Episode one: An introduction for most

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
I. R. looked over the brodge railing to the rising sun. It wasn't often he'd stop to appreciate the beauty of such a common thing, but today he just couldn't help it. He was always up before the sun, even though there were a few days before school started again, he'd never stopped training. He was captain of the school's kung fu team, and he made sure to do everything honor would allow to keep it that way. After a few mintues of taking in the beginning of most people's day he moved on, heading for the gym. The owners had gotten tired of him standing around outside everyday so he was issued a key.

He walked inside and breathed deep. He liked how the place smelled early in the morning. Before the sweat of everyone filled the air with it's fumes. The weights were still locked up, but that really didn't bother him, he was careful in his training, and always started by stretching. Looking out the window something caught his eye. Three students speaking to an old woman. Usually he'd ignore this, guys didn't rob old ladies in their own neighborhood. However these guys were different. Each one wore a kung fu uniform with Gato High's school colors. Within a second I. R. was across the street. "Excuse me," he said, "But perhaps you three are looking for a way back to your turf, I'd be happy to help." He loved talking in cheesy lines, like the heros in old movies, it took his opponent's guard down and was the perfect way to get the drop on them.

One of the punks turned, "The old lady's directions'll due just fine. Now get lost before I stop being so friendly." He made a motion with his hand. A switchblade? Guess they're just going into Gato, usually those guys think themselves above weapons. I. R. just smiled, "I don't think you know who you're talking to. They call me Shogun, maybe you've heard my name before..." The hoodlum's eyes widened, of coarse he'd heard that name, he was currently Sempai's best fighter since Crusader graduated. He'd won every fight he'd been in since joining the kung fu team. Still, the punks felt strong with a knife in each one's hand.

The first one lunged, going in for a stab. I. R. threw his foot up, into the punk's blade hand, sending his weapon into the air. He followed this up by grabbing his enemy's throat and putting his foot behind the punk's leg, then pulling back, knocking him down and creating a light barrier between him and the other two. They paused, looked at their fallen comrade, then ran. "Freshmen..." he muttered, knowing if they were going to be upperclassmen they'd continue the attack, after all, it was two knife men against one guy they thought was unarmed. Just then the thug's knife came back down. I. R. senced another opportunity to show off. Catching the knife he broke it in two with ease, then looked down at the punk who was staring up in fear. "Now, get lost before I stop being so friendly." The kid scuttled to his feet and ran after I. R.'s taunt. They wouldn't be back for a while. They'd need to prove themselves at their school before they could start an invasion.

I. R. turned to the old woman, "Very sorry Madame, I hope you were not harmed by those thugs." He said this with a bow, then turned and went back to the gym to begin his stretches, it was almost time for the manager to arrive and unlock the weights.

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
Meteorain watched the TV, even though it now just buzzed in a distorted matter. The VHS was over.

It did not matter. He looked down at his palms. He knew the whole sequence now. He didn't need to ask for it anymore. At that moment the greatness of that just hit him.

Jumping up in the air, he pranced about wildly yelling in his little flat that he stayed in. This was truly a great moment, he had never seen all the sequence, but now he knew, and he just had to try it out. It was at this point that whilst he was still prancing about that he managed to stub his toe on a table leg.

Letting out a small scream, he hopped around in pain for several moments. Ok he tried to tell himself. Calm down, he just had to test this out now. He also needed to talk to some certain people. Quickly running through the bedroom, he jumped out of his clothes into the shower. Having as quick a shower as is physically possible he changed back into some clothes and ran out of the house, his keys flying into his pocket after locking the door. Yea...this was too cool.

Now Meteorain has a reputation for being able to reperform anything that he watches. And everyone knows that Meteorain watches a lot of anime, and that means he recreates some of the weirdest or most disturbing things. His ability to do so breaks the laws of physics, but most people are too awed or scared by the performances to notice this. There was one incident in which he had decided that he would use the laws of Alchemy in a slightly different way, and create a bike out of a streetlamp and paavement, that had mounted guns in various places. This turned out to be a disaster until the Kung Fu group intervened. It consisted of half a dozen Kung Fu members including Crusader himself attacking him simultaneous and knocking him unconcious whilst they disposed of the bike.

So now, Meteorain ran towards where he knew the only other person who was awake at this time would be. He may be able to beat Shogun now, without Soul Bane providing him. He had a new technique. He did enjoy fighting with jsut his body, but there was a certain thrill to his other fighting tehcnique...and he intended to max out that thrill.

Therefore he ran, jumped on his created bike, which had been toned down to just something that looked cool, without its past dangers, to the gym which would be opening soon.

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
I. R. had just finished his stretches and the owner was still not here. I. R. finally moved on from his desire to do any lifting. Instead he began to practice his forms. He'd studied several martial arts over his life, but he only ever demonstrated Muay Thai outside of a fight. He took his common stance, then forced his hands up in a double upper-cut motion, "Haruman's knock," he shouted. Leaping up off the ground, then just as he began to descend he threw his elbow down, "Knight throws the axe, crocodile lashes tail, old man sweeps floor, bolting horse!" He shouted several more forms as he demonstrated the movements of the art.

He was just starting to break a sweat when he was greeted by an all to familiar sight. Just outside the window one of his schoolmates screeched to a halt on his bike outside. It was Meteorain of coarse, no one else owned a bike like that. I. R. thought back on the incident of it's creation, how grueling that fight had been, if not for Crusader's sheer skill and prowess it surely would have ended with many lost lives. However now the bike was more or less harmless. I. R. couldn't say he was sure the same was true for Met though. His classmate entered the gym with a huge grin on his face. "I. R., I've got a new technique I want to show you, but only if you fight me!"

I. R. grinned now as well. Fights with Met always proved to be a great challenge. You could never tell what the guy would have seen since the last time, and when he was eager for a fight you know it was usually something spectacular. "Alright, I'll take you on, but should we be outside for this one?" This wasn't a joke, it was a legitament question, more than once Met had a new tecdhnique that had caused massive damage that would have been much less if they hadn't been inside.

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
Meteorain bounded back through the doors out into the open as I.R. has asked him. Right now he couldnt care where he fought. Ofcourse he wasn't really gonna use this technique to beat I.R.....just scare the living beejesus out of him.

"You're in for a real big surprise" he called back, as I.R. follow behind, shaking his head, but with a knowing smile on his face, which of course Meteorain failed to notice.

Once outside he faced I.R. standing a reasonable distance away. He watched as I.R. then went into his usual fighting stance, clamness and awareness at the same time in his poise and expression. Girnning he performed his first technique he stole watching an anime.

"Henge no Jutsu" (transformation technique) he said, as his clothes transformed into his usual battle or non-jump into quickly dress. He then began to grin, asking if I.R. was ready, and then when the yes came, his grin grew even wider.

His hands then blurred into the hand seals that he had just watched earlier this morning. It would work, it always did, he had seen it, and he could recreate it. Finishing the hand seals he pressed this palms flat against the ground.

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu" (Summoning Technique) he shouted, as intricate symbols and patterns then spread out into a circle from his palms. The area burst into smoke. He heard I.R. shout asking what the hell he was doing. He merely smiled, and waited for the smoke to clear and watch I.R.'s expression.

The smoke then cleared, and behind him stood Soul Bane's mech, ready for him to use without permission.

"So, still think you can win now?" he asked the grin more than visible on his face

"WTF?" was the answer he got.

"Don't worry...I just wanted to show you this. Now I don't have to beg anymore, and now I'll be able to challenge that crappy pilot in Spam High, and not always getting no from Soul Bane"

He continued to grin as he awaited I.R.'s response.

Lillith Forbid

Returned Queen of Bondage
Reaction score
Yawning to herself, Lillith stretched out her legs and arms in a very un=lady like manner. SHe shrugged to herself and ran a hand through her smooth hair that ran to her waist. rubbing her face to get the seep out of it, she wlaked to her closet and dug through it to find her clothes. Her closet was a jumble of clothes, shoes, metal chains and other odd accesories that, in her opinion, each held something in her mind. Rubbing her eyes once again, she slipped off her pj's and on her clothes, the chain on her hip clinking like music to her ears. Chewing on her lip, she shoved the mound of junk behind the closet door and forced it to close with a strained click!

Walking from her room to the bathroom barefoot, she grabbed her tooth brush and makeup and what-not from the dresser. Better look nice today, she laughed inside her sleep-fuzzed mind. Turning on the shower , she dropped the pile of stuff in her arms and climbed in. A couple minutes later, she slipped back out and did her makeup, hair, etc, before heading out.

With her bag over her shoulder, Lillith sighed as she looked over to the school on her left. It was a terrible morning...well..of course...all mornings were terrible for her. Laughing to herself, she looked around as she entered the gate. Wheres Via? she waved to acouple poeple, girls and boys alike as they entered too. Grinning to herslef once again, she stretched her amrs and wondered what was going on in the Closet today.

Her closet was her sanctuary. Many of the teachers had found out about it, yet none of them could find it. She almost laughed at them. Of course, If they did find out where it was, she could always find another place. Her closet was almost her life, besides the usual karate and fighting of the school. The closet was open after school, and before, soemtimes during, yet rarely. It was in the extended closet of the janitors closet of the boys locker room. Weird place, but non-detectable, for none of the boys cared. Her closet was basically a brothel, for girsl to come...and play. She grinned to herself as she made her way around the school, looking around for Via. she had to be here somewhere.

Towards the side of the building, she found a couple people watching something. Of course, it had only to be I.R. and Met. She rolled her eyes and walked closer enough for them to hear her.

" Hey, boys!" She called, laughing.

Last edited:
OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
I. R.'s expression went from one of shock and fear into a deep laugh and wide smile. Met looked puzzled as I. R. spoke wiping a tear from his eye, "Dude, that's great! Ha! I'm pretty sure I couldn't beat you with that one." He took up his stance again, a grin still on his face. He'd been in a lot of fights, there was no doubt about that. And his list of opponents stretched from underclassmen to unreal monsters. However he'd never fought against a mech, let alone Soul Bane's. He'd always figured in the event of giant robot attacks this mech would be ready for the fight. However despite this handicap he desided he may as well go for it, never having been one to turn down a challenge, plus, it'd be good experience.

Now Met was the one to laugh, "Not quite what I was expecting. Guess it's true, you won't back down from anything. Like I said, I just wanted to show you this, I didn't actually intend to fight you." "Thank God for that, I'm not even sure Crusader could handle something like that bare knuckled." They both laughed now and Met ended his jutsu. "So," I. R. said after he'd regained his composure, "Wanna get some training in or are you gonna head out?" Just then he heard a familliar voice from behind him, "Hey boys!" Lillith no doubt. He turned around to greet the undisputed queen of bondage, "Lillith! What brings you out here?"

Last edited:

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
"Well, ok cool, so maybe in just a bit he began" he began, and than grinned his trademark stupid grin.

"Right now....I think I heard Lilith...maybe 3029840283rd time lucky this time maybe?" he said, the grin for his rhetorical question.

He made his way over to Lilith, he tried to compose himself, as he walked calmly towards her, and when close enough that she looked at him, he stuck his hand against a nearby metal climing pole, and using another trick he learnt whilst watching Full Metal Alchemist, transformed some of the pole into a metal rose.

"For you" he said, as he held out the Rose to her.

Now at this point he knew that leaving his face unguarded was probably a VERY bad idea. Yet offering a gift, and then flinching was not the best way to go out things. So he tried to give his best smile, as he held out the metallic rose, and found himself waiting to see what she would do next.

Last edited:

Lillith Forbid

Returned Queen of Bondage
Reaction score
She grinned and waved, heading over to the two. " Practicing before school, tut tut" sHe wagged a finger in thier faces and crossed her arms, grinning a bit. " I was just looking for Via" Then she looked over to Met as he held out a metal rose for her. The rose was very well crafted. she was impressed with it, as she had seen him do it once before. she shook her head.

" For you.." He said, flinching at the exact moment that she grinned miscieviously.

" Trying again, huh?" She grinned and pretended to blush lady-like, taking the metal rose. She grinned wider and ran a hand through her hair. She waggled a finger at him to come closer. As he did, she leaned into him as it to kiss him, yet headed a bit upwards. She bit down hard on his nose, drawing a bit of blood, and poked him in the forehead. As he stumbled a bit, she laughed and put the rose in her pocket.

" Thanks Met" sHe grinned to him and headed off to her ccloset.

Last edited:
OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
I. R. smirked as Met ran off, "Every day with those two." He shook his head and turned to re-enter the gym when something caught his eye. In an alley alittle down the street there was something, unusual. It was about the size of a baseball, with a red dot in the middle of it, floating at chest level. He began to step foreward when the thing floated back into the alley. I. R. looked alittle down the street, the owner was coming, so he was sure no one would be able to rob the gym. So he desided to investigate. He ran into the alley to see the thing turn another corner down the way. I. R. sighed, "Not just some kiddy toy..." He ran after it for several more twists and turns when suddenly the ground beneath him disappeared. He managed to roll when he hit the ground in the sewars, but it didn't look like he'd be getting up this way. He looked up and swore beneath his breath when he saw the thing looking at him again. "So, I guess this is a test huh? Well then, guess I better get out of here."

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
"Sonuva..." he began but cut the words short as he thought what he was going to say to someone as dangerous as Lilith. Feeling his nose, he was surprised to find a small blood stain on his finger.

Of all the things, he would have thought that he could learn some healing, but alas it was only a minor "wound". Ripping a tiny bit of his clothing, he dabbed at the blood a bit until it stopped. Determined to not be put off he smiled back as she thanked him.

He then sighed...oh well, as he wandered off, forgetting about going to grab something with I.R. as he made his way to his own locker.

Upon reaching his locker, he opened it and then took out a small marker, he hen added another stroke to the inside of the door.

"Forty-eight..." he said sighing, "whichever idiot said third time's a charm is in for some serious beating".

Threading his way around the now abandoned school, he made his way over to the music block to play his guitar...rpobably the only thing he learnt that wasn't from something he watched, but even then, an anime had influenced him to learn.

Entering a small room, he entered and turned on the amp to which his red guitar was plugged into. Also placing in a backup track in the Hi-fi, he turned it on, and put the guiat strap over his shoulder.

He waited, and then the music came. Metallica. Four Horseman. Just what he wanted. Something fast and fairly heavy.

Looking up with a wild glint in his eye, he said, "Let's get it on!", and let it rip.

Oddrun

I speak languages.
Reaction score
Oddrun woke up quite late this morning. She had't got any plans for today. She dressed up, made herself a little breakfest and switched on the TV. Eating spaghetti she watched 'Powerpuff girls'. After two episodes there was nothing to eat and nothing to do. She thought it isn't a bad idea to visit Sempai High. School hasn't started yet but maybe she'll meet Firiath, Via or some other students. Although she was from a different country and came to Sempai High not long ago, she had quite many friends. She leaved the house and went to SH.

(I hope that's not too short, hehe^^ I'm quite new to rpg's and need time to fit in :p and sorry if there are some mistakes :D)

Via_Amarth

Wicked Me
Reaction score
The sound of At the Gates - Suicide Nations blarred throughout her small flat as she got ready to go out for the first time in three days. What really had she been doing? Loosing herself in the world of roleplaying and metal again. She had screamed both along with Angela Gossow(the singer in Arch Enemy) and in irritation towards the fact that school would soon start again. Well, in some ways she liked school with all her friends and all that, it was the mornings she couldn't take. For several weeks she hadn't been able to fall asleep until around 4 or 5 in the morning, the roleplaying and the parties taking up most of her nights. Going from sleeping til 1 to getting up at 6 or 7 would be a bitch. That's why she had went up at 11 today, she made improvement but was still tired. That's why she listened to deathmetal, it always either made her sleepy or hyped her up, depending on what group it was, what mood she was in etc.

Several wonderful tunes of the swedish death-metal band blasted out from her not too small speakers before she had dressed, put on some makeup and had a glass of juice for breakfast. She pulled on her boots and clomped over the floor to her bed and the stereo and, with some regret, pushed the stop button and turned the power off. Grabbing her mp3-player, her keys and a bottle of coke-light she got out of the flat and headed towards the school where she, hopefully, would find Lillith or someone else to have some fun with.

While walking she attatched the mp3 to her hip and put on some Metallica. Kill 'em all, the song always put that wicked smile on her lips. Moving fast to the beat she was at the school in no-time, drinking of her coke every now and then as she went. She really had to listen to herself next time she said she should go to sleep, this was redicillus.

Reaching the gates, crossing the schoolyard, entering the almost empty school, turning right; she was on her way to the closet. Turning a corner she saw the back of her best friend Lillith. "Hey Lil!" she called, her wicked grin growing wider and the mad flare in her eye liting up again. Lillith stopped and Via walked up to her. "Hello crazy, anything fun going on?"

(ooc: Odd, that was good, it cracked me up when you said Powerpuff girls, laughed out loud for real :D. If you want something to do you can find me at school and start talk to me, don't be afraid :p :D)

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
Finally letting the last note hang, Meteorain stood for a bit and waggled his fingers and moved his arm. The felt funny after all that playing.

Turning off the amp, he packed the guitar up in its case, and put it away inside the little store cupboard full of other instruments. He didn't know of many others who could play...amybe most of them belonged to one guy?

Heading back out of the music blokc, he decided to go back to his locker and get some stuff, essentially just his wallet to grab some lunch with I.R. If he could find him now that is. His locker was pretty near the music block, so he quickly took out his wallet and pocketed it somewhere in his trouser. He would have put it in his shirt pocket...but currently he was still wearing his little battle dress, and hence had no shirt on, the only thing on his top being the spiked band on his arm, and the chains that went around his torso and chest. Oh and ofcourse the red ribbons on his hands, and the fingerless gloves.

As he made his way along the corridor, he spotted Lillith and Via. Via seemed to have spotted him, and waved to him to come over. Making his way over to them, he gave an accusing squinted look at Lilith, who just stuck her tongue out at him, a smile on her face.

"Hey Via" he said to her, once fucussing his attention on her.

"I'm gonna grab some lunch, wanna come. Mind you, you have to help me find I.R. first, think he was at the gym last, if not...then just us. So, up for it?" he asked, whilst rubbing his stomach

Firiath

Halfling barbarian
Reaction score
"And another bloody day begins..." Firiath muttered after she had thrown her loudly ringing alarm clock against the wall. Sometimes she just hated the sunlight. Especially when it was shining right on her face.
She cursed. "Cyllíeth, draw the bloody curtains!!" But nothing happened and no one answered. She looked up and around, but she couldn't find her roommate anywhere.
"Where the hell...?" She shook her head, got up and put on some of the clothes that were laying on the floor, next to her bed. Jeans, a dark blouse and old boots, that's what she usually wore. She took a last look in the mirror, grabbed her blazer and left the house, though she didn't even know what to do.
During the last days she hadn't done anything but reading and watching TV in her freetime. And because she really needed some variety now she decided to go to Sempai High and look who was hanging around there.

[Yeah, my post isn't really long either. It takes a long time for me to write rpg posts in English... ^^ I hope there aren't too many mistakes in it...]

Via_Amarth

Wicked Me
Reaction score
As Met came closer Via saw that he had a little cut on his nose and was thinking of asking what had happened, but when following his gaze to Lil she just shook her head and kept grinning.

"What do I have to help you find I.R for? You know I just woke up right?" She sighed. "But why not, I've always had a hard time denying help to half-naked men." She said with a grin and a wink. Then she turned to Lillith, leaning close she nudged her ear and whispered "I've missed you." Standing straight again she looked her friend in the eyes. "You're heading there aren't you? Well I'll be there later." Lillith didn't look like she wanted to come along(though ofcourse she could if she wanted to) so Via turned away and pushed Mets shoulder to get him moving and started walking down the hallway towards the entrance. Her music was still on, though she had only one sound-speaker-ear-thingy(I dunno what the hell it's called) in, the left one.

"So where do we start looking?" She said without looking at Met, taking another sip of her coke that would soon be empty. She had a terrible head-ache for lack of sleep and the damn painkiller didn't seem to want to help. "And do we know of any fun stuff happening before the gates of hell open anew?"

Last edited: