episode 3: Super school battle

Dead Dutchman

Regressive
Reaction score
Dead Dutchman stamped his foot through the chest of a dieing student on the ground.

"Damn it! the recording device destroyed!" I thought pulling my foot out of the ruinous cavern of the student's chest. I looked over at the group of them sitting down resting for the next challenges ahead. I smilied, they were great as the stories said, I signed "I really wish i didnt have to do this" I thought looking at them all "But im out of options once this over, I'll have no choose...times running out and they need to know...damn I still needed that data!" I looked up at the sky and sat down, my arms were killing me, I reach into my jacket and produced so combat and anti-tiring stimms and shot them into my arm.

I stood back up and walked over to the group of them clapping "CLAP!" "CLAP!"
"A most excellent fight!" I stopped in front of I.R Shogun "Truly Sempai High reputation as a great fighters and magi school" I said look over at Dragn9 with respect and bowed "Is well founded".

Me and Meteorain's eyes locked for a second, I didnt not like the way he looked at me....too much suspicion in his eyes. I cracked my neck and sat down and looked around at the corpses and some still living bodies. "This day will see more blood flow" I thought disguisedly "I left that place to get away from stuff like this.....I suppose it's needed, they attacked us".

I layed on back and looked up at the sky and wondered "How long before they reliese im on earth and come for me?" I wondered in my head and closed my eyes.

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
Shogun looked over to Dutchman as he commented on the Sempai reputation. Sempai high had earned it's reputation through more turf wars than any other school still standing in the city. Of coarse it was well deserved, but I. R. didn't mind hearding it again. After a few minutes everyone was back ready to continue the fighting.

"Alright, let's go!" I. R. said, leading the others further into the enemy school. They walked through several hall ways. Eventually they came to an area where the main hall broke in two. One way was marked with the names Billy and Meng, this would lead to the Euro boxers and Tae Kwon Do fighters. The other was marked Gan and Liu, the kung fu fighters, and Tai Chi fighters. I. R. turned and looked to the others. "We need to break into two groups, mine and Met's. I'll go down the Gan and Liu hall, Met will go down the Billy and Meng hall. deside who you're going with fast, we don't have all day.

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
Meteorain didn't bother saying anything at being told which side to go, but in a moment of extremely rare forethought, it came to him. He had fought this Billy thing or whatever before, so it would be smarter if he were to fight something he already knew how to fight.

Turning back to the rest of the group, he looked at them all, and they looked at him, with that all knowing look of what he was gonna do. He cracked his grin. Yep....he was gonna enjoy this thoroughly.

"So? Who's coming with me? Or are you all gonna wimp out or be protected by the big bad I.R.?" he told them, again with the annoying grin still plastered on his face.

"Well?" he asked finally as he waited for them to answer.

Dead Dutchman

Regressive
Reaction score
Dead Dutchman cracked his knuckles and look at Meteorain.

"My knuckles thirst for blood, I am with ya Meteorain" Said Dead Dutchman and walked over to Meteorain and lend on the wall adjecent for meteorain and waited for the rest to decide which door they wanted to take.

"I'd dearly like to witness and record more of I.R Shogun's Fighting style, but i need to study to other members and this Meteorain is dangerous, from the scan i recorded went he proforms his ninjitsu his power levels go through the roof even more then I.R Shogun's, Hahaha all power no focus, but still not a man to be underestimated" Thought Dead Dutchman casting a half glance at Meteorain.

"And the others, I've never seen such coordination in a fighting team before, that Dragn9 such magic power, not much in physical power, but from the recordings he's more then able to use his swords he's a man truly deserving respect. And that luther kid from what i seen i he knows the basics to martial arts but the scans picked up something in him, damn that meteorain destroyed my scan and recording device before i could get a good look at it" thought Dead Dutchman casting his gaze over the group.

"But that I.R Shogun......such skill, power and focus......I wonder if?"

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
I. R.'s and Met's groups split into two fighting squads and quickly made their ways down the hallways. I. R. didn't look to see who desided to follow him, right now he had other things on his mind. The Gan from before had been much larger than he was. Larger than Billy had been. This only led I. R. to believe that Meng and Liu would be bigger than any fighter on the Sempai High team. He was right, when his group reached the end of the hallway they were met by a vanguard of five of each type. The Liu's were tall as he'd expected, but they were skinnyer than the Gans. Probably to give them extra mobility. This one was gonna hurt...