episode 3: Super school battle

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
I. R. stood in the center of the gym as the sun began to rise. He took a cleansing breath and began to run through his forms. Two days had passed since the entire group had agreed to their plan to take the fight to the new school. Via had recovered very well, though she wasn't at 100% yet, she was in better shape than most people would be. This was because of several things, her having trained as much as she had to be able to recover, Dragn's herbal remedy, and Via's sheer force of will.

They had spent yesterday convincing the school's administrators to allow this battle to happen. They were only allowed to attack because this was a Saturday. Still, the heroes of Sempai knew from those disks which Met had studied in Soul Bane's lab that the entire enemy school would be present, waiting for their answer to their offer.

The odds didn't look good, they had him, Met, Via, Lil, Ros, Dragn, and whoever else desided to tag along. He was hoping they'd get Jnanee for some extra fire-power, and maybe Odd for some raw talent, and he'd heard good things from Lillith about that guy Luther. That he was skilled, but could use some polishing. Any guy that could take Simon the Slayer in his first match was a great asset. No matter what, the fighting was sure to be good. Now he only needed to wait for the others to get there so they could go to the new school.

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
Meteorain flung out a clenched fist, thumping the clock that was at his bedside. Unfortunately he missed and just smacked the edge of the small desk next to his bad. Damnit...where the **** was that clock? Once again he swung out an arm, but to no avail. He must have moved the damn thing so this sort of thing would not happen.

With eyes still closed he swung his feet off the edge of the bed. The cold floor woke him up a little, but he rubbed his eyes to try and get the sleep out of his eyes. Shoving the sheets aside he walked around the house like a zombie who's only clothing was a pair of boxers. Which he had to change aswell.

After eventually finding the bathroom and its sink, he turned the cold water tap on, and splashed his face sloppily with the water, he came out of his groginess. The cold water acting like spell to wake him. he then proceeded to strip, and literally hop into the shower cubicle (not slipping I might add), and proceeded furthermore to wash himself. After finishing he returned to his room, he shoved his hand in the "clean" clothes pile, and withdrew it with a spare of boxers in his hand. Changing boxers,a nd pullig on his blue jeans and grey tank top (of which he had many clones), and finally his black boots, he went into the kitchen/dining room to once again find that blasted Luther already up and reading that stupid news paper.

"Dude...like, wtf! Read some of my manga instead of that crap. It will rot your brain. It's always bullshit anyway" he scolded Luther who sat passively sipping on some orange juice. God...if the guy was going to live with him, he needed to be cool. What if he came home with some chick, and they found him sipping on orange juice reading the paper. After having his little mind rant, he did the morning ritual that so many other people did. Setting up "La cereal de breakfast", and orange juice to accompany it.

"You better hurry reading that thing if you want a ride to school" he said quickly before moving on to shovel the ceral into this mouth at rapid speeds, and funnily not spilling any...or rather...just luckily others would think. Having finished the breakfast including the complimentary drink he stood up, snapped the paper out of Luther's hand, grabbed him by the wrist, opened the window, and jumped out with Luther following him wide-eyed, but to his surprise had only let out a small eek, but controlled his fear. Meteorain landed lightly on the giant pillow which he created, with Luther quickly following him with a cushioned thud.

Getting on the bike, and waiting for Luther to jump on aswell, he kick started the bike, and it roared into life as he revved it, and then sped down the road towards the ever beloved Sempai High and its somewhat interesting teachers and students.

It was not much longer when they reached school, and Meteorain had parked the bike, not waiting to see where Luther had gone off to, and making his way down the path of the school enterance, occasionally jumping with a boo at wary younger students, who nearly jumped out their skin. Wow...bullying was so much fun he though with a grin, before making his into the school to the gym. I.R. was expecting him...or that's what he had said. Oh well, who gave a ****? It was better than doing nothing.

Making his way through the corridors to the school gym, he swung one of the double doors open to see I.R. standing like a dumstrunk plank in the middle of the gym doing absolutely nothing. He then proceeded to voice his thoughts...as he generally did

"Why are you standing there like a plank?"

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
I. R. opened one eye as Met entered and commented. "I'm trying to focus on the fight that's coming up. If I can breath out any doubts I have I'll fight better. Plus, chicks dig guys who act enlightened." he shot back to Met as he leaned back onto the gym's ring, folding his arms. "You seen the others yet?" he asked. "Not yet, but they'll be here soon," Met replied as he started to stand like I. R. had been to mock how rediculous it looked.

(crap post, but I don't really have anything else right now)

Lord_Croanan

King and Conquerer
Reaction score
Luther tossed his books in his locker and than headed after Met. He stopped in front of a newstand with interest and than shook his head. "Oh no Luther, you aint reading that boring stuff, gotta get me a manga book." The gym was ahead, he ran in and saw I.R and Met, both standing still. Luther stopped, oh uh, he must have come in the middle of some secret meditation method. He felt stupid just staring and decided to join and see if he became one with the earth or whatever. He thoughts drifted to his training.

Being trained by the spirit of some old master wasn't so bad, if only it wasn't a cat. It was also kind of cool becous luther didn't need sleep, which ment he could always do his reports or just train. And if his fight with Simon taught him anything, it was that he needed more training than ever. It was only by good timing and the fact that he could wisp that he saved himself from being hammered. Luther cracked an eye open and smiled, wow, we must look like some kind of monk training session.

Dragn9

Sorcerer Supreme
Reaction score
Dragn paced back and forth in his room, he had not been able to sleep and instead had stayed up all night, busily preparing, and memorizing. I.R had informed them on their way to drop off Via two nights ago about the upcoming battle with an enemy school. He was concerned because the whole school was supposed to show up and it seemed as though there would only be a handful of Sempai fighters. Well it’s not so bad being the underdog, Dragn thought, gives us more of a drive to annihilate them.

Dragn then remembered he had to meet the others this morning in the gym. So quickly grabbing his sword he ran down the stairs to his basement, where he did most of his work and grabbed some components. He then looked around ensuring he did not forget anything and ran out of the house towards the school. It was still pretty early in the morning and not many people were out of bed.

Approaching the school, Dragn headed directly for the gym. Pushing open the double doors. He entered but stopped abruptly, confused. I.R, Met and the guy from the match…umm…Luther Dragn remembered, stood in the middle of the gym with their eyes closed. Interesting Dragn thought as he made his way towards them. “What are you three stooges doing? How can you guys sleep at a time like this when there are more pressing matters at the moment?” He laughed, trying to break, what looked to be, their concentration as well as try to alleviate some of the nervousness, rising within him about the upcoming battle. He then looked around noting that the others still hadn’t arrived.

Last edited:
OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
Again with the jokes... I. R. thought smiling. Luther and Dragn both entered the gym near after Met. The three members of the Sempai team who'd been in the meditation stance returned to normal standing positions. "Well, we wanted to be sure when we headed oiver there we'd be focused, and if you wake up right before going some place, that's where your attention will be," I. R. said to Dragn who was the last to arrive. They still needed Via, Lil, and Ros before they could head out, and anyone else who'd join them.

I. R. looked over at Met. "There'll be at least two major groups we'll have to fight. The first one, when we refuse their offer, will be mostly peons, not really their super fighters, but still pretty good. Then, once we get past those when we head for the two bosses, we'll have a large group of the ultra fighters. We're both familiar with Billy, and I've fought Gan, but we'll need to be worried about the other two models, the tai kwon do and Tai Chi fighters. I know the Tai Kwon Do group will be around the old man who introduced us to the other super fighters, and they'll fight with deadly kicks.As for the Tai Chi, they'll be tough to hit, their motions will be very fluid, so we'll have to be ready for them to hit us out of no where."

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
"Hahahaha. Peon. Hahaha, that word makes me laugh. Awww...no noob bashing? What a shame" Meteorain answered in return to I.R.'s words.

"Mother****er. I was born ready! You think some lame ass Tai Chi faggots gonna get the better of me?" he once again replied, this time to I.R.'s comments on the Tai Chi fighters.

"Too bad my baby won't get to go head hunting" he added after a bit, noticing that he would only be fighting hand to hand.

Then he turned his attention to D9, who stood standing there impassively, "Stooge? Do you seriously want to get tombstoned off the roof?Hmmmm" he retorted to D9's earlier comment; one of his eyes squinting at D9.

"Well I bloody well hope Via, Lillith, and Sir Queer-a-lot make here quickly. I don't like waiting. I don't mind the first two...we can forget Sir Queer-a-lot, he can be filled in later" he said to the rest of the group.

Sitting around for a few minutes, his patience eventually started to give. What could they do? He thought for a bit, his face displaying a variety of exaggerated thinking expressions. Then it came to him. Performing some hand seals, and then concentrating the illusion with the alchemy he had learnt to create reality on their current living plane, he slammed both palms into the ground. Trees erupted everywhere. The ground became soft soil, and the area turned into a fairly tree populated tree, with lots of random logs, ruins, and whatnot strewn all over the place. Tapping the protective mask, and cocking the gun that he now held, he turned to the others with his devillish grin.

"Anyone up for some paintballing?"

Lord_Croanan

King and Conquerer
Reaction score
Luther's face spread into a grin that could only be interrputed as a trigger happy moment. He had been exntending his nails back in forth, trying to figure out how far they could actually go, he had always been afraid they'd fall off if he hit ten inches. He finally sat up and went to his locker. He knew inserting a back panel would come in handy. Coming back minutes later, he held a Silver LockJaw paintball gun, along with grenades to boot.

"Alright, i'm ready to kick ya'lls holes in a good round of paintball."

Via_Amarth

Wicked Me
Reaction score
Sweet. Really sweet. When Via woke up, since she had slept so bad, the drugs had called to her again and her sheets were all sweaty, her stomach did not feel so well. A little word of advice: After emptying your allready empty stomach and you have that sour taste in your mouth, eating chocolate is no way near a good cure. Neither is drinking coke, the bubbles... well 'nough said.

She felt like shit but was too stubborn to let it get to her. It was two nights after the fight and her wounds was allready starting to heal up pretty nicely. It would have been better though, had the abstinense over the drugs not kept her awake or given her those horrible nightmares. She was seriously starting to suspect that she was going mentally ill. For real, not just crazy as she had been since birth.

In some way, probably from lack of sleep and eating, her allready white skin had turned even paler. It was like it had been thinned out, the blue veins were visible through the skin at some places. Growling at her own reflection in the mirror she decided to turn it into her thing for the day. She painted her eyelids and the skin in her eyesockets with black, like sooth at the edges. Also she draw think lines over her lips, going down the chin some length and some inch towards her nose. She only applied a thin line of black lipstick at the center of her lips, not at the edges which where, by the way, also quite pale. Now, in black and white clothes(similar to her normal green and yellow) looking like a zombie, mime, skelleton or whatever, she made her way to school.

Entering the gym she was...surprised, but did not show it. Flashing one of her half-sided wicked grins to the four males she put her high heeled boot up ut a lodge. "Well well well.. what do we have here?" She looked at Met then to I.R. "I thought you meant this was serious?" She chuckled and glansed at D9, nodding in greeting to him and Luther. "So.. Lil and prince Charming left then? Wonder what they are doing." she said and rolled her eyes. Taking her boot down again she took a relaxed pose and put her hand at her hip. If the world would wait, she would too.

Dead Dutchman

Regressive
Reaction score
Dead Dutchman walked into the gym and spun sides and Sempai team came into view, all was silent for a moment as Dead Dutchman regarded the sempai team, Then Dead Dutchman stood straight and walked over to oppose side of the gym and stared at I.R.

"So this was I.R Shogun, Mr Sempai High! The whole damn show! doesnt look like much to me" thought Dead Dutchman his view straying to the other members of the team, some still looked at Dead Dutchman.

Dead Dutchman began test flexing his muscles and began stretchs abd finally sat down and continued to assess I.R Shogun.

"I wonder how this fight will go down?" Dead Dutchman thought privately still test flexing his muscles over his body as he sat.

"Hmm dont get underestimate them Dutchman! theres a reason why they have such a awesome reputation" still keenly studying I.R's movements and frame work.

"None the less" Thought Dead Dutchman "I'll stand with them in this, Hehehe I love a fight, A chance to show what I am made of!"

Dead Dutchman stood up and walked over to I.R and held out his hand, I.R looked at me and then shook my hand.

"My names Dead Dutchman" looking straight into I.R's eyes

"Names I.R Shogun, who you with?" asked I.R, the intensity his was awesome

"You, if you let me" I.R eyebrows raised and looked back at his team

"Why do want to join us?" asked I.R more curiosity in eyes then intensity

"Love a fight and being the under dog" I smilied "I am dumb...." I thought

I.R looked at me then walked over to his team and they all talked in vey hushed voices.

Last edited:
OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
I. R. cast a look over to this Dutchman cat. Shogun was getting a very weird vibe off of him. Still, he has the bone struckture of a fighter, and they needed all the help they could get, and he seemed anxious to help. A quick look proved no one had ever heard of this guy. Oh well, long as he could hold his own it didn't matter. They talked it over, and desided he was okay. I. R. walked over to Dutchman, "We'll give you a shot. But if you betray us, we'll bring you down with us. Alright, everyone, let's go, Lil and Ros can catch up, they know where we're going."

They all left, and after several minutes they reached the other school. It was totally barren outside, however once they entered they were surrounded on all sides by the other school's students. None of the sempai warriors looked at them, they kept their eyes strait ahead, to the well dressed man, the guy in the Tai Kwon Do uniform, and the old fighter who'd tried to recruit Met.

"Welcome heros of Sempai High, I hope you don't mind, but our entire student body was anxious to see your decision," the man in the suit said, "So, what is your decision?"

I. R. stared him right in the eye, then looked to his friends, and back at the man, "We have desided, tempting as your offer may be, we cannot accept." He heard the other's feet moving, they were getting ready for the inevitable fight.

"That is too bad, I was hoping you'd be a little smarter then that. But it seems you're just another cocky bunch of fools, looking for a quick way to die. Well, I'll be happy to oblige!" He motioned his hand as he and the two on either side of him left the room with about a third of the enemy school's fighters. The remaining fighters surrounded the group and took their stances, four styles, over a thousand fists, this would be brutal.

Dragn9

Sorcerer Supreme
Reaction score
"Well, we wanted to be sure when we headed over there we'd be focused, and if you wake up right before going some place, that's where your attention will be," I.R had replied to Dragn. IR then turned his attention to Met and the two stood there deep in conversation. Met then turned his attention to D9, who stood standing there impassively, "Stooge? Do you seriously want to get tombstoned off the roof?Hmmmm" he retorted to D9's earlier comment; one of his eyes squinting at D9. Dragn just sighed heavily and brushed off the comment. Met then continued on a rant. Just as Met had finished Via had entered. "Well well well.. what do we have here?" She looked at Met then to I.R. "I thought you meant this was serious?" She chuckled and glansed at D9, nodding in greeting to him and Luther. Dragn smiled back, glad to see that she was on her way to a full recovery.

As the group was standing there a figure entered the gym, Dragn had not seen him before. He stood away from the group not saying anything but was focused on what looked to be IR. The guy walked over to Shogun and shook his hand, seemingly he was introducing himself. IR then walked over to the group and they had decided that the more fighters they could get the better. His name was Dead Dutchman, IR had said. "We'll give you a shot. But if you betray us, we'll bring you down with us. Alright, everyone, let's go, Lil and Ros can catch up, they know where we're going." Dragn nodded his head in agreement, besides Dragn was getting anxious.

They had all left the school and had ended up at the rival school. Upon entering they were overwhelmed by the amount of people within. Dragn however kept his eyes focused on the three figures before them. "Welcome heros of Sempai High, I hope you don't mind, but our entire student body was anxious to see your decision," the man in the suit said, "So, what is your decision?" Dragn’s eyes narrowed.

"We have desided, tempting as your offer may be, we cannot accept." IR replied, Dragn shifted his weight, preparing himself for the fight.

"That is too bad, I was hoping you'd be a little smarter then that. But it seems you're just another cocky bunch of fools, looking for a quick way to die. Well, I'll be happy to oblige!" The man then motioned his hand as he and the two on either side of him left the room, Dragn looked around and noticed that a lot of the students were leaving with them. The rest of them surrounded the group, probably just the first of many waves of fighters the group had to get through. Dragn was ready for the upcoming onslaught, he believed that he had fully prepared himself for what was in store for the group.

Dragn knew that there would be a much more intense battle after the students and knew that he had to use his magic and summons sparingly, he didn't want to expend all his energy before the main battle. He shifted back and forth, feeling the weight of his sword which hung across his back, he smiled he'd brought it just in case. Dragn looked around as everyone was getting into their stances, "I guess the time has arrived to show these punks, why it's not a good idea to mess with Sempai High." He said while nodding to the rest of the group.

Dead Dutchman

Regressive
Reaction score
"We have desided, tempting as your offer may be, we cannot accept." IR replied, I pulled out my brass knuckles and slide them on to my hands and winked at the nearest enemy student.
Everyone on team sempai were already in their stances ready to rumble. "An incredible team" I thought as I looked at my team mates, noticing how each of the offensive and defensive stances complemeted each other. I heard Dragn9's voice behind me "I guess the time has arrived to show these punks, why it's not a good idea to mess with Sempai High."

Slowly the enemy students edged closer, they were very uneasy, probably due to the fact we were grossly out numbered and didnt seem to care. One of the enemy students edged into far and I stepped forward quickly and laced his face with my brass knuckles, He fell backwards his friends catching him, he clutched his mouth as blood came forth along with some teeth.

"Anyone else!" I yelled, the student I punched seemed to have passed out, " So guys whats the plan?" I asked while we still had time.

(Man ive really lamed out on the last few posts, Ill try a lot harder on the next)
D.D.

Last edited:

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
Meteorain didn't say much as the new guy entered. Pft what's with I.R. and recruiting all these wannabe's. Oh sure the guy looked like he could throw a punch or two, man this was getting crap. No-one wanted to play paintball apart from Luther. placing a palm to the ground again he returned the gym to its former state.

No later though, I.R. had them following him as they made their way over to the rival school. They were greeted by that annoying old man. I.R. and the man exahcnged some words, I.R. could have really cut down his speech, a simple "No Mofo" would do, but they were ready now. Being surrounded by a vast ground of people Meteorain grinned at them, outnumbering them didn't really help them.

He heard a small yelp near him, hmm...I don't get the first move? A pity...I wanted to start this party with a nice bang.

"Heh heh. A circle then? Let's see if we can break this circle" he said to the others and moved foward a little as to not get his team mates get caught in the move. Time to heat things up.

"KATON: KARYUU ENDAN" (Fire technique: Dragon Flame) he performed a rapid series of hand seals, inhaled a large breath before realising it over the four joined fingers of the tiger seal. A huge flame burst forth and took the shape of a dragon head, as it thundered into the opposing students. The circle immedtiately broke as numerous students were taken out by the move. Many still rolled on the ground trying to put out the fire which threatened to burn them to a crisp as they did other students. He really didn't like killing like this...but these punks deserved it. He wasn't even sure if they were manufactured like the other's, but he had a good feeling they did.

Turning back to the others he grinned, "Well? What are you waiting for?" he said, before slapping his palms together, and pressing them onto his forarms, which now had two blades strapped onto them, and with that plunged into the huge crowd of opponents.

Last edited:

Dead Dutchman

Regressive
Reaction score
Dutchman stood back and watched the guy called Meteorain perform a series of hand seals and cast a massive fiery dragon head at the student fighters and at least incinerate five of them, Meteorain turn round to us "Well? What are you waiting for?,"So we got ninjitsu user on our team? this is gonna be fun!" I thought, I smilied "To flashy mate!"I yelled to Meteorain, I turned around and began solidly punch a line through the mass of enemies, By the seventh jaw I broke my brass knuckles were wearing on my hands, I took them off during the break of opponents.

"Whats wrong getting tired?" I Heard Met yelled behind me, "Ok then, time to show them I am why I am here!" I thought. BUZOKEN HURI!!(Fist of the wind god) A massive tornado surrounded my right hand punched forward and expanded the tornado forward, cutting a clear path through aleast ten students all torn to shreads by the high velocity winds. "Hows that then" I yelled over the din of battle that surrounded me, I was beginning to get superficial injuries now, even though i was easy defeating these weaklings, but due to the numbers against me I at least copped a punch or kick to my body every three or four students I punched out.

I looked around and saw I.R and rest of the sempai team cleaving knots through the at least thousand strong student body, I staggered for a second as I caught a solid punch to the back of my head, I turned around and head butted the wimp who cheap shotted me.

Last edited: