Excellent time management

lamp.ad

Reaction score
You're all aware of the fact that time is a valuable resource. We'd want to know why you think your token supply approach is superior to monetizing it.

Consideration should be given to a broader variety of options. I think using a "time token" is a brilliant idea! We need to take a minute to consider what this may imply for us. For the time being, it's just an idea in my brain and on paper. In spite of this, the goal is to get it done ASAP. Use the Time Trek software, which is compatible with the TIME token, to go back in time and forward in time. Time Trek may be used to create an open environment in a variety of time periods. If other developers want to create their own time periods, they may profit from the transactions that occur in these new time periods. Unless society decides differently, it is assumed that only authorized tools of the age would be used in the building of each era. Clothing and transportation (if any) are included, as well as guns and other equipment.

Even if you do nothing except hang on to their token, you can still earn money in the TIME metaverse. Many options are available to time-holders. Just purchasing some additional time for yourself, your loved ones (or business), or both, may be all that is necessary.

omega132

Reaction score
I hope this tokenized system will punish restaurants that don't deliver pizza on time... I'm sick of it