Fantasy story ideas for games etc.

SoraAngel0

Sora
Reaction score
I love to write and wish to become a writer one day, I also help people with rpgmaker (writing)
Here's one of my ideas:

Blue Scarlet:
One day a huge meteor collapses the earth however instead of blowing the earth it some how emitted a huge wave of energy with a radiation never seen before. Radiating the whole human society,new hybrids and human races were born making the normal human society unbalanced. A new war has been brought out through the legends of an blue scarlet item that which say if you drop one drip of your blood the genes can be emitted through out the whole world reversing the radiation making the people what the bloods DNA were. It is said to be a leftover piece from the meteor of which all races seek. However the elves and humans lived together and worked together without any problem but the dragon humans called "Dragomans" were a threat to their island on which you live on as a human, the island was called (Nuphia) where the elves used secret powers making it float on the sky. On the other hand Demons were another threat towards every clan. More and more imperialism and nationalism were brought out. Creating a war never like before but you who is bored by a human father and a elf mother. You head on in search for the blue scarlet before they find out about its secret powers. Even IF it wipes out your friends of the elves, YOU have to choose that only one race survives.

Lord Yuan

Hell Woman
Reaction score
Sounds intense, I'd be interested in it. I'm working on an RPG story too still. More sci-fi than fantasy like yours though, I'm doing like a worst case scenario out of all of the most incredible technologies coupled with themes about transhumanism, monarchy, human condition, and leadership, and futurism. Like a surreal horror sci-fi tragedy.

Your story sounds like it could be a tragedy too and I'm big on that, I think more games should focus more on story and themes than cliched endings to make the player feel like they are the ultimate wizard.

OP
S

SoraAngel0

Sora
Reaction score
Oh my gosh i totally agree with you! To me the main points in a game is the graphics and Story/gameplay but mostly Story which makes it interesting