elvishgal56

Aragorn 4 ever King
Reaction score
they might put harry poter 4 on imax
does anyone think that might be cool?

Renzokuken

You have failed this city!
Reaction score
Goblet of Fire is going to be a great movie, you can tell by the trailer. But I just dont think its the sort of movie to be put on an imax screen. Sorry, thats just my opinion.

The Shire

~Immortal Princess~
Reaction score
ok..here's my opinions regarding the issue of GOF being made into a 2 1/2 hour movie. I think it would be hard to make a great movie in such a limited amount of time. THe HP director and producer should just forget about the time limit at first and focus on the aspect of how are they going to make an amazing movie for those faithful fans out there. For example, Lord of the Rings -the Return of the King movie is about 3 hours and 20 minutes long and that was amazing done! That's my favourite movie! Peter Jackson is awsome! anywaz, back to HP, like a I said before, just forget about the time limit and make a decent movie for a change! I thought the last 2 movies made were pretty horrible but that's because of the acting skills. the 3rd one disappointed me even more because it didn't even stay true to the book! ok...enough complaining by me. I stay true to my words...make a decent movie for a change!

Tarantio

Naruto Fan!
Reaction score
It should be good, but yea...they should make it at least 3 hours long. Like you said, LOTR:ROTK was 3hours 20 minutes, and loads of people saw that, and enjoyed it. People wont mind staying in the cinema that long, at least i wont anyway.

Confessor

Reaction score
i don't know about that but i finally watched goble of fire and i must say I loved it. Very good movie. Harry needed to cut his hair though - jeez. Oh well. The man who played Voldy was great in my opinion. : ) Four stars on the movie.