episode 3: Super school battle

Rosgwak

The Masked Warrior
Reaction score
Waking up two days later, Rosgwak smiled as he climbed out of bed and ran his hand through his hair. Even this far after it had actually happened, he could remember the date between himself and Lilith. He didn't know quite at this point how she felt about it, he hadn't yet managed to catch up with her since that night, but he personally felt it had gone pretty well. In fact, he thought as he left his house, his blades attached to his waist as usual, if he saw her again today he might even manage to get the guts up to ask her out a second time.

--------Timeskip--------

Walking quietly into the gym, Rosgwak was instantly surprised to see a large group of threatening looking warriors standing there already, however they appeared distracted and were facing away from him. It was then that Rosgwak allowed his focus to shift to the area in front of the warriors, and he saw his friends standing there, already battling the frontmost opponents. Shaking his head, all thoughts of Lilith temporarily pushed from his head, Rosgwak slightly drew his swords from their sheaths, silently, so as to avoid attracting the attention of any enemies around him.

Then, suddenly, Rosgwak drew his swords and sprinted straight towards Met and I.R., heedless of anyone between him and his goal. Then, when he reached the two, he turned back around to see the way he had come, and saw, with a degree of satisfaction, the injured he had left behind.
"Well, looks like I didn't arrive too late then." he said, looking at I.R. with his usual charismatic smile on his face. "Need some help?" he asked, flourishing his swords into a more comfortable hold.

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
Meteorain didn't reply to DD's comments. He was too busy hitting people left right and centre. His blades impaling chests, cutting hands and doing all sorts of nasty things. This was annoying he needed a little breather, hand to hand was ok, but it wasn't as fun as stomping around in his baby.

"Tetsu Tekken no Tetsujin" (Iron Fist of the Iron God). The blades on his forearms left as he delivered a thundering punch into the ground in front of him. The stone surface shattered and crumbled before the force, and the force knocked over and left some unconcious form the ferocity of which they hit their heads on the ground in a small semi circle in front of him. Performing two quick backflips so he was more in the centre of his group he noticed Sir Queer-a-lot join them

"Oh...so you came? Do something useful then instead of being a pretty boy" he told Ros, as he looked left and right to see where he could join the fray. Finding an area int he circle of opposing school, he ran in delivering punches here and there. One punch hurt him more than the others. He looked up. One of those ****ers. Hell then...this guy was gonna see that the training over those two days since the arena had really increased his stamina in using moves.

"Hakaiteki suiryoku Kikku" (Destructive Thrust kick). He twisted on his left foot so he stood side-on to the towering mass of muscle and then exploded with a sideways kick right into the abdomen of the enemy. The kick sent the guy flying into the crowd of enemies. The guy didn't get up again. That move really was useful, it even managed to take down some others nearby who were caught by the Billy model's movement of flying backwards.

Grinning once more he pummelled people all over, deliver sharp kicks to faces and ribs. He was hit back so many times aswell, he could feel the bruises. He couldn't fight aslong as I.R. or Via, but he could sure as hell beat these guys down before he went down himself.

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
I. R. was rushed almost immediately after the leaders of the enemy left. The others were getting swarmed too, but not as quickly, that was a mistake as they learned once Met and the new guy Dutchman unleshed several attacks using mystical abilities. He was surprised not to have felt the heat from one of Dragn's fireballs yet, but he didn't worry, it would come. I. R. had been in many fights with a lot of guys, but none of them could take a hit as well as these guys. At least they weren't the top of the line models.

He threw fist after fist into his opponents, but they just kept coming. Finally I. R. desided it was time to step things up. He pulled out his nunchaku. He'd started throwing the chucks after seeing his first Bruce Lee movie. That was also what had inspired him to step up his training and go from a half decent fighter to one of the best in the city. With his chucks out now he really felt like Bruce in his film Fist of Fury during his battle with a rival school. It was strangely calming to know Bruce's character had been there, if Lee had never fought this many men at once of real. Suddenly Ros appeared, tearing a hole in the enemy line. "Need some help?" he asked with his everpresent smile, "Well, if you insist..."

Dragn9

Sorcerer Supreme
Reaction score
Dragn watched as Dead Dutchman , Met and IR began to fight the opposing forces. Dead Dutchman was throwing punches left and right, Met was unleashing jutsus and IR had pulled out his nunchucks. Dragn was not surprised to see this fury from the group, but he had to wonder how long they could keep up the assault.

Met had turned to them. "Well? What are you waiting for?" he said, before smashing headfirst into the crowd. Before Dragn made a move a tornado flew by and decimated some of the students. Dragn looked back to see Dead Dutchman. Impressive he thought to himself. But I guess it’s my turn. Dragn turned to face a group that was approaching him. Lifting his hands out before him, he shouted, “Flames of the Underworld!!!” Nothing occurred on cue and the approaching students all shrugged their shoulders and laughed, thinking that he had failed with the spell. All of a sudden there was a rumbling in the ground beneath them, and an explosion of fire came bursting out from below. Sending some of the students flying a few feet off the ground on fire. The others in the general area were burnt badly and lay on the ground.

Dragn smiled, pleased by his work, he quickly glanced back to the others, noticing that Ros had just appeared. Good Dragn thought, we need all the fighters we can get. As he looked back to his work some of the students were beginning to rise. Some were badly burnt their features were barely distinguishable. “Persistent fools” Dragn muttered. Retrieving a small crystal from his pocket he murmured a few words and the crystal began to glow. “Take this!!” He yelled and threw the crystal into the middle of the fray. There was a burst of light and ice flew everywhere freezing the mangled students where they stood.

Dragn was about to unleash a fire ball when he noticed movement to his side. He quickly turned to face one of the students that he hadn’t noticed. The guy came rushing up to Dragn and tackled him. Dragn fell to the floor hard, with the guy atop throwing punches. Dragn wasn’t so much of a physical fighter like the others and so he threw his arms up to protect his head. The student was larger in bulk then Dragn. Unable to use his magic at such close range and with his sword underneath him he looked around for something to get him out of this predicament.

Just then, an idea came to him. He grabbed a handful of dirt and threw it in the guy’s eyes, the student stopped his onslaught for a brief second, and Dragn quickly punched the guy in the face sending him tumbling backwards. Dragn then scrambled to his feet and pulled out his sword from its sheath. He charged the guy, raising his sword over his head he brought it down hard across the unarmed guy’s chest. The student’s eyes went wide, then he fell backwards, dead. Dragn wiped the blade and quickly sheathed his sword. He wasn’t too fond of the mess that his sword made and preferred to use magic from a farther distance.

The guy sure did get in some nice shots Dragn thought wiping some blood from his lip. He then looked around through a slightly swollen eye, eager for another round.

Lillith Forbid

Returned Queen of Bondage
Reaction score
Bump-bump

bump-bump

Ahh! she thought as her eyes squeezed the light out of her vision. THe pain that wasthrumming in her elbow was beyond cruel. As she lifted the swollen limb, she peeked out of her eyelids and looked at it. tHe elbow was a bit swollen, but had turned a nasty purple with the bashing it had recieved. Rolling her eyes and groaning, Lillith looked and at the cloak and groaned loudly again. It was past hours. sHe had slept maybe 3 hours later than usual. Slowly creeping herself up off of her bed, Lillith reached for the nearest crumpled black t-shirt and for some chained jeans, with straps everywhere. Pulling her brown hair up into an untidy tail on her head. SHe winced a bit and headed for the bathroom.

Last night, if she remebered, went well. Ros was awesome to hang out with. Grinning to herself, she wahed her face and put some eye-liner on her eyes. Straightening her t-shirt and fixing her hair, she viewed herself in the mirror. Besides the bandages and the bruise on her cheek, she looked fairly well. Taking some pain pills, she slipped on some shoes and made her way out of the apartment.

~~~

by the time she got to school, there were people all around, talking about something going on in the gym. SHrugging to herself, she decided to make her way down there. Clutching her bag, she quickly checked the Closet, than went to the gym. Pausing outside the door, she looked in. Blinking with surprise, she pulled the door open and watched as Ros, Met, Ir, Dragn, and some other guy she didnt know fight it up with some other people. Calling over, Lillith grinned to them " Having fun this morning, getnlemen?" Not caring if they answered back, she looked aorund for Via to see if she was okay today.

Lord_Croanan

King and Conquerer
Reaction score
Luther swung out his fist and caught a guy on the jaw.

"This people don't seem very welcoming," he commented to the others while dodging a kick. Luther had realized he was in trouble from the start. He was a mediocure fighter, and even the fact that he was with really good fighters didn't help the fact that he had about as much expirence as a newborn, sure, he'd trained almost nonstop, but what did that amount to?

Luther dropped down the floor and lashed out with his foot. He caught a guy in the knees who than crumpled. Luther finished him off with a blow to the chest. A fighter who appeared to have some sort of prestige signaled to three others and they closed in, Luther was in for a fight. Two of the four charged him, Luther sensing comtempt from them, wisped behind them and took both down with blows to the collarbone. He than twirled around delt one sneaking up behind him a kick to the face. Luther smiled, but only for a minute, one of them had gotten up and punched him in the back of the head. Luther fell to the floor and the others jumped on him, pummeling him to a shred. Luther grunted once and than wisped away, getting his balance, his eyes narrowed and he began the hornet tecnique taught to him, he wisped in, delt a blow, and than telaported out. Blow after blow rained down on the three attackers untill they could no longer stand. Soon, all three were at Luthers feet.

The one with some sort of rank among them simply grinned. He held out his hand and what seemed like compressed air was realeased from it, sending Luther flying. The student continuely threw his hands forward, driving Luther back against a wall. With an ounce of strenght left, Luther wisped above him and landed on his sholders feet first, putting him into submission. After a minute, Luther got up, took a deep breath, and rejoined the others.

Dead Dutchman

Regressive
Reaction score
Blood was already up to my elbows on my fresh ironed shirt I noticed annoyed and as much as I love to throw fists, it was being to wear on me. I looked around just in time to see Met perform an incredible ninjitsu punch, which totally leveled all opponents surrounding Met, Then like lighting so flashy looking kid turned up cutting a line straight through the mass of enemy students, "Too flashy for my taste, but if he can kill and is on our side he's more then welcome" I thought as I looked back and continued to punch.

I Noticed the Kid called Dragn9 get tackled and pummeled, I was hip deep in opponents to get to him and help, but I quickly saw him cut the enemy with his swords and I was relieved. "I dont want to see any of these guys get killed" I thought as I slowly edged towards Dragn9 to help him, He was a magic user that was for sure, he completely incinerated a group of enemy students moments before. I figured if I could keep the enemy students away from him, he'd have any easier time casting his spells.

I finally reached him, just in time too, three little retards were sneaking up behind him and were about to grab him, I rushed in and snapped the neck of the nearest to Dragn9, the second I delivered my patented shinning elbow cleanly ripping his lower jaw from his face, the third taste a straight right hand to the face, "I got your back Dragn9! Ill take care of the lessers you cast those spells!" I yelled as I stepped forward and kicked a student in the gut that was running towards Dragn9, I caught Dragn9 nodding as I finished the next rat that came at me.

"We're gonna need some help soon, their gonna ware us out or overwhelm us" I thought as I head butted a student. "I really hope I dont have to show my trump card to beat the enemy students, my team mates wouldnt be pleased if they found out what i was".

Last edited:

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
This was getting somewhat bothersome. No matter how many times he took out these little cronies there was a whole other wave to replace them. They were really no challenge, and he had even noticed the bastards were recording them. So they think they are gonna steal my moves even though I refused he thought.

He jumped up on the shoulders of one of the enemies, and began to skip along their heads, making sure each step was brought down as hard as possible. Then as he broke the circle he jumped at the camera crew, but smashed straight into something gigantically metal. He looked up.

Oh! I see....so they want to bring out the big guns. He looked back. He hadn't noticed the distance he had covered. He was about half a mile away. Well he supposed his friends were safe now. Wait...how did he spot them from so far? Oh who cares. It was time to rumble.

he performed rapid hand seals, and then pressed both palms into the ground, "KUCHIYOSE NO JUTSU" (Summoning Technnique). A written seal circle imprinted itself on the ground outwards from his palms. The lines writhed for a bit before a huge cloud billowed out from nowhere. The camera crew stood still and waited for the clouds to clear. WHen they did, they found a grinning Meteorain standing in front of a huge behemoth of a mech.

The mech stood approximately 350ft tall, its red blood carapace armour showing occasionally behind a huge white piece of cloth that acted as a cloak draped over the mech. The mech then kneeled on one kneww and extended a palm, the head's encased armour revealing an insertion pod. Runnig up the arm and into the capsule, the capsule retracted back into the armoured head and the mech gracefully stood back up.

"Let's take this somewhere with lots of space". Manipulating the butterfly control stick, the mech grabbed the smaller mech by the shoulders and twisted round before flinging that mech a huge distance away. Crouching for a moment he lept after the mech, and brought down a fist hitting the mech squarely in the chest. If their mechs worked the same way his did, that was going to **** the pilot up real good.

"Well? Fight back bitch" he said, sending a video message from his mech to the other. He had not fought like this in a loooong time, and his blood was pumping.

Dragn9

Sorcerer Supreme
Reaction score
Dragn was looking around when he heard some noise behind him. I won’t be caught off guard again, Dragn thought wincing slightly from the pain in his eye. He whirled around just in time to notice Dead Dutchman standing there. Dragn’s eyes widened, three bodies laid sprawled on the floor, one with a broken neck, one with his jaw ripped off and the other with a bloody nose. “I got your back Dragn9! I’ll take care of the lessers you cast those spells!” Dead Dutchman yelled while quickly kicking another enemy in the stomach. Dragn nodded as Dead Dutchman punched another student.

Dragn glanced around at the mayhem and his eyes stopped suddenly, he grinned, Met just couldn’t wait to bust out his mech. Even though Met was half a mile away, it wasn’t hard to notice the well over 300ft mech, it stood out like an eye sore. He then tore his gaze away from the impressive machine and spotted a small band of students over to his right. Sure, they can be my newest victims, Dragn thought. There were only five of them and they were more along the lines of Dragn’s build, smaller then any of the other students that Dragn had seen and fought.

He slowly walked within a few feet of the group, glancing back to see if he was still within Dead Dutchman’s range. He could sense a familiar aura emitting from them and they all had their hoods on, making it difficult to make out their features. Magic users, Dragn smiled, this should be interesting, he only wished that some of the others from the summoning team had joined the fight. Oh well, I’ll just have to show these idiots how much more trained and skilled Sempai Summoners are on my own. As he stood there two of the students drew back their cowls and stepped forward, the other three took a step back. Twins, Dragn noticed, they had hawk like features with dark eyes and brown hair.

“Just you two?” Dragn commented and both of the student’s eyes narrowed, hate seething from them. “And we are more then enough to take on the likes of you.” One of them replied, or so Dragn thought, but he could not really tell which one of the two had spoken. Dragn smiled again. “If you say so.” Dragn’s face went stern. He could take on these two, for the aura they were emitting was weak. But two of the other three had somewhat large auras. Now if those three just don’t jump in I should be fine Dragn thought, I better be on my guard.

Dragn had just come out of his thoughts when a fireball came blasting his way. Dragn reflexively held out one hand and hit the ball with the back of his hand deflecting the blast a few feet away incinerating some unsuspecting enemy students. Just as he had deflected it another fireball hidden behind the first came at him. Dragn held out his hand and mumbled some quick words, from his palm shot out a ball of ice. It made contact with the fireball and froze it in mid air. The ball of ice then crashed to the floor sending shards in every direction. When he looked back at the group he noticed that the other three had disappeared. One of the twins noticing Dragn's gaze spoke, "You will meet with them soon enough, but only, that is, if you can get by us" Dragn had a smug look on his face, He knew this would be interesting but not this much fun.

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
I. R. and Ros had begun fighting back to back, taking down the wave after wave of enemy that came toward them. Despite being in the heat of combat I. R. was still strangely aware of his friend's situations. Dragn had casted a spell that incinerated dozens of enemies before being attacked by a large fighter whom he'd managed to dispatch. Dutchman had since moved to assure no one else could disrupt Dragn's spells. There was the clanking of metal feet as Met encountered one of this school's mechs. Summoning his own Met led the foe away, ready to crush it with his piloting skills. Somewhere during all of this Lillith had arrived and begun attacking various foes while Dragn engaged this schools magic squad.

The fighting was okay for now, but at the rate they were going something big needed to happen if they were going to make it through this. Luckily for them this first wave wasn't nearly on par with the super fighters they'd be encountering later. Each motion of the nunchucks in his hand made an enemy collapse to the floor, or they were cut down by Rosgwak's blades. Still, he knew that wouldn't be enough. Breaking from the back to back position I. R. swung his chucks in a wide arc making the attackers step back. He then ran foreward and looped his chucks around one opponent's neck, then slung him over his shoulder and smashed the enemy into a crowd of other fighters. He then threw a kick into the chest of another enemy, making his chest cave in. He continued like this, but they just kept coming, but he could see their numbers were waning. They would get through this, but they couldn't expect the fighting with those who'd left to be nearly this easy.

Dead Dutchman

Regressive
Reaction score
I heard a thunderous mashing of metal, during the respite between my victims I was able to see Met in a Mech going toe-to-toe with one of the enemy schools mechs, I was also able to catch the mysterious flashy kid and I.R Shogun works in tandum in a magestic fighting team killing all who stupidity went near.

"I must record this" I thought, I ejected a micro orbiting camera from my wrist watch, I wanted full detailed reports, spectro graphs, power levels and technique examinations on all of sempai high team members.

I turned back to the battle in ernest. I had to eradicate the enemys on my flank lest we become overwhelmed. GALVANIZE! I roared, my arms became living tissue fused with bio-gentical metals "Another benefit from my nightmare past" I thought.

I began cleaving though the masses, my razor like fingers cutting and bitting through the flesh of my enemys, I rack one of them across the face, he fell to ground screaming holding what little remains of his face he had left.

"Almost too easy" I thought as I continued to cut and cleave, "Their best fighters must be in the school".

The thunderous roar of the mechs was getting closer, "Damn I hope they come to close" I thought as i stuck my fingers into the chest of a enemy student, he gave me a stupid look and fell to the ground.

My arms were aching beyond belief now, my "Galvanise" technique was starting to have adverse effects, the metals were beginning to perafuse to my flesh, I dispelled the technique quickly.

A crazied group of students were running towards me, my arms were drained, I have to relie on my will of mind, I focused my will on the group rushing towards me, "STOP THIS!" I yelled they stopped dead in their tracks, one vomit from the shear force of my will, "On the ground now!" I yelled, four of them got down, the fifth head simply exploded, "A weak mind" i thought.

I walked over to the students still laying on the ground, I stepped on each of the their necks one by one and snapped each one.

I looked down at my wrist watch and smilied the camera was working in full effect, my memory card in the watch were literally almost at breaking point from the shear scale of information pouring in.

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
Meteorain pummled at the useless mech endlessly. The pilot obviously had no real training of how to use a mech. Wanting to end this match quickly, he took out the progressive knife from his shoulder case. Holding the progressive knife in front of him, he was going to end this quick. Take out the Pilot.

He thumbed the switch on the knife. The knife worked by vibrating particles at an extremely high frequency, which allows it to slice an object at the molecular level. Having let the other mech go, he fully intended to just stab the knife through the pilots head, but found that the other mech had jumped away and now stoof in front of him. But this time, the mech stood with a whole assortment of guns staring right at him. The guy had obvisouly been watching too much of that ****ing Gundam crap. Typcial....the more guns the better. Well no it wasn't, but it wasn't exactly the safest place to be.

Yet before he could move, the guy had fired off a whole barrage at him. The resulting shockwave and wind was tremendous, and a huge amount of dusty cloud surrounded his own mech. But safe to say, he was totally protected...but the other guy didn't know that. He had panicked for a minute there, but his baby had activated the Plasma shields, aswell as the Primative Dirac Sea. The Plasma shields ensured any plasma or beam like weapons were harmlessly deflected, and had a high threshold in terms of how much it could take. The Primative Dirac Sea was a lesser version of the hypothetical Dirac Sea, which is an inverted universe of nothingness. This shield just abosrbed all other types of matter, but had a holding capacity, which was quite high initself, jsut no unlimited.

Jumping out through the smoke, he stabbed the knife right through the mech's head. Obviously the pilot was completely ****ed aswell...considering he was dead and all. The mech just flopped onto the ground when he pulled out the knife and returned it to its case on his shoulder. Meteorain jumped in the cockpit shouting a very conservative; **** YEA!!!, but was immediately the victim of an electric shock.

"Whoa...what the hell?"

"My sensors picked up another recording device. A small one, moving around in the air above the main fighting".

"****ing.....NO-ONE copies my stuff without my asking"

Twisiting on the butterfly controls, he turned the biomechanical mech around, he took several paces and easily covered the massive distance, and extended a massive palm over the air above the fight. he then clenched his palm. Sensors picked up a small electical pulse which then faded as he did so.

"Find the source of where that information was coming from, and try and corrupt it...atleast the parts about me"

"Already done. It was only a small system. Was not able to find out the user though. It was pretty well encrypted"

"Don't worry. I don't care...aslong as its ****ed up. Well now let's see what I can do" he replied, and then scanned his head from side to side.

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
I. R. swung again and again with his nunchucks, each swing making a mark of deflecting an attack. After quite a while of fighting the team had managed to beat down the first attack force of the enemy school. Met had made it back to the fighting, his mech undamaged, no surprise, not many pilots were as good as Met. None the less everyone was tired from the non-stop assault. They would need to wait a minute before going further into the school. I. R. put his chucks away and put his hands at his hips as he looked around. "Such a waste..." he sighed. The others had fared well too, but they were all tired. Maybe they should have thought this through, but they hadn't had much time to prepair,

"Guess we'll just have to hope for the best," he muttered to himself as Met climbed down out of his mech and sent it back to the hanger. They planned to wait for a while, then head back in for the next challenge. This way they'd at least have some of their strength back before their challenge.

Dragn9

Sorcerer Supreme
Reaction score
Dragn quickly glanced around noticing the ranks of the enemy team dwindling to nothing. He quickly looked back to the two twins before him. "Lets hurry up and finish this". Dragn stated to them. "Fine by us" One of them replied while quickly sending a lightning bolt at Dragn. "Deflect!" Dragn yelled and a mirror appeared before him. The lightning bolt hit the mirror and Dragn redirected it at the other twin. It happened quickly and the twin had no time to react. The bolt hit him square in the chest and sent him flying, lying on the floor, wisps of smoke rose from the wound of his lifeless body. The twin still standing looked horrified and in a fit of anger sent out a rapid barrage of bolts. The first couple Dragn had to dodge, trying to find an opening. But Dragn didn't have to wait long, the enemy, being weaker, stopped with exhaustion having spent all his energy. Dragn quickly ran up withdrew his sword and hit the guy on the head with the hilt. Sending his body crumpling to the ground.

Dusting off his hands and replacing his sword back into his sheath, Dragn looked around. The first wave of enemies had been defeated. He noticed I.R and Met standing in the middle so Dragn walked over and sat on the floor. He needed some time to rest. He had spent more energy then he needed and would need to recover it before the next round.

Lord_Croanan

King and Conquerer
Reaction score
Luther smiled as he dispatched the latest enemy. He had overworried, these were just pawns, Luther was guessing the real challanges would come later. As Luther brushed off his jacket, a low pitched vroom was heard nearby. Luther looked over and wisped out of the way just in time to avoid a motorcycle charging at him. Luther appeared a ways off and survayed his new enemy. He wore a complete leather riding suite and a bandana on his head. In one hand he held a chain, in the other, a gun. Luther gulped.

The biker reved his bike and charged again, swinging the chain. Luther wisped again and than appeared right above him, unfortantly, he had forgotten to take into account that the bike was moving, and fell flat on his face. Luther was emediatly surrounded by some lackys, and he quickly sent flying kicks and punches all around. Luther than had to wisp again to avoid the biker. Luther took one breath, and than waited as the bike sped toward him. Judging quickly, Luther grabbed the chain and swung himself over the bikers head and onto the back of the bike, he than unsheathed his nails and drove them into the bikers back. Luther jumped back and watched in satifaction as the bike went crashing into a tree.