Episode one: An introduction for most

Via_Amarth

Wicked Me
Reaction score
She grew angry with him for having got into trouble, even though he couldn't help it. this was serious though, it sounded like something similar to I.R.'s encounter and it worried her. No smile were on his lips as she helped Met on teh bike and they drove off. Sure, she drove pretty safely now, but only cause he was hurt and didn't hold onto him taht very tight. "What are you weak or something?" She taunted, looking over her shoulder and then felt his grip getting firmer. She picked up the speed and was kinda sorry as she saw the school. She would have liked to drive it for a little bit longer.

Via told some guy to park the thing and absently was going to support Met, but he had too much pride to accept it and walked on his own, eventhough she could see he was hurt. Good, no-one likes a weakling.

Were it a normal day she would have just walked of on her own, but, eventhough she didn't want to admit it, she had longed for the drugs all day and she didn't want to be alone right now. So after she had recived the keys she went to the nurse's office to wait for Met. She leaned against the wall outside, her arms crossed over her chest and her head down so that her hair fel over parts of her face. She had to do something while she waited and took out another lemongrass-cigg. But, respecting the rules of the school(well somedays anyways) she didn't liight it but pulled out a straw and put the end in her mouth, just sucking on it. Wonder what school it is that's behind the attacks and wonder how I will feel in an hour or two without greenity... She closed and opened her eyes and put on some music of her mp3. Death, yeah, they rocked..or more of death-metal-ed. Listening to the growls of the awsome singer and all the instruments mixing into a caothic blend calmed her down. Now she just had to wait...

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
Meteorain lay there for a bit, before Nurse Curth actually came over to look at him.

"Sooo, what did you do this time?" she asked hm, as she removed his hand from where he held it across his chest.

"Nothing much. Just burnt some guy, passed out, got smacked back to reality and now I'm here" he replied, already pretty much back to his normal self.

"I see. Well then. Let's see how you hurt yourself this time". She removed the grey vest like shirt of his, to reveal a nasty looking bruise on the side of his ribcage

"Ah! Now I see what you're holding yourself" she replied, and moved to tentively touch the spot with her fingers. He winced as she pressed lightly on it. She frowned at certain points, obviously doing an analysis, but not telling him.

"Ok. And for you leg, I saw you limping, so off with your trousers too" she said to him, as she sat back straight again.

"Off with my trousers? You know nurse Curth...I would love to..but aren't student staff relationships banned?" he asked, grinning at her, "but noone will ahve to know" he added with a sly tone.

It was expected. She rapped him sharply on the forhead.

"Don't be an idiot, and get your trousers off" she told him firmly. Sighing, he did as he was told until he was lying on the bed with only his boxers on. She moved her chair further down, and started to inspect his leg. It wasn't really bruised that much compared to his rib cage, but the bruising travlled from just below his knee up to his thigh.

"Odd..." she said softly, before returning to the area near his head.

"Well. Nothing is broken, but you'll probably be very sore for a few days. There is nothing to administor to you, except lots of rest, and don't move around too much, and don't bloody ride that bike of yours" she told him, as he pulled his trousers and vest back on.

"You care too much Nurse Curth. I know you love me really" he told her, as he slowly turned on the bed, and stood up.

"Yes, yes. Just don't do anything stupid for the next few days. Now give me kiss and off you go. I think you're friend is waiting for you outside" she told him, her face expresionless, but her eyes holding a small humour for his usual ways.

"Awww, you want to get rid of me? That's so harsh" he told her, and he gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked out of the Nurse's room.

"So?" asked Via as she saw him enter the corridor, taking out the earphones from her ears.

"Says to get lots of rest, so basically don't be myself for th next few days" he told her, "That sucks, but atleast I'll mist the first few days of school" he added grinning.

"So? Where to next?"

Lord_Croanan

King and Conquerer
Reaction score
"Name?"
"Uh, Luther Koss"
The woman at the desk shuffled through some more papers. "Lets see, your applying to a new school and you need lodgings....weeeelll, sorry hun, but we're full at the moment."
"But I had reservations, I applied like a year ago." The woman just shrugged and put away the papers.
"You applied alright, and your in, but unfortunatly you didn't turn in form C-34 that specifically states that you need lodgings."
Luther sighed. "Ok, well thanks anyway, I'll wait for an opening." The air was nice outside, and Luther was hungy. "It would appear a trip to the local lounge would be in order. Maybe meet some people." he thought to himself.

Via_Amarth

Wicked Me
Reaction score
"WHAT???? You get days of from school or are you just f*cking me over again?" She then grinned and eyed his body. "Where does it hurt?" She let her fingers travell in under his shirt and over his chest and smiled wickedly as he winced. "Maybe I should make it an even burn?" She raised her eyebrow and retacted her hand.

Instead of hitting him though, she turned and they started walking down the corridor. "You know, she bit me too." She turned her head towards him and stuck out her thounge, almost licking his face, the mischevious glare in her eyes again. She only hoped the redness in them had gone away or that he wouldn't notice. If not, he would start asking a lot of questions or maybe just tease her for having cryed. And eventhough they were friends, teasing would hurt, maybe even more just cause of that.

"Maybe we should just watcha movie or something? Take it calm and easy? Since you got you're ass kicked I mean." She winked at him. She didn't really want to be calm, she had to do something or she'd.. yeah what would she do?

They walked down a stair and Via missed a step. She reacted fast enough to grab a hold of the handle and didn't fall flat on her nose, but she hadn't stumbled for a very long time and only when drunk so it was a clear sign she was not in her best physics at the moment. "F*ucking stair" she growled and kicked it. Stupid, cause that hurt. But she just clenched her teeth and smiled at Met.

When they continued to walk they eventually crossed the path of an unknown character. Must be new around here. Via thought. "Hey there, you new around? I'm Via and this is Met, worlds greatest idiot." Via grinned at Luther, but not as evil as usual, he was, after all, new.

Lord_Croanan

King and Conquerer
Reaction score
When they continued to walk they eventually crossed the path of an unknown character. Must be new around here. Via thought. "Hey there, you new around? I'm Via and this is Met, worlds greatest idiot." Via grinned at Luther, but not as evil as usual, he was, after all, new.

Luther smiled. Something at the back of his concience told him these two could kick his butt, so no stupidty he reminded himself. "Hey, nice to meet you guys, I'm Luther, new kid in town." he winced in pain when his pinky finger nail extended through his pocket and into his leg. He cursed himself for not being aware of his hands. "I suppose you guys don't know anything about a new school opening up? I just got through trying to secure lodgings and now I have no clue what to do next."

Rosgwak

The Masked Warrior
Reaction score
Standing anxiously in front of the board, Rosgwak waited in silence as they sat there, conversing among themselves in hushed voices. After a few minutes of tormented waiting, one of them finally looked up at Rosgwak, and almost surprised expression on his face.
"Are you still here? Thank you Rosgwak, that will be all, we will consider this further." the man said, as the door swung open behind Rosgwak, as of by some unseen force. Bowing low, Rosgwak smiled.
"Thank you sirs and madams." he said, before turning and walking out through the door.

Looking around, it was the first time Rosgwak realised just how long he'd been in the meeting, as the school day almost looked to be over. Wondering what close he had at this time, he shuddered as he realised it was chemistry, a subject he had absolutely no love for. So, placing his headphones back in his ears, Mozart blaring once more, Rosgwak turned and began walking towards the library, planning to bury himself amid the classical prose of Dante and Virgil.

--------

A few hours later, the school a flurry of activity as everyong began heading home, Rosgwak slowly walked to his locker, a copy of 'The Inferno' and 'The Complete Works of Edgar Allan Poe' in his arms. He'd read both of them before, but he did have a weak spot for any works of literature. 'In fact', he thought with a smirk, 'After Lilith it's my greatest vice.' Plus he did have that report due on 'The Raven' and he had to get it done before it was due. Approaching his locker, he opened it, and sighed as a torrent of cards and poems fell out at his feet. Bending hurredly he picked them up and stashed them in his bag, hoping desperately no-one he knew had seen it happen. At first it was sweet, and actually a little strange how every girl at the school adored him, and the little gifts were pleasant, but after this long it was starting to grate on him slightly. However it WAS impolite to turn down such generous offers of affection, and he always made sure to receive them with all due manners. After he pulled out his necessary books for that night's work, Rosgwak turned and prepared to walk off, when suddenly he saw Via hurry out of the nearby boy's bathroom. Tilting his head slightly, knowing that wherever Via was, Lilith was likely there as well, Rosgwak slowed his pace down, and stood nearby, waiting for Lilith to show herself.

While he waited, Rosgwak busied himself wondering what Via and Lilith were both doing in the boy's bathroom. He had heard rumours of a business apparently running in there, but had never quite had the guts to go and see for himself. He recalled how everytime he had tried to strike up a conversation with Lilith, or even been in the same room, he lost his usual eloquence and instead turned to a quivering mess, at best! Shaking his head, he wondered just what he was doing then, waiting for Lilith to come out and see him, and quickly spinning around, he hoped to hurry off, when he heard the door open.

AcrobaticHippo

Determined
Reaction score
In Turtleopia, training Elan's turtles :P
The duo stopped to wait for Jnanee as she caught up with them.

“Oh hi Jnanee…” Met began.

"Hey Jnanee. This gentleman here," Via gestured towards Met and half-smiled, "is worried over our little Shogun, so we're going to look for him."

“I see.” Shogun was a decent fighter, he could handle almost any fight- he was one of the best Sempai High fighters after Crusader graduated. Surely, with Via around, Met was up to something more?

That was no matter, though. “Baby Met missing his fwens already?” she smirked.

Before Met could reply, Via cut in. “"So, you're doing something special or do you wanna come? We're supposed to eat lunch afterwards."

“Okay then, I’ll come. I’m pretty bored anyway,” Jnanee shrugged. She decided to tag along for what adventure would lie in wait; she was not in the mood to seek out action that morning.

They had not gone more than a few steps when Met’s hand shot out.

“Oh my god…look at that!” he shouted out. A split second later, a massive canopy of flowers spread out from the wall into the corridor.

Oh no, not another of his tricks again…she sighed in mock exasperation and was about to say, “Met, you can’t fool me,” when the daffodils caught her eyes. She stared at them, transfixed. They ARE pretty…

She heard laughter and whirled around to find Met and Via on THAT nike. Maniacal laughter was issuing from Met’s lips, while Via, in contrast, had a slightly stunned look on her face.

DRATS! FOOLED AGAIN!!!

"OMG MET. That was sooo mean!! I'm going to get you" she shouted as her right palm started to glow. As Met and Via zoomed down the road, she ran after them, stopping only when she sensed someone behind her.

“What are they doing?” Oddrun asked.

“I don’t know,” Jnanee replied as she resumed her running once again. She wasn’t the least bit interested in Met’s silly, puppy-dog crushes. She just wanted to fry Met’s butt with a fireball and see him writhe in a little pain. She was like that when it came to a certain smarty-pants.

She raised her right palm, which was glowing, and murmured, “Ifrit’s Youngling” as small spurts of fire shot out, formed a fireball and hurtled itself towards Met.

Met looked back at the exact moment and neatly turned the bike so that it missed the fireball. Jnanee watched as the two disappeared into the distance, mildly impressed at Met’s improvement in steering skills. I remember the time Crusader prevented him from mashing himself up with that contraption of a bike…hahaha, Met was such a bumbling idiot back then. I laughed myself silly at that one…

She shook her head and turned, walking slowly to her locker. Met got on well with the opposite sex-next to Ros, he was the charmer, all right. She wished she had that kind of courage before…

She grasped her lock and deftly worked the combination. She was good at remembering numbers, but disliked the Maths teachers the previous year, partly because they couldn’t decipher her workings, choosing instead to deduct marks for no workings. It’s not like her handwriting was unreadable! They were just too lazy to actually get their brains working.

She wondered how the teacher would be like this year.

The familiar –click- sound was heard as Jnanee swung the door open and peered inside. Apart from posters of various game characters, there was nothing more-Jnanee had cleaned out most of her locker at the end of last year. She hoisted her backpack higher as she took a few books out and dumped them in her locker. “Not many things to carry now…” she grunted as she slammed the door shut.

A familiar rumbling in the pits of her stomach reminded her of her earthly need for food. She made her way to the canteen, images of fish sticks and milk floating around in her mind. Growing up with a nurse for her mother had her addicted to fish sticks and milk.

She walked past a full bench and found that a few people were sitting there, teasing each other. She grinned. Let the poor sod have his action for once…see the way he’s looking at Lil! He's acting so much like a puppy without even realising it...am I the onyl one who can see that?

She sat alone at a bench. She always liked being alone, except when she wanted to talk or when someone approached her. After finishing a tasty but uneventful meal, she slowly stood up and walked out of the cafeteria.

This is boring…I’ll pop out for a while…guess I got the school timings wrong AGAIN…

She sauntered out of the school grounds and headed for the arcade-she loved playing there, the games were fun and besides, they were a refreshing break from high school and its confusing students.

A redhead with bottle-green eyes stepped in front of her. “Well, fancy meeting you here, Jar Jar Blinks,” she sneered, tossing her head.

Jnanee stopped and regarded her calmly. “Same here, Fifi,” she replied serenely, flashing her a smile. Jnanee knew that if anything irked the girl, this nickname would.

The girl’s expression instantly soured. “It’s Fiona, smartass. You’re looking real ugly today. Tell me, which guy dumped you last night?”

“It’s Jnanee, Fifi. You’ve always looked ugly to me, dear. Tell me, what position were your parents in before conception? It must have been that one to make ugly babies…oh,” she added, seeing the look on Fiona’s face, “good luck figuring THAT one out.”

Jnanee laughed softly and walked off to the counter, leaving Fiona striding after her with a furious look on her face.

“I haven’t forgotten the time you trashed the fighters from our high school,” she hissed.

“Well done, so you’ve finally started to know what your brain is used for,” Jnanee turned to look at her. “Me? Oh no, I wasn’t the only one there. Shogun, Lillith, Via, Met, Rosgwak, Crusader, Cylieth, Firiath, Oddrun and a few others were there too…oh, I forgot, you can’t count, can you?”

Fiona’s face turned red. “You look like a pig.”

“You ARE a pig,” Jnanee retorted, brushing her raven hair from her eyes. “Anyway, let’s get back to grown-up talk instead of resorting to petty baby talk you’re used to, shall we.”

“YOU use it too,” Fiona fired back.

“I’m giving you karmaic payback, sweetie. That’s something you won’t learn in school, and clearly, not at any point in time, either,” Jnanee replied airily. She turned to the guy manning the counter. “Five game coins, please.”

Fiona stepped in front of her, eyes narrowing into slits. “I won’t forget the last time, Jnanee “Highwind” Krishnasamy. I, Fiona Raythe Suzuki, head cheerleader and most powerful Summoner of Nakamura High, have the whole student body at my command-“

“-Only because you’re well-endowed, to put it politely, and wear skin-tight clothes,” Jnanee interrupted, feeling vindictive pleasure rising within her.
Fiona snarled. “You will pay for this,” she hissed, shaking her fist in Jnanee’s face. Jnanee swatted her hand away, looking mildly amused as Fiona flounced out of the arcade, shouting “URGGH!!!”

Jnanee went to the racing machines, her mind replaying the event. She was never like that with anyone if she could help it…of course, Fiona and the Nakamura cheerleaders who adored her were an exception. Still…she had to be nice to her once in a while, right? She decided to just ignore Fiona and walk away the next time.

Fiona took petty grudges too seriously though…sure, half the attacks on Sempai High were made by other schools wanting to find out her ‘secret’, but attacking her for this?! That was rubbish. Of course, they also wanted to know her ‘secret’, but Fiona thought her personal grudge far more important…thankfully, her Sempai friends had stepped up and fought alongside her.

After running out of coins, Jnanee walked back to the school grounds, but headed for the courtyard instead of going in. She wanted to have some peace and quiet for a while, and admire the cherry blossoms…

She then saw a swaying figure on the side of a road.

She ran up to him. What did the idiot do this time?

Met’s eyes were glazed over. "Should fight...with my baby....no good at hand to hand...hope...someone finds...me…” He crashed to the ground before Jnanee could do anything.

Jnanee shook her head, smiling slightly. “Not in perfect condition and he’s still thinking of Lillith…he really can be a puppy at times.” She looked down at him. “DAMMIT why am I sitting here wasting time! He needs help! ...Hmm…I could heal him…but I sure as hell don’t want to strip him…I guess Nurse Curth will do it then.”

She heard shouting and looked up to find Via running over to Met. “You should take him to Nurse Curth, I could come along if you like,” she offered.

Via did not answer; she was too busy slapping Met’s face.

Jnanee grinned slightly and walked away. That was unlike Via…people were different underneath, weren’t they?

Last edited:

Lillith Forbid

Returned Queen of Bondage
Reaction score
" That reminds me...You, lovely, owe me a kiss." Lillith grinned miscieviously as via pushed her down to her and kissed her. Lillith was going to remind her that she had given away free information before, but it seemed she already knew. Yet as she kissed her, she just felt like laughing. nipping her slightly in the toungue, she laughed as Via pulled back, cursing like a sailor. Her friend just pushed her in the shoulder as payback. Of course, she just fell back in the pillows, laughing her head off. As Via stood up, she leaned up on her elbows, looking at Via as she struggled with her addiction. Rasing an eyebrow at her, she finally gave up and left the closet.

Curiousity overtaking her, she scrambled over to the green vial. Picking it up, she held it over her head one alst time to get a better look at it. Of course, she didnt open it. She hated addictions or any type of drungs since that sugarpill accident. Rollig her eyes, Lillith took the vial and shoved it in her pack that was under the low table. I'll just put it there until I can get to a trash can.. She slung her pack over her shoulder and followed Via out. Not expecting to find Via outside.

Of course, she wasent, and when she opened the door to the boys lockerroom, she found another surprise. Prince Charming seemed to have been waiting for her. yet, compared to how his body was positioned, he was having a big arguement to wether he should wait or not. Shaking her head and grinning to herself, she wiggled her fingers over at him " Hey Charming. If you think your running away, how will you explain the chance of meeting again?"

Rosgwak

The Masked Warrior
Reaction score
Summoning his courage, Rosgwak turned around fully and looked at Lilith, grinning at him. He almost lost it right there, at the sight of her smiling face. But, to even his amazement, he managed to keep his footing, and stood looking at Lilith.
"Um, well, it's not chance, dear Lilith." he said, trying to retain some sense of normality. Stopping for a few seconds, he lowered his face, and took a few deep breathes. Stop it! he mentally shouted at himself. Don't blow this and look like an idiot! Looking back up, Rosgwak then smiled back at Lilith.
"You see, I was actually on my way out when I saw Via leave that very same restroom, looking slightly distressed I might add, and although I have a rather big English assignment due, I thought it would only be the correct thing to see who else came out, and determine whether everything was ok. But, I assume everything is ok now." he said, thinking quickly.

Peering into Lilith's eyes, Rosgwak tried to determine what she was thinking. Was it a quick enough save? Had she bought the story? Giving up, Rosgwak smiled at Lilith again, and shifted his bag.
"But what are you doing still at school, if I may ask? I would have thought you'd run as soon as the bell went." he said, smirking to show he was joking. "However, it's not bad news at all that you're still here. My car is currently not working, and I have a long boring walk... would you mind if I tagged along with you part of the way?" he asked, inwardly wondering whether Lilith even lived in his direction, but mostly amazed his mouth seemed to get the guts to ask that he never thought he had.

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
Meteorain was slightly confused, and feeling a slightly bit embaressed, as Via's hand travlled under his shirt. What was she doi...OW! Damnit it, the bruise. but still...this is a bit unlike her, he thought, but cast the thought aside. She just wanted to poke my bruise. It was then that they had bumped into a new student called Luther.

Having met Luther, and being most charmingly introduced as the World's greatest idiot by Via, hemanaged to gather that Luther was a new student that was looking for a place to stay. Welllll, he did live by himself, maybe he could offer Luther a place if he shared the rent.

Suddenly he stopped in mid thought. What the hell? I think I must have knocked my head aswell, Curth must have missed that he though.I'm beeing to nice. Bah! what did it matter, maybe if he just let this be a one off, it wouldn't be a recurring thing. It couldn't be, he had his rep to think off.

"Erm. Place to stay eh? Well your welcome to crash at my place. Long as you pay your half of the rent" he told Luther, and then thought of something else, "and make breakfast every Sunday morning".

"So? What do you say?"

Via_Amarth

Wicked Me
Reaction score
The guy who introuduced himself as Luther winced in pain and Via was going to ask if he was okay, but Met, obviously he hadn't seen or just didn't care about it, opened his mouth first. Surprisingly he offered a room for the new guy. Was it a new soft and caering side of her friend she saw? Anyhow, it made her smile, amused.

"Hah! Breakfast every sunday morning?" She looked apoligatically at Luther and then back to Met. "What are you, God? No, my friend, I can't let you crave that. In fact, I should kick you in the....no I mean I should oil you in and give you a nice massage while feeding you chocolate-dipped strawberries, just for that." She grinned wickedly and chukled before she turned back to Luther.

"I said he's the wolds greatest idiot, right? But he has a heart of gold." She tok of her hat and pretended to look moved and wiped away some unexistant tears. "You should catch it and.. Nah sorry, it's a great offer you should take it."

She put on her hat again and patted the two guys on the shoulders. "It was a pleasure to meet you, but I can't stay here all day. Got things to do."

She grinned at them and started walking away down the corridor, listening carefully for a retort from Met. Well what did she want? To know he was okay? Bah, she should have never gone to search for him. Instead images of wild, red hair floated into her mind and she sighed where she walked, almost walking into an open door.

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
"Don't butt in, unstable crazy ass chick!" he retorted as Via began to walk away. She would expect that. He grinned. Yep she had heard, and had just started to turn walking back towards him. He pretended not to notice this.

Turning his attention back to Luther, he began to try and undo whatever damage Via had done.

"Ok, so the breakfast thing is optional. But the flat's not that bad, just a bit....messy shall we say. Also, half rent is a fair deal since both of us are sharing. There is a spare room, so that makes four altogether. The bathroom and toilet are one, and is kinda small, but do-able" he began to explain to Luther.

He really needed someone to help pay the rent. His little side jobs were just about cutting it.

"Hell, that's it. Just accept the the damn offer and I won't cream you into a pulp" he suddenly said. This nice nice business was annoying him.

Just then Via had already returned, and positioned herself so that he could not pretend he couldn't see her.

"Oh? Back already? Come to give me that massage while feeding me chocolate-dipped strawberries? I'll take you up on that" he said to her, his usual grin plastered on his face.

Via_Amarth

Wicked Me
Reaction score
She smiled at his comment, he couldn't be that badly beaten, though he would most likely tell a joke with his last breath in this life so... Well she turned back anyways, deciding what ever she had been trying to think of doing had to wait for later. Exactly what that might be, she had bo ide, she just needed to do something.

"Yeah that's exactly why I came, I need something to do with my hands." She held up her hands and looked at them. "Look Met, they're shaking in anticipation of feeling your body." Instead of grinning Via furrowed her eyebrow slightly and kept looking on her hands. They were shaking for real and a tingeling feeling spread from them through her arms, very unpleasant.

She shrugged it of however and looked a bit angrilly at Met. "No, ofcourse I didn't came back for that. I just remembered I forgot to hit you goodbye." She grinned again and hit Met on the other side of his ribcage, teh side not bruised. But not that hard, just for..fun.

"Now.. I might leave." But she didn't. She just walked over to the window. The crashed window. Looking up and over to the other side of the corridor she saw her knife stuck in the wall. With a half-smile she walked up to it and tugged it loose. She tucked it into her wristband.

"Well NOW I'm leaving. I think I want some juice or coke, you two wanna come?" She looked at Luther, then at Met, then back to Luther. "Well You know what? You need to find your way around school if you're going to spend your time here. I'll show you the most common places."

She smiled and led the boys through school, pointing out certain rooms and told some stuff about the places that was good to know. But after only a short while Met seemed to weaken or just growing tired and utterly bored at this. She poked him in the side at his bruise just..because.

After showing some parts of the school they were in the cafeteria. Via bought a juice and some chocolate and they went to sit down by a table. "My gawd I'm tired." she said and put her feet up on teh chair next to hers.

Last edited:

Plish

Soul Sailing Psychonaut
Reaction score
on mountain of fire, waiting for the ash to guide
Skating his board down the street lazily, Plish happened to glance up and catch a blast of bright orange and red in the corner of his eyes. Muttering curses under his breath, he wheeled around hurriedly and started to push himself forward despretley. Willing himself to go faster with the sense of urgency welling up within himself growing greater, he soon realized he needed more speed. He stopped adrubtly and tried to kick his board up, catching himself in the shin, and he barked much louder curses and stooped to grab his board and ran toward the trouble.

Finally arriving at a puddle of steaming gunk that gave a horrible scent, he was out of breath. Wrinkling his nose, he saw Via ride toward the school with Mets bike...with what looked liked was Met behind her. With the sense of urgency deflating inside of him, he thought, Thats odd, why would Met even think about letting Via ride his bike?

Taking a quick glance about, he found Jnanee walking calmy in the other direction with a hint of a smirk on her face. Probabley had a chance to get back at Met for what he had done earlier.

Shaking his head, he put his worn, red and black skateboard on the ground, and made way for Sempai High once more, carefuly avoiding the steaming puddle, and trying unsuccesfuly to keep Via and Met insight of ahead of him.

Plish arrived at Sempai High to find a first year scurry into him and quickly make for the front door, without even glancing at him. He noticed that the first year had somethinng in his hand and more confusion bubbled into his head. Whats going on today? First Met lets Via ride his bike and then lets first years run around with his keys. Probably scared them into running his errands for him, that would be Met, he thought with a smirk of amusement. Without even bothering to hide his board, he wheeled it into school and towards the lunch room, Via would at least be in there, with her obsession for chocolate.

As he wheeled into the cafeteria, the same first year, with the keys, had bumbed into him again, he found himself looking at Via, Met and a new kid, all siting together at a table, with Via eating her tasty, rich chocolate. His stomach growled, and he realized he hadn't anything besides a couple pieces of cold pizza and a water. Walking over to the food line, he ordered a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich. Walking over toward Via and Met to inquire what had been going on, he glanced at the new one, feeling very odd. He thought he sensed something very different about him...something almost...

Whatever it almost was, Plsh stomped it out of his mind before the thought could form.

Plopping down next to Via, he unwrapped his sandwich and asked Met why he saw first years running around with his bike keys.

Firiath

Halfling barbarian
Reaction score
Lady Cyllíeth said:
"hehehe,talking of pirates...has anyone seen my parrot skeleton??" ,Cyllíeth asked. "I could swear it was right next to the juicer...hmm...that's weird" ,she said but in the same moment she noticed a tiny bone in her orange juice.With a disgusted face she put the glass down on the bar.Should I tell the others?Aaaah....whatever,they'll notice it sooner or later.
So she just went on fooling around with the other two girls. After some minutes she asked:"Aren't you hungry?We still have some pizzas here.Even ones that aren't rotten yet"
"We have pizzas?" Firiath asked surprised. "Man, we seem to have more food here than at home. Well, I'd love to eat one, but... I don't trust our food." She grinned. "You know, mostly it's rotten or full of insects or..." She shuddered. "I don’t want to imagine what the rats would do with our pizza if they discovered it. Or..." Now she grimaced. "Or what they did if they have already discovered it..."
Then she leant forward and whispered to Oddrun: "Whatever she offers you... don't eat if before you know that it's... clean."
At one gulp she emptied her glass of orange juice, but suddenly she grabbed at her throat and started to gasp. Unfortunately she had just done what she had told Oddrun not to do: She had trusted Cyllíeth. Sometimes she really wished she could stop trusting her best friend. And if there wasn't a bone stuck in her throat she'd sigh now and roll her eyes. But... there was indeed a bone stuck in her throat...