Episode one: An introduction for most

Firiath

Halfling barbarian
Reaction score
"Macho macho man... I - AAAAH!" Firiath jumped up and shrieked as Cyllíeth entered the room. Because she had been bored she had decided to sing a song, and the first song coming into her mind was Macho Man. She just loved that song, even though she was actually a metalhead. Quickly she hid the hairbrush she was using as a microphone behind her back. "Village People? I... I don't know what you're..."
Suddenly she heard someone talking to them and shrieked again. Then she recognized Oddrun. "Oh, it's you. And I thought we were all alone here... Sorry, but... you know, sometimes it's a bit scary here, especially when you're expecting no one but psychopathic murderers being here." She smiled at her. "Well, how are you? Everything all right?"

Oddrun

I speak languages.
Reaction score
"Well, how are you? Everything all right?" - asked Firiath
'Yup, everything's fine. I met a lot of people in cafeteria and they all seemed quite busy but I'm having a nice day so far. - Oddrun answered.
'Busy?' - Firiath was surprised - 'But school haven't started yet!'
'Yeah, but you know, Shogun has been fighting with some strange guy, Met is crazy as always, and there are roumors about new school nearby, ah, and I heard that someone wants to form a weapons fighting team' - she smiled 'And what's that place where you and Cyllieth are hiding?

Last edited:

Lady Cyllíeth

WillExplodeUnderPressure
Reaction score
"If you want to know it you can come with us", Cyllíeth said.
"We still need some party guests,hehe.You want to party with us,right?Right?!" ,she asked gratingly.
They all went into the lounge and sat down on the sofa. "Do you want to drink something?Beer,whine,whisky,rum,absynthe,scotch,orange juice...we have everything,just tell me.Oh,you like scandinavian metal,don't you? Firi is a metal head so she will be responsible for our party music. We also could listen to some Disco songs.Firi et moi love old disco songs!Or do you want to pet our new monkey Jack?He's awesome!He sleeps all the time,eats our medecine and is kinda alcoholic but we still love him!", she said and went to the monkey. "Isn't he cute?He wants to chop off the rat's head...awww"

Oddrun

I speak languages.
Reaction score
"If you want to know it you can come with us", Cyllíeth said.
'I'm very curious, hehe' - Oddun entered the mysteriuos room. - 'Oh, what a nice place!
"Do you want to drink something?Beer,whine,whisky,rum,absynthe,scotch,or ange juice...we have everything,just tell me" - Cyllieth asked.
'I think I'll take juice, I don't drink much alkohol... you know, those headaches'
.Oh,you like scandinavian metal,don't you? Firi is a metal head so she will be responsible for our party music. We also could listen to some Disco songs.Firi et moi love old disco songs!
'yeah, scandinavian metal metals! and some nice disco isn't bad when played on parties'
'Do you want to pet our new monkey Jack?He's awesome!He sleeps all the time,eats our medecine and is kinda alcoholic but we still love him!", she said and went to the monkey. "Isn't he cute?He wants to chop off the rat's head...awww"
'Oh, what an adorable monkey! Kill that b*****d! Chop chop chop! I don't like rats very much' - She grinned. 'So when there'll be the first party?'

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
Meteorain was still standing there as Via had walked off.

WTF? he thought to himself. One minute she had just floored him, and then the next minute she kissed him on the cheek, and another minute later while he was still thinking she had run off! Man...she was crazy. Seemed kinda urgent though...

Patting himself down to get rid of the dirt, he walked over to the bike, and got back on it. Riding it back out of the field onto the dirt track, and back onto the road, he made his way back to school. Nothing to do, nothing to do, he thought as he made his way back to school.

Suddenly his bike and himself were blown of the road, by a blast. Controlling the bike, he managed to land just about, before skidding the bike, and letting it drop as he jumped off. Looking left and right, he saw two figures emerge out of the small smoke that originated from the blast.

"Was that you? WTF do you think you're doing? I'm going to f**king knock you flat" he shouted at them before he could fully see them.

Once the smoke cleared, he could see a thin aged man, and huge brute. Looking both of them over, particularly the brute, his mind suddenly reminded him of what I.R. had told him.

The man then began to speak.

Via_Amarth

Wicked Me
Reaction score
After a search in vain for Lillith, she had not been in teh closet, Via was both angry and sad, but she let the anger take the upper hand and kicked a thrashcan in the corridor so it was majorly deformed. "F*cking biatch" she muttered and was going to go inside an empty classroom, but saw that it was where she would have her first class tomorrow so she changed her mind. No need to rush it.

She went outside instead and stopped some way away from the entrance where a tree leaned against the wall. Muttering curses she threw knife after knife at the poor oak or what the hell it was, she didn't care that much about trees to know the names of em all. Normally the knives would have stuck around the same spot, but now she was angry and more so as she knew she had to stop taking the drugs. She had known it all along and she had always thought herself able to stop if she wanted, but now her thoughts wandered to the vial in her top over and over again and she heavilly misscalculated a throw so it flew in through a window instead.

Letting out a loud, short scream of rage she threw her last knife at the center of the tree and it stuck in the handle of the first knife. She walked up to the tree and pulled out the knives and was starting to go back to throwing but she didn't see the point. Instead she climbed the tree and sat there, one leg folded with her arms thrown around it and her chin at the knee while she let the other leg swing to the music, only much slower.

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
"It is your time little one, to test our new friend" the little man said to him, his voice a low drawl.

"Little one? What the hell? Don't f**k with me man" he shouted back, psyking himself up, for the inevitable battle.

The little man didn't say anything, but merely motioned for the brute to advance upon him. Eyeing the brute warily he decided to test the guys strengths, firstly his speed and toughness.

Not waiting for the brute to reach him, he launched himself at the guy, jumping in the air, and bring his down his fist, which connected with the guy's chest. The giant merely hunched slighty at this, and straightened again. Jumping backwards he shook his hand, which now felt like he had hit a brick wall.

"Wtf!" he said, before jumping back as the brute struck out with a quick fist. Geez the guy was fast as well. What the hell was he going to do? Quickly running back at the brute, he sidestepped and dropped down to fling a leg out to try and take out the guy's legs, but the guy just skipped over them. It looked so awkward for such a huge guy to do something like that, but he had no time to ponder, as the man grabbed his leg, and began to swing him around.

Holy Sh*t! he thought, as he spun in mid-air. Thinking quickly, he did a mid air sit up, which took a heck of a lot of effort on his part, and then grabbed the mans wrist, and pressed a thumb as hard as he could into the underside of his forearm near the palm. At first, the move which disables most attackers with a weapon did nothing. Using even more effort, he pressed harder into the mans arm. This atleast loosend his grip and released him.

The landing was quite hard, as he was flung out by the momentum, but managed to reduce the hurt, as he rolled backwards, and sprung back arm. His leg ached a bit, as did his back. This guy was a b**ch of a fighter, and he wasn't exaclt yhe best at things. He need an advantage. A weapon! That would be good.

Putting a hand to the metal barriers on the side of road, he created a Naginata. Good...something with a ranged attack, and something that could cause a lot of pain. Advancing on the man, he performed a series of accurate of fairly accurates slashes and stabs, which didn't seem to faze the man at all, as he merely grabbed the blade, and brought his other hand down to break the staff in half. Then before he knew it, the man was nearly on top of him, and a huge fist was coming to bear down on him.

With desperate effort, he flung his palms into the ground, and a wall made from tarmac rose to block the strike. He heard a sickening hit, as the brute's fist contacted with the hall, and horrifyling, some of the wall began to crack.

Jumping back, he performed mutliple hand seals as the brute broke through the wall with his insane strength, and advanced again on him.

now grinning suddenly, a thought occured to him. He performed a series of seals using his hands. He knew this next move would take a lot of enery out of him. Yet he knew he had to perform it, since it seemed his life was at risk.

"Katon, Goukakyuu no Jutsu" (Grand Fireball technique) he shouted, and then inhaled a great breath, before he blew it out across this four fingers that were held to his mouth in the Tiger seal*. A huge fireball, half the size of himself then erupted from him, and sped at great speed towards the unknowing brute, and his him full force. The fireball wreathed the man in flames, and the oil on him fueled the fire greatly, beginning to immolate the brute.

At first it seemed, that even this couldn't stop the brute who was now in the centre of a tremendous fire. Yet after a few steps, the brute fell down then, and collapsed, as his skin sickenly began to liquify. The fire soon died down, and all that was left was a pool of some liquid, he did not know what.

Feeling slighty giddy now, he started at the fire until the thin small man began to speak again.

"Seems as though we need a few more improvments" the man said, before he walked off, and then suddnely dissapeared, or so it seemed to the now increasingly dizzying Meteorain.

Suddenly dropping to his knees, he felt himself lacking so much strength. Yet he still managed to grin, even though he was about to pass out.

"Should fight...with my baby....no good at hand to hand...hope...someone finds...me..." he said, before he passed out, and collapsed near the side of the road.

*Tiger Seal: http://www.narutofan.com/information/ninjaguide/seals/tiger.jpg

Firiath

Halfling barbarian
Reaction score
Oh man, and I thought I always talked too much... Firiath thought as Cyllíeth had invited Oddrun to their party and talked to her. She went to their old hi-fi system and searched for some metal albums. "Hmm... Metallica, Village People, AC/DC... Oh, what's this? Wham... Euhm... Well... Let's just... Let's just listen to some good old Metallica."
She looked at her new monkey Jack, who was climbing Oddrun's shoulder and looked for lice on her head, but of course he didn't find any. "Don't you think too that he looks a bit like Johnny Depp?"
She grinned and got three glasses of orange juice. "Well, our little party seems to be some kind of house warming." She passed one of the glasses to Oddrun and raised hers. "Cheers!"

Oddrun

I speak languages.
Reaction score
It was really nice to sit there in Freak Lounge drinking juice and talking. Jack the monkey jumped up and down. from time to time landing on someone's head.
'Yeah, I think he definitely looks a bit like Johnny. But Johnny hasn't got so hairy chest' - said Oddrun and everyone nodded.
'And Johnny never eats our medicine' - added Firiath.
'That's true' - confirmed Cyllieth - 'I wander if Johnny likes to chop off rats' heads.'
'I'm sure he loves it. It's very... very... pirate-ish IMO. Arrrrr!' - said Oddrun and made very pirate-ish face. All three girls started to laugh.

Last edited:

Lady Cyllíeth

WillExplodeUnderPressure
Reaction score
"hehehe,talking of pirates...has anyone seen my parrot skeleton??" ,Cyllíeth asked. "I could swear it was right next to the juicer...hmm...that's weird" ,she said but in the same moment she noticed a tiny bone in her orange juice.With a disgusted face she put the glass down on the bar.Should I tell the others?Aaaah....whatever,they'll notice it sooner or later.
So she just went on fooling around with the other two girls. After some minutes she asked:"Aren't you hungry?We still have some pizzas here.Even ones that aren't rotten yet"

Lillith Forbid

Returned Queen of Bondage
Reaction score
Lillith woke with a start. Gasping with breath that startled her, she took a few minutes to figure out why she was so numb in the butt region. then, looking around her, she relised she fell asleep! In school no less! It was almost funny. Looking around the bleatchers, she noticed the fanclub was gone. Oh wel, it was fun while it lasted. Sighing, she groaned as she relised that she couldve been asleep for hours. Hours could mean some good things and some bad things. Usually bad. Missed a fight, or anythign that was good to be there. Standing up and stretching out her stiff bones, she rubbed her eyes and looked around.

the runners were gone, done with thier run and so was everyone else. the track was totally empty. sHe shuddered. Gave on a kindve weird feeling. Yawning once more, she picked up her bag and slung it over her shoulders. running her hands through her toustled and windswept hair, she smoothed it back to prefection and skipped down the bleatchers. The loud clunks! choing over the empty field. Lillith just sighed and continued on.

Startled, a sound of breaking glass and a scream of rage chilled the air as Lillith got to the last step. Blinking in surprise, she raced up the hill, slipping slightly on the slippery grass. A few moments later, she got to the top of the hill, panting slightly, but still curious as to what happened at the entrance gate. Racing around the school, she stopped at the entrance at what she saw. Via was in a tree. The trunk was scarred with fresh cuts as if some knife had jammed itself inside of it. She looked to the broken window and glass and looked back up at Via. Lillith blinked. Via seemed alright. Maybe it was just her temper? She had a knack for those tantrums...? Walking up to the base and looking up, she stuck out a hip and waggled her finger.

" Now Via..what happened here, love?"

Via_Amarth

Wicked Me
Reaction score
Via leaned her head back only to bump it into the trunk. "Ouch.." She looked down at her friend, rubbing the back of her head. "Wa's goin on? Yeah I...got a little pissed of, nothing to worry about." She grinned and jumped down, landing with the agility of a cat next to her friend. She wasn't angry anymore, just heavilly depressed and her grin slid of her face. In a serious tone she said "We need to talk, now." She took Lillith by the hand and led her to the closet in silence. Noone else was there. Good. Via closed the door after them and turned to her friend. "Sit down" she said and gestured towards the pillows whereupon she also sat down.

"I have kind of a...confession to make. You know the vial?" She took it out and handed it to her friend. "It's a drug called greenity. I've been using it for three months now and I don't even know what for. I don't want to do drugs and it only gives me headaches and makes me sad anyways, but I just couldn't stop." With a week half-smile she added. "Guess it's the color."

Unusual for her she got a lump in her troath and tears were burning behind her eyelids. She had to stop talking, afraid that her voice would break. She laid back on the pillows with her arm over her eyes. After a moment of silence she spoke anyways, her voice lacking any of the usual humor and wickedness. "I know which school we're meeting cause they are the ones doing this stuff and they asked me to lay down in the fight Plish spoke about today. Towards Susane and Taylor you know?"

She sat up again, tears in her eyes she looked at her friend and hoped she would forgive her for beeing so stupid and for not telling earlier. "But I won't do that! Never!" She said rather loud and shook her head. "I..I just seriously need some help with this Lil and I understand if you hate me now for..everything. I'm not gonna let it go out over you or any of the others, I don't want that. I just..need some...help. Please?" Her lower lip quivered and she couldn't stop it from doing so, couldn't even call upon her anger. She hadn't felt this vulnerable since birth and she was happy and yet afraid that it was her best friend who saw her like this.

Lillith Forbid

Returned Queen of Bondage
Reaction score
Lillith grinned at her friend as she explained the tree and the glass. She rolled her eyes. It was so..Via, you know? Watching her slip down so gracefully from the tree, Lillith folded her arms acrossed her chest and stuck her toungue out. " Well, at least nothing too serious happened"

" We need to talk, now" Via said to her in a totally serious voice. She grabbed her arm and lead her down the halls, into the boys locker room and into her clsoet, where she slid the door shut. Lillith sat where Via pointed to and looked over at her friend, concerned. Via was never this seriuos about things...well, maybe except fighting, but never rigth after she had been teasing her..er..well, until she teased her until she got mad..but thats a difrent story. Via looked tired and depressed as it was, so Lillith was worried.

She took the vial, or 'Greenity' as Via called it and held it up towards the light. tHe green liquid seemed like emerald when the light shone off of it. Lillith grinned abit to Via, yet only half-heartedly " Yes, the color is great" But put it down on the table infront of them.

" Love, if you want to stop, that stop getting it...I'll help whenever I can. Hang out with you to take your mind off of it. Man! I was addicted to there weird surgar pills once with nicotine in them, but this is probally worse."

She listened to the rest of her story in shock. Throw the fight?!?! But...but Via wouldnt do that for just this green gunk! would she? No she wouldnt, she thought firmy. It was unspoken!

Lillith smiled softly at her friend's begging for help. Shaking her head, she moved to the back of Via and pulled her depressed self down onto her lap, so her head was rested on her shoulder. Stroking her hair, she whispered " Of course I wont help you..What do you think I am..a best friend?" sHe looked down at Via and grinned to tell her she was joking.

Via_Amarth

Wicked Me
Reaction score
A heavy weight was lifted of her shoulders and she breathed more easy as she listened to her best friend and was comforted by her. She grinned back at her. "Good, then I'll just freak out instead cause Id NEVER throw of a fight. EVER!" A mischevious glint came to her eyes then. "That reminds me..." She pushed down her friend on the pillows and held her there. "You, lovely, owe me a kiss." Before her freidn could react she bent down and kissed her, just for fun, but she only got bitten in her thounge. "Ouch wtf?!" They both sat up and Via pushed Lil on the shoulder in weak repayment. God she loved Lillith, she was the best friend ever. She wiped away the hints of tears in her eyes, praying it wouldn't show.

Via stood up and made a move as for picking up the vial, but bit her lip as she looked at Lillith's face and halted the movement. A pained expression flew across her face but was quickly erased, Lil had seen enough of her weakness for today. Via folded her arms across her chest instead and hunched forward slightly, weighing at her feet back and forth a couple of times before she grinned adieu to her friend. "You're the best Lil." She said and blew her a kiss before leaving. Had she been stronger she would have destroyed the greenity herself, but she had to leave it for Lillith to do, she just knew she would only end up taking it if she got her hands on it again.

She made her way to the ground level of the schoolbuilding but stopped on the way to look herself in a mirror in a bathroom. Luckily her make-up wasn't ruined but her eyes were slightly red from the tears. If anyone would comment on that however they would get pretty busy dodging her blows or just the simple explanation she had been smoking something and a wicked laughter.

Walking out on the schoolyard again she thought God, now I need some kind of teraphy. Wonder where Met is, I could tease him a bit now to get my thoughts off of this. She looked around and stopped a guy walking nearby. "Hey have you seen Met? Or any signs of him?" "Uhm... I haven't seen him but there was this huge fireball some way from here only minutes ago. Someone might have went to check on it, I dunno." "K, thanks" Via said, gave the guy a short pat on the shoulder and started running towards where he had pointed. If there had been trouble she was sure Met was in it, he always was. She caught herself with hoping that nothing would have happened to him.

After a few minutes she did get to see a form lying by the side of the street. "F*uck!" she said and run up to it. It was Met. "Well well what have we here? Seems someone had to little sleep last night." She said and stood herself over him with one foot at each side of his waist. Bending down she slapped him so that he would woke up. Looking at him so helpless made her sick. "Wake up stupid! What the hell happened?"

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
Meteorain had his cheeks slapped for quite some time, before he actually came round. He was aching all over, and he reckoned he twisted his foot or something. It was a surprise he had been standing before.

Right now though, he could feel his cheeks being hit by something and his eyes fluttered open to a palm coming across to his face.

"Aiee....stop!!" he shouted weakly, and the hand stopped in mid strike.

"What the F**k happened to you?" he heard the voice say.

"Aiee...don't ask now. Just get me somewhere soft" he replied to the voice, "...and don't forget my bike" he added weakly. How long had he been out for? And where the hell did that old guy go?

"help me up..." he told the voice, and felt arms help him up from under his own.

Standing woozily, he wobbled a bit drunkly, and tried to see who had helped him. As his vision became clearer and his standing steadier, he managed to look at the person.

"Via? What the hell you doing here?" he asked, as he tried to walk towards hi bike, nearly falling over again. Yet he felt his strength return slowly.

"That doesn't matter. What the f**k happened to you?" she asked him, as he leaned on his bike, resting before he tried to get on it.

"Got attacked by some Maniac head-job of a giant. Nearly died, burnt the f**ker though" he replied, and pointed behind himself to a pile of liquid on the road.

"Ok. You can tell I.R. and the rest of us the details later. Now get the hell away from that bike. I'm riding, you can sit behind and hold tight" she said as she moved him out the way, got on the bike herself, and helped him behind her.

Starting the bike, she set off at a fairly slow speed, as Meteorain held on to her weakly at first, but then soon his grip got firmer and surer. By the time they had reached back to school, he was able to walk quite well, and his vision was clear. Yet he still held onto his chest with one arm. Did he break something?

"Well here we are, and lucky for you, you get to see you're favourite nurse" Via said to him, and she ordered a frightened Kid to take the bike to the parking lot, and park it, and retun with the keys, or she'd knock his block off. As he walked the last bit by himself, refusing to be halped to walk - his manly pride you know -, he turned down a small corridor and entered the Nurse's office at the end of it.

"Hello Nurse Curth. Lovely to see you again" he replied with his trademark grin, and lay down on the bed without her asking.