Episode one: An introduction for most

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
I. R. had since left the school and was heading up when he noticed, of all things, that floating thing from before. He sighed as it came down, apparently to relay another message. It sent out another hologram beam and he was facing the same well dressed man from before. "Greetings Shogun. Glad to see you're well. I assume you're itching to know our purpose yes? Well I'm going to give you a chance to find out. In a match of epic proportions."

I. R. sighed, "What kind of match?" He knew it was a bad idea, but he was curious. And he wanted to know why they were after him. "Well as I said it will be one to remember. This time it will be in your element. That is, your own match. The elevated, barbed wire, hell in a cage, submission match." I. R.'s eyes opened wide. That match was his brain child, but it was also the most brutal and punishing match currently existing. Still, he had the experience, he'd been in and won six of that type of match. He finally desided, they needed that info, and he wanted to be the one to get it. "And who will be my opponent?" I. R. asked, making sure it was obvious he accepted. "You'll have a chance to meet him at the signing of the match, tonight at the new school, it's two blocks from Sempai. The man who introduced you to the Billy model one will introduce you. Rest assured, the Billy model is no longer in production. Two failures is far too many. The match will be the same night as MaDnESS's upcoming tag team bout. Until then Shogun, here is to you." The man raised his glass and disappeared. "Two failures?" I. R. thought out loud, "Oh well, so much for getting to bed early."

Via_Amarth

Wicked Me
Reaction score
After only minutes of sitting down Plish came into the cafeteria and sat down by them. "Heya Plish, this is Luther. Luther, this is Plish. Now that you know eachother I'm gonna be rude, which I normally never am," She tilted her head and looked at Luther with a grin, "and ask Plish," she turned her gaze back to him, "when and if it's soon we're going? Cause I kinda know which school it is we're meeting due to an..incident. But I guess it's more than that you want to know, huh? I tell you they aint nice and I'll be happy to kick their ass." She grinned again. "Can't you just call em? I mean...With the things going on.. Someone gave Met a royal, by the way." She silenced to hear Plish out. Maybe they didn't need to go, but if, then she'd follow his every step from the shadows.

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
Meteorain follow Via around as she showed the new kid; Luther, around the school. He soon became bored, and made it obvious how he felt. To his relief he soon found himself sitting down in the cafeteria.

They were talking about things of no consequence for a while until Plish came along on his little rolling plank as Meteorain liked to call it. Via then intitated herself in a speech, introducing Luther to Plish, and vice-versa, aswell as summing up his crappy state.

"Hey! I won damnit, I fried the b*stard, quite literally I might add" he interjected after Via's comment.
He had just over heard Via also talking about some bout. Damn, he had nothing to do, he wanted to go see this thing. But he was in a fairly shitty state.

Man...this sucked. Then it hit him. The pills! They were brilliant for a quick recovery. And essentially he was only bruised, so it would be quite quick, and he would be fine enough in about a day or so.

"So, what's this about a fight? When is it? Can I come see?" he asked quite eargerly. He bloody well hoped it wasn't today or something, otherwise he'd really not enjoy it being all sore.

"Well someone going to tell me? Oh and Luther, you still haven't bloody answered me!"

Lillith Forbid

Returned Queen of Bondage
Reaction score
Lillith just stood there, hip jutted out suductively and chin in her hand, grinning miscieviously and wondering what exactly was this guys name. It must be interesting. He had a formal way of talking. It was kind've cute. Usually, walking down the hallways, she got " Yo! Babe!" or " Hey, Lil, whats goin' on?" But this guy was so formal. She grinned wider. again with the "dear Lilith" Shaking her head a bit, she dropped her hand and shrugged.

She thought for a moment about his nervousness about her. But after a few minutes, she dropped it. It was probally how he usually was, considering how the girls liked him. she could just hear thier whispers and giggles as he passed, his handsome face, just like a comic book hero. Grinning and running her fingers iddly through her hair, she ignored the chance of meeting him again and replied.

" Via was just upset about..er.. something, none of the charming's buisness" She smiled teasingly to say that she was not being rude, just secretive. She sighed a bit and her mind went instantly down to the green vial in her pack. It was confuzing really, for she had no idea what it did to you. Via said that it made her depressed and sad. Shrugging it off, Lillith looked up at Charming as he stumbled on.

"However, it's not bad news at all that you're still here. My car is currently not working, and I have a long boring walk... would you mind if I tagged along with you part of the way?"

Grinning miscieviously, Lillith went reeeeeal close to the guy, putting a finger on his lips and whispering, her breath turning to soft breeze that warmed her lips. " You can come with me....only if you" SHe grinned and pursed her lips "Tell me your name!" ANd she pulled back, laughing at the blush that crpet over the guy's face. Honestly, you'd think he really had a crush on her.

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
I. R. had quickly made his way to the site of the new school. It was a decent sized school, roughly the same as Sempai, impressive considering it had just opnened and was so close. As promised the old man in a blue gi was awaiting him. "Ah, I. R. Shogun. Pleasure to meet you again. I am pleased to see you are not, too injured. Shame the Billy model was not able to prove a worthy adversary for you. Either way, here is the match agreement. I trust you will find it up to your standards." The old man held out a clip board with a single sheet of paper on it. I. R. scanned the sheet, This document certifys that I. R. Shogun...face Gan a fighter of high caliber from...in an elevated barbed wire hell in a cage submission match...following a tag team battle between MaDnESS! and... I. R. signed the contract, seeing that it had no strings attatched. "So, where is this Gan, I am supposed to battle?" The old man grinned, "Ah yes, Gan!" Out of the shadows stepped a man of much more fearsome build than even Billy. At least from what I. R. could tell, he was dressed in a full kung fu uniform, making it obvious just what style he practiced. I. R. looked him over, unimpressed. He had all the information he wanted, "Alright, fine, see you at the match." He turned, but a loud voice stopped him, "Shogun!" He faced the behmoth of a man who shouted at him. "You break the Billy model 1, at hell in the cage, I break you!" I. R. simply turned and took several steps toward the brute and held up his left hand, "You see this fist? Take a good look at it, because at hell in the cage," he shook his head, "you won't be able to tell it's there, except for the pain of it's fury, and then, when I use it to make you submit!" The brute sneered and began to move as though to swing, however I. R. saw this coming and struck first, the big man stopped and stepped back, taken totally by surprise, he simply stared at I. R., then started to swing again, however I. R. stopped this by holding out his hand, "Ah ah, not here, at hell in a cage."

Plish

Soul Sailing Psychonaut
Reaction score
on mountain of fire, waiting for the ash to guide
Plish sat thier contently eating sandwich while they awnsered his questions and in turn asked some of thier own.

Feeling a bit agitated, Plish replied to Met's questions.

"Geeze Met, weren't you listening at all this morning? First of all, the fight is between Lil, Via and two other girls with similar reputations that think they can beat them. Second of all, it is a couple of days after school, me and Via, well actually me, anyways, I am going to meet them at the corner next the coffee shop tonight to fnd out the details, with Via follwing behinf, but keeping to the shadows. And third of all, you can come see if you pay the $2.50 like everyone else! And leave Luther alone, you were probably mumbling."

He then turrned to Via, with a small grin on his face. Met, mumbling, ya right.

"I'm afraid we will have to go and meet them in person, they did not leave a contact number, just told me where to go."

He glanced at the window and saw the sun's position, then added, "In fact, we should probably go right now, its getting kinda late and by the time we get near, it will be dark."

Via_Amarth

Wicked Me
Reaction score
"Okay" Via said and nodded to Plish and then jumped off her chair, making a little piruette in the air just for fun. She landed on one leg and bowed to the 'audience' then laughed and started to walk out of the cafeteria with Plish by her side. She felt much better now, her arms had stopped from shaking, when she had gotten some juice and chocolate. And what was extra awsome with that was that it was her favorite medicine.

Whilst walking beside him through the empty streets in the dusk she checked so that no-one was around before she said in a low voice. "Ehm Plish? If I by any chance would act a bit wierd the comming days, minutes, seconds, hit me in the head would ya?" Plish looked wierdly at her. "What? I just..eh forget about it!" She ruffled his hair and skipped off to the side of the street, hiding herself easilly in the shadows she followed without doing a single sound except for her very silent breath and her heartbeats.

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
"PAY? What the hell do you mean pay. $2.50? You must be shitting me. F**k that. I'll get in my own way" he growled back at Plis.

"Who the hell is gonna pay to watch some guy beat the living crap out of eachother" he continued his rant, until Plish informed Via that they out to leav now for his little meeting.

Great! What could he do now? Oh yea...he still had that Luther guy with him. Hell! the guy hadn't even answered his question. Hmm...maybe the guy wants to see the place first. He's pretty damn quite. And what the hell was with that twitch back in the corridor? He better not be some sort of head-case. Well atleast he didn't think so, the guy looked like he got stung or something.

Hell! Who the hell cared. He'd show the guy the apartment, and it was going to get dark in a bit. The guy better make up his mind soon.

"Yo! Luther, come on. I'll show you the place before you decide" he said, and stood up, with Plish and Via already having left them behind, and now Luther still silent as ever following him.

Then he suddenly remembered. Shit! Can't ride my bike like this.

"Yo! Can you ride a bike? Cos i don't really want to transform her again...took me ages to get her to look like that"

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
(this is the ending post, those who are viewing this thread get your final thoughts in, then I'll start the new episode. those posts that appear after this one will be treated as though they happened before hand, any details you didn't get to express just flash back to in episode two)

I. R. turned the key to his apartment and entered slowly. Clicking on the lights he headed for the kitchen. As far as modern things he had very little. A refrigerator, stove, sink, alarm clock/radio, phone, pc, several martial arts dvds, and lights. He also had very few chairs, and only one low table. He took his home design from traditional Japanese decorating. The bare minimum, that is, until it came to training equipment and weapons. He had a wide array of martial arts gear for training at home, he was proficient with many weapons, but he was no Rosgwak. Jack of all tools, master of one, he called himself. That one being the nunchaku. It was the only one that he'd bothered to learn more that the basics with, mostly because he had the most resources to study it, those being the works of Bruce Lee. He couldn't help but think about his up coming opponent while he prepaired his rice and noodles. Kung fu was a very broad term, having many sub-styles built in. What's more, it was, at it's most basic, very fluid, constantly moving. He had studied a few of it's forms, but hadn't really gone headlong into it as he had judo, or muay thai. He'd never thought he'd need it, and Jeet Kune Do taught study of only what is useful. He would have to be able to adapt, and hopefully his experience in the cage would allow him the advantage...

Plish

Soul Sailing Psychonaut
Reaction score
on mountain of fire, waiting for the ash to guide
Trudging along throughout the town, Plish soon came to corner next a single story coffee shop that was closed with all the lights off. The street lights all around the corner had shut down, with the suns set it made the corner look quite melancholy and meddlesome. As he set foot onto the corner a figure stepped out of the shadowy gloom.

"Plish," the voice sounded like a woman, "I assume that you are willing to negotiate the rules of the match, and the location and date."

"That I am," he replied, thinking bad thoughts of traps, "what are your terms?"

"The rules are, no weapons-" Plish objected heatedley, but was run over, "and thats it, anything goes. the location will be at the gym, in your section of town. The date will be after the second day of school. if you do not agree, Via_Amarth will be captured and taken hostage until you do," the woman replied calmly, yet her tone made sure that she was not lying.

About to object again, Plish cought his tounge. I should never have come to this meeting, I should have brought someone else.

Even though there was only one he could see, he knew that there must be others.

"I agree," he said grudgingly. Abrubtly she turned and vanished. With no one else to speak with, Plish whipped around angrily. After about ten steps Via had joined him, claiming ot have heard everything that had been said.

"The wierd was that I swear, I had felt some oafs breath on the back of my neck, but when I turned around, no one was there," Via confessed and then shuddered right after.

Plish was tempted to smack her but thought better and continued to walk in silence, with a scowl on his face.

Last edited:

Via_Amarth

Wicked Me
Reaction score
(hehe, I read smack her butt. lol)

She followed him and as she couldn't she, she still heard the meeting. She had been sure no-one had seen her but still she had felt a breath in her neck and it wasn't the excited sigh of a lover. She was sorry that she had gotten revealed, didn't want to do that to Plish, he was a nice guy and her friend.

She sighed now. "Look, I'm very sorry. It must have been a side-effect of.." she caught her thoung in the last minute and quickly transformed the sentence to end "..those pills Met gave me. Must have taken too many after all." instead of simply saying 'the drugs'.

She gave Plish a weak smile. "I really am sorry. Least it turned out fairly well. Lil and I know hoe to fight without weapons, eventhough I prefer knives it works. We'll beat em up, I'll do better than my best just for you."

Plish remained silent as they walked through town and when they were to seperate and go in different directions she had to take a hold of his arm to get to say good bye. "Hey! I really didn't thought it would happen, ok?! There's no need to get mad at me, it'll do you no good." She stared him angilly into the eyes for a moment or two then she hugged him tight. Letting him go she said "Sleep well." and hurried of towards her flat.

She heaved a deep sigh as the door closed behind her and she was home. Nothing felt like it should do anymore. She did care about all of her friends, did not want to see them suffer. The heavy depression caused by Greenity was starting to lift, but not for the better. Instead a 'real' depression sneeked up on her and she had dreams that night of each of her friends beeing killed in variating ways. It was horrible.

Rosgwak

The Masked Warrior
Reaction score
Blushing as Lilith leaned in close to his face and pursed her lips, Rosgwak swallowed hard, unsure of what was to come next. But he smiled, revlieved, as she jumped back suddenly, asking for his name. Grinning, he bowed his head slightly.
"My name is Rosgwak." he said, looking back up at Lilith. Then, offering her his arm, he grinned at her.
"So, shall we leave?" he asked, feeling Lilith's warmth as she slipped her arm around his, grinning, clearly not sure what to make of him.

--------

Arriving home after leaving Lilith at her residence, Rosgwak walked through the door, a huge smile on his face. He couldn't believe he'd just spent so long in Lilith's presence, and he was glad he'd finally gotten the guts to do it. But the smile on his face quickly disappeared as he saw the mess his home was in. It looked like a small cyclone had moved through the place, upturning furniture and destroying anything that could be broken. Closing the door behind him, Rosgwak was amazed, and began to wonder who would do this, when he suddenly noticed a piece of white card stuck to the back of the door with a dagger. Ripping it free, he looked at it. It was typed, so he couldn't identify any handwriting, and on it was a simple message.
'Forget a weapons team if you know what's good for you.'

Sighing, Rosgwak through the card aside. A threat. Typical of their rival schools to resort to such tactics to try and eliminate the competition. However, the threat only reinforced Rosgwak's desire to form one, and thinking this, he set to work tidying up his house.

Lord_Croanan

King and Conquerer
Reaction score
Ok, so the breakfast thing is optional. But the flat's not that bad, just a bit....messy shall we say. Also, half rent is a fair deal since both of us are sharing. There is a spare room, so that makes four altogether. The bathroom and toilet are one, and is kinda small, but do-able" he began to explain to Luther.

He really needed someone to help pay the rent. His little side jobs were just about cutting it.

"Hell, that's it. Just accept the the damn offer and I won't cream you into a pulp" he suddenly said. This nice nice business was annoying him.

"Yo! Luther, come on. I'll show you the place before you decide" he said, and stood up, with Plish and Via already having left them behind, and now Luther still silent as ever following him.

Luther nodded, "yeah, I can ride." He knew he would accept the offer for renting, why he had suddenly gone silent was beyond him, he just hoped that he wound't be mistaken for a corpse."Yeah, thanks Met, I'll take you up on that offer as well as the breakfast." Obviously he was among friends......friends that could remove his colon with a flick of the wrist.

A beeping sound interrupted him. "Freakin palm pilot" he mumbled to himself. He got it out and checked through the messages. A greetings from his sister, a form from the IRS stating he had still not payed his power bill on a house that someone else now owned, and....Luther looked intently at a now blinking file. It was from Dr. Calapeg, the only other man alive who knew Luther could impale somone with his fingernails. He swallowed, he could have sworn he'd left things settled last time they had met. He put on his headphones and listened to the file. Luther nearly gagged. It was a photo of him nearly 3 years ago at a party. He was obviously drunk and Dr. Calapeg had circled his left hand, with his nails extened nearly 6". "Ok..." Luther thought, he thought it had already been established between them that he could do that....
"Ah, Luther," a voice began. "IT would seem you slipped up again, you really shouldn't be so carless, you could have hurt somone."
Luther raised one eyebrow. "Whatever Doc, thanks for the reminder." He shut it off, and in the proccess, missed 300 incoming messages from Dr. Calapeg, all of the same image and voice clip.