episode 2: tag team duel, and the amazing hell in a cage

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
I. R. watched Via's match more intently than he had in the past. She was always something to see. There was a certain beuty in her style, she was swift and graceful, but there was always an aura that surrounded her that put opponents on edge. The few times he'd sparred with her he'd felt it to some extent, but not as much as serious opponents must have. But soemthing was wrong this time, she had a reputation as being somewhat cruel during her fights, but she'd always known when to stop. This time that was not the case.

The girl, Taylor was a good fighter in her own right, but she didn't have control over her pride. Via did a minor taunt and that was enough to draw her in. The two exchanged blows until the other girl used a blade on Via, that was the biggest mistake of her career. Via abandoned her normal grace and went into a standard brawling style, crushing the other girl's jaw in a single blow. The rest was somewhat hazy as Via brutalised her foe in a style that almost emulated the cage. He stood and started down when security officers dragged Via off the girl before she could cut her career off right then and there. It was a good end to a good fight night. No one would go away displeased. But right now I. R. wasn't thinking about that. Before he'd thought he could ignore how strange Via'd ben acting lately, but now it crosed the line from a sneaking suspicion, to deffinate and extreme concern.

Lillith Forbid

Returned Queen of Bondage
Reaction score
"I sure will, hon, I sure will.."

Lillith smiled her support for her friend and watched as Via entered the arena. tHe crowd went crazy, for Vias fight was right up there in popularity, next to I.R.'s. Lillith grinned a bit as she surveyed Via's opponent. sHe was a bit like Susan, except the beauty was a bit plain here. She was nothing compared to Via, who kept the fight with her agile and graceful moves to begin with. Lillith watched with admiration as her friend moved perfectly.

"Come one baby. Hit me...HARD!"

Lillith grinned wider and shook her head. How she loved Via's fights, she was the best mocker. Looking over her hsoulder for a second, Lillith winced as Pain shot through her forehead. Nope, not now. Cursing a bit, she put a hand to whipe off the blood and jumped a bit as the crowd let out a groan. TUrning back swiftly, Lillith flushed and the knuckles on her hands went white with rage. Via had a dagger in her gut. Even though it was a small one, Lillith flared up then and there. She wasent as good as Via when it came to outside anger, where she could flush it all away before a fight, so she stood there, grinding her teeth and watching the continueation of the fight. Once Via had screamed, Lillith frowned. sOmething was wrong. VIa was pissed, usually she let it all go and not bring her anger in the ring. Maybe this time was diffrent?

Lillith watched, almost calmly, as Taylor surrendered with her hands pinned by blades. Yet VIa kept going. Surprised, Lillith almost hopped in then and there, but was held back. If she went in the ring while Via was there, even though the fight was over, they would be disqualified. A coupdl of security guy hauled Via off of Taylor. VIa was laughing. Blinking a bit, with worry in her eyes, Lillith looked in the stands and around to find I.R's and Met's gaze. She found them. Giving them a look of concern and motioning to Via, she headed off in her direction. Yet, as she got backstage, there were medics rushing to her, attempting to wrap her bleeding arm and bandage her forehead. Lillith shook them off with threats and such and finally saw Via on a bench with her uinjured hand over her eyes. Calmly walking up, Lillith sat by her on her knees, so thier faces were equal, and stroked her friends forehead " One hell of a fight, I daresay so to myself" sHe smiled a bit.

Plish

Soul Sailing Psychonaut
Reaction score
on mountain of fire, waiting for the ash to guide
An intense fury, yet calm excitement came over Plish as Via broke her oppenents jaw. He knew the match would soon be over. An angry glare in her eye, Via unsheathed and threw a dagger that embedded into a wooden post of the ring, Taylors head right below it. Screaming in rage from the miss, Via then grabbed Taylors swinging leg by ankle, maneuvering the position to dislocate the leg at the hip. Throwing herself onto her oppenent, Via continued to beat Taylor in the face, as if to beat all of her hatred into Taylor. When the gaurds pulled her off, Via looked a bit dazed, yet shook her restainers off. She walked backstage, waving to the crowd of curious fans, Via had never let her rage show this much. Upon reaching a bench, she plopped down and closed her eyes.

Plish walked excitingly over Via. "Via," he bursted out, unable to hold in his excitement, "you totally beat that b***** a**, to think, that evil f****ing b**** thought her team could defeat ours! Ha! next time she'll think twice 'bout threatening you guys, yes she will! You and Lillith f****in showed them, hell yeah ya did. And Lillith! Lillith was great, with that sweet pin..." His voice died down to a confused mumble when he noticed that Via only lay there, not responding.

"Via?" came the confused response from Plish.

Via_Amarth

Wicked Me
Reaction score
After only a very short while alone at the bench, Lillith was at her side. Via let out an unsteady breath as her friends fingers stroked her forehead. Via was sweaty and it was not just the fight, it was abstinence for the drug. She could have never imagined it to show this much. Soon after Lillith arrived she heard Plish's rant about how awsome they had been. After he had said "Via?" and was also by her side she answered him in a voice holding more than a little anger but also a hint of sadness. "Will you please stop screaming? I..uhm..got a head ache..." And sure she looked like she had one, her eyebrows furrowed and her teeth gritted. But really it could have been the pain from the wounds or her troubled mind that caused her to do that.

"No, you know what. I'm fine.. I think I'm fine." She tried to sit up but was held down by someone, or it was just how it seamed due to the wound in her abdomen. She growled in irritation. "OkEj then! I'm NOT fine." It took much of her willpower to admitt her weakness though and through gritted teeth she belowed "Will someone please get me a medic after someone has tended to Lillith's wounds?" the word 'please' was uttered with some disgust.

Via remained on the bench and tried to calm down. She stroked Lil's hair with her uninjured arm. The trobbing of her right shoulder told of it maybe beeing disslocated. She flexed her right hands fingers and indeed it hurt more than it should since they were not directly damaged. But when she glansed down at the hand she could see that her knuckles were bloody. But..it wasn't her blood. "oops" she whispered. She hadn't realised how hard she had hit that girl. The knife-wound in her stomach and left shin still bled a bit and it was a searing pain. Yet it helped her to calm down if she focused on it. She lay there and focused on the pain not to pass out...hoping that someone soon would tend to her friend's wounds and maybe give Via some water or... no she shouldn't even think of taht. she did not need the drug. She would show em. Course she couldn't get to it either since she hadn't folded at the fight, quite the opposite, but still...

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
Meteorain sat in the crowds after his match finished, not after grabbing hold of some salves off a poor medic to rub into some of his bruises.

He sat there rubbing the salve in, as I.R's match began with his complimentary intro. Lights plashin, fire and what not blaring and lighting up the whole arena. He then watched in a composed fascination as I.R. and that Gan guy battled it out. It was quite the understatement saying the battle was intense. The fighters fought with an intent to kill. Well atleast Gan did, until I.R. finished the match off.

It seemed though that beofre that match, Ros' match had taken place. He had missed it whilst out back, and had only caught the last moments of the match. He was fairly impressed by Ros' platinum blades...but that's as far as it went. He could make better. He smirked at that, but then his face frowned and darkened as he remembered why he had missed that match.

Flashback

Meteorain was walking in the backstage of the arena looking around for something to sooth his bruises that threatened to pain him if he didn't do something quick. After wandering for a bit, he managed to waylay a medic and liberate some soothing salves. He kept the salve.

Turning round to make his way back to the arena seats he came face to face with someone who had really been wanting to see for some time now.

"Returned have you old man? I think a good beating is in order" he said to the figure he had not seen since that fight on the road with that giant of a bodybuilder.

"Wait!" the old man said as he held out his hand indicating for him to stop, as Meteorain made his way over to him, his bodylanguage saying that he was gonna beat something into the ground. Yet Meteorain stopped nonetheless. What the hell did the guy want?

"I come with an offer for you" the old man told him simply seeing that Meteorain would hear him out.

"Offer eh?"

"Yes. An offer. You can make a great deal of money from this I assure you"

"Is that so? And what is this offer?"

"I am offering to pay you a large sum of money if you were to in return let us study your battle skills, and learn them to teach our own warriors. One such warrior you will remember was the one you fought on the roadside"

Meteorain felt anger bubble inside him. Firstly the guy sets some crazed giant to beat the living crap out of him. And now some guy wanted to just "Learn" and give his moves out like candy to his own underlings. Moves he had spent so long to learn. If anything, Meteorain believed that a person should work hard as a warrior if they wanted to advance themselves. There was no honour is stealing someone else's moves without hard work. Sure you can learn from them and then teach yourself, but the way the guy said this, meant he obviously had a nice simple way to copy everything he had learned over the years.

"No" Meteorain replied flat out

"I thought you might say that, but think of what you can do with the money. I believe you know someone who would greatly benefit from treatment that the money could provide" the old man replied, a small tiumphant smile on his face.

"Shut the **** up. What do you know? Don't you dare talk like you know me. Get the **** out my face. No is no" he replied seething. His anger rising drastically.

"Pax. If that is your answer, then all I can say is: Take this disc and watch its contents. You may change your mind" the old man replied, and held out a CD.

Meteorain plucked the CD from the man's hold, and looked at it closely. It didn't seem like anything out of the ordinary. Looking back up to say something, he no longer saw the old man. The bastard had dissapeared.

Looking back down at the CD, he tucked it away in a trouser pocket, before making his way back into the arena to sit in the crowd.

End of Flashback

Hearing the announcer inform them that Via and Lillith's match was up next, all thoughts escaped from his mind as he focused on the upcoming match. He couldn't wait to see Lillith's great form move around the arena. Via's aswell he supposed, as he grinned slightly to himself.

The match began, and all he could think of was. Wow...normal to bitch is 2.3 seconds. So those little T-shirts hold some truth he thought as he watched the girls taunt eachother. Their...their cruder than us guys he thought to himself. As the matches took place, his thoughts were affirmed. Chicks were downright sadistic when it came to a fight. There was absolutely no mercy. Yet looking at Via, he could not help but feel a little worried as she went totally beserk on the poor girl, having lost all control. She's not usually like this he thought to himself. As the match ended his gaze was caught by Lillith's you gave a little jerk of her head to indicate for him to make his way over to check Via out. He noticed that I.R. got the same message aswell.

Making his way over to way Via lay, he heard her try and dissuade them from worrying, but in the end admitted she needed some medical attention.

"Now now Via. Why'd you go an lose your head? It's so unbecoming of a lady!" he told her, and he poked her gently in the leg, and grinned his trademark grin.

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
When I. R. finally reached the area in back where Via had gone Met, Lil, and Plish were all already there. He didn't figure he'd missed much, having caught the tail end of Met's greeting. He desided he'd wait until everyone was fixed up before talking about the offer he'd been made. The man had specifically mentioned Met which led I. R. to believe he'd been appraoched too. He got up to the group and first spoke to Met, "I think we may need to talk."

He then looked down at Via who was still down and bleeding pretty bad. Then over to Lilith who was still bleeding from her arm wound. I. R. took off one of the belts he'd worn on his uniform and tied it above the wound for a turncate. "That'll do for a while, just get someone to stitch it up. He looked back down at Via, then over to the medics who were just now finding them. "Right on que..."

Rosgwak

The Masked Warrior
Reaction score
Standing backstage, now with his platinum blades sheathed once more, Rosgwak watched as Lilith and Via walked down to the ring for the match. As they walked, he observed that the crowd went wild, especially the guys. Although, as long as Lilith and Via looked like that of course the guys would notice, Rosgwak observed in his head, not without a little pang of jealousy. But, as the match began between Lilith and her opponent, Rosgwak noted that it was not just looks Lilith had on her side. Lilith's match against her opponent was ferocious, and even after sustaining a nasty dagger wound, she used it right back against her opponent for the win. Clapping loudly as Lilith climbed out of the ring, Rosgwak couldn't help but smile. As many injuries as the Sempai fighters had sustained tonight, they had always come out on top. It said a lot for the sheer willpower they had.

But then Via's match began, and if Lilith's match was like watching a tiger kill, stylish, sleek and all too quick, then Via's match was like watching a bomb go off.... sheer destruction. Losing it rather early in the match, Via went all out on her opponent, and Rosgwak couldn't help but supress a slight shudder of fear. Via when she was angry was indeed a sight to see, though usually the last sight. But, predictably, it did allow her to win, as she overwhelmed her opponent, and even continued pummeling her after the bell had sounded. Rosgwak had to admit that it was a bit unsporting, but he couldn't honestly blame her.

Turning away as they climbed out of the ring and began walking backstage, Rosgwak walked back to the change rooms. He knew that if he hung around outside waiting for them, he would just make it even harder for the medics to get to them. So, he figured he could pick up his gear, and then congratulate them after the crowd had dispersed. Walking into the change rooms, he looked around. He hadn't been back here yet tonight, and tonight was actually the first night he'd ever been allowed to compete in a tournament. The school had so far been rather conservative when it came to weapons, and as such his mastery of weapons had caused his fighting style to be unacceptable. But he couldn't help it. His father had always said "Train yourself with everything, so that way you're ready for everything else." It hadn't really made sense even now, but that was his father's way, he remembered fondly.

By this time, Rosgwak had cleared out his locker, and at the bottom he had found a small, unmarked envelope. Curiosity overtaking him, he took it out, and closed the door. Then, turning to walk out, he opened the envelope a simple card fell out. Turning it over, Rosgwak read 'What happened 13 years ago was not an accident, and it can happen again. Watch your step.' Rosgwak stopped for a few seconds, motionless, before suddenly letting out a cry of anger, and turning and punching his locker door. Crumbling the card, he let it drop the ground, and after a few seconds, Rosgwak had calmed himself down enough to turn and walk out. He had a couple of fighters to congratulate.

Lillith Forbid

Reaction score
"Will you please stop screaming? I..uhm..got a head ache..."

Lillith held back a sigh and continued to stroke her friends swaety forehead, the hint of sadness in her voice making Lillith's forehead crumble together in concern. When Via tried to sit up, it was Lillith who held her down slightly. THough, the pain shouldve been enough to have Via relise that she was not okay. When she asked if anyone would tend to Lillith's woulds, she only smiled and shook her head.

" I'm better off that you are, its only a stab wound, we need to get you up and tended to" SHe stuck her toungue out and let Via stroke her own hair, which had fallen into her grasp of her unharmed hand. At that moment, Lillith jumped slightly as she heard Met's voice right behind her.

"Now now Via. Why'd you go an lose your head? It's so unbecoming of a lady!"

Lillith grinned and looked over her shoulder. SUrprised, she saw IR comming now, too. Flashing her eyes to Met, she replied back " Who says theres any ladies here?" ANd she winked down to Via, as IR spoke up. He wanted to talk to Met.He looked to Via and then her. Wrapping his belt around her bleeding arm, he said it would stop the bleeding for now. Lillith raised one eyebrow and grinned to IR " Thanks, Ir" and looked around to where he was looking. THe medics have arrived. SIghing, Lillith sat still as two of them rushed to VIa and two to her. THey pulled her up and started messing with her arm and forehead. Wincing, Lillith looked to the others as the medics dragged her away " See ya lata'!" and blew a kiss to them.

~~~~~~

Lillith left the nurses office, her arm in a bandage, cover stitches, and her forehead with a soft clean white bandage over the scratch. Her hair had been washed of dry blood and she looked altogether refreshed. SIghing a bit, she headed out to see where IR, Met and Via went to, and if she had time, she would be willing to find out where someone else had gone to. Biting her lip a bit, she bounded recklessly up to the changing room to change out of her MaDnESS! costume and into some of her normal clothes. On her way to the changing rooms, she turned the corner to find Rosgwak standing there, looking at a card. Curious, his face changed to surprise and then anger. Lillith jumped a bit as he slammed his fist into his locker and walked out of the changing room. Hurredly, she changed out of her MaDnESS! costume and caught up to him.

" Tut tut, naughty boys destroy school property" She murmured to his as she kept her face straight ahead of her, keeping in line with his stride.

Rosgwak

The Masked Warrior
Reaction score
Walking along the backstage area, Rosgwak was suddenly shocked when he heard Lilith's voice from next to him, murmuring a sarcastic comment to him. Looking at her, he managed a weak smile.
"The locker offended my honour, and I couldn't let it slide." he joked, poking fun at his own reputation, and hoping it would put her off asking any further questions. To further change the topic he quickly turned to her, and stopped walking.

"By the way, that was an excellent match before. I was watching from backstage, and you... you really put up a good fight." he said, then, smiling weakly once more, he indicated the many signs of fresh medical attention. "And clearly you've got the marks to prove it." he said.

Then, suddenly, a tiny idea that had been eating away at the back of Rosgwak's mind suddenly burst out of his mouth.
"Did you wanna go and get something to eat?" he asked, the words pouring out in a rush. Then, shocked into silence by his own insanity and lack of control, Rosgwak tried to think of something else to say, quickly.

"I mean, if you're not busy, that is. And I mean, just to... to talk about tonight's match. Technique and stuff." he quickly managed to get out, before falling into embarassed silence and turning away. First he enters a match against another swordsman just as skilled as he was, then he finds a threat from an unknown enemy, and now he'd basically just asked to be alone with Lilith. 'Boy, am I suicidal tonight', he thought to himself.

Lillith Forbid

Reaction score
"The locker offended my honour, and I couldn't let it slide." Lillith snorted her reply as she laughed softly. Hey, at least the guy knew his own rumors and reputation that were flying about Sempai. Grinning, Lillith stopped with him when he stopped walking down the hallway."By the way, that was an excellent match before. I was watching from backstage, and you... you really put up a good fight." Lillith grinned and raised an eyebrow. "And clearly you've got the marks to prove it." he finished, poiunting to her wounds. Lillith shrugged and replied " Well, I had a good night, girls had some skiull, but not enough" Putting modesty aside, Lillith grinned again.

"Did you wanna go and get something to eat?"

THe comment shocked her, her eyes blinked several times. THe hall fell into silence before he stammered on. "I mean, if you're not busy, that is. And I mean, just to... to talk about tonight's match. Technique and stuff." Lillith, getting over her instant surprise, grinned miscieviously and looked to him, his embarrassed princely ways and his handsome face that all the girls wooed over. As he turned embarrassingly away, Lillith sighed, a bubble of amusement in her throat and walked around him, looking up to him ( man is he tall ) " Well, if I think anything, I might, a tiiiiiny chance, that you just asked me on a date?" Lillith grinned and stuck out her toungue. Coninueing on, Lillith glanced up to him" Well, I got a place, meet me here or at my place at 8 and we'll ...er....'discuss' together. You know hwere my place is" sHe tweeked his nose and grinning, waiting for his answer.

Rosgwak

The Masked Warrior
Reaction score
Looking down at Lilith, Rosgwak blushed as she tweeked his nose. He nodded as she asked if he knew where her place was. He recalled walking her home the other night, and he remembered the place well. But he was stunned silent by the fact she had accepted what was basically a date. With him. He briefly contemplated playing it cool, but he realised that playing it cool was over a few seconds ago. Besides, he couldn't handle this situation as objectively as people like I.R. or Met might have been able to. This was something he'd been only dreaming about hearing for as long as he could remember being at Sempai. So, instead he opted for just being natural. Unfortunately this resulted in a few seconds of silence, before he could operate his vocal chords properly again.

"Um.... sure, that sounds....great." he said, lamely. "Um, 8 o'clock....perfect. And, um, fancy, or casual?" he asked, looking at Lilith's eyes. He could hardly believe he'd just gotten a date with Lilith, and he wasn't eager to blow his first, and possibly only, chance with her.

Lillith Forbid

Reaction score
Lillith grinned at his blush and his meek nod. While the silence continued , Lillith just stood there, holding back a laugh. Here, the prince of the school, with his fan girls milling all around him, was embarrassed because Lillith had accepted a date. She denied that he liked her this much, for she merely just thought it was her demenor. Guys usually got this way when she was all in there faces, with her soft voice and suductful touches. She got used to it. But now, she expected the prince to play it cool, with all those fan girls to practice on. Maybe she was just another use of his time. Shrugging inwardly, she waited until he got over his embarrassed silence.

Um.... sure, that sounds....great. Um, 8 o'clock....perfect. And, um, fancy, or casual?" He stuttered to her, trying and failing to keep it cool. Lillith raised an eyebrow. Fancy or casual. She wondered what fancy could mean. Well, she never went on a fancy date, and right now would be no exception. " what do you think? Casual.." And she blew him a kiss, winking, before rushing off to find Via, Met and IR.

Dragn9

Sorcerer Supreme
Reaction score
Dragn had been awaiting this match up for some time. He watched intently as Via moved adeptly around the ring, taunting her opponent at every opportunity. There was a quick exchange of blows and then Via stumbled back, Dragn was confused but his confusion was nullified as he noticed a dagger gleaming in Via’s opponents hand. Via shouted out and then charged and punched the girl in the jaw. From then on it seemed like Via was possessed. Via attacked with a fury Dragn had never seen and even after the girl tapped out Via kept at it. Dragn was concerned and watched as some security guards jumped in to stop her. They dragged her backstage and Dragn rushed out of the stands to see if she was alright.

He arrived just as the medics were arriving. Dragn quickly glanced around, I.R and Met were off to the side, Plish was there and Lillith was being dragged away by two medics. Dragn walked over to Via as two medics began to tend to her wounds. “Hey, you alright Via?” he said with some concern on his face as he glanced at her wounds. Then he looked up, noting some sadness in her eyes he smiled, “Well, you look a lot better then your opponent, that’s for sure.” He grinned trying to cheer her up.

Dragn stood there watching the medics fuss over her, but grew frustrated since they were taking too long. “Move aside” Dragn mumbled as he pulled out a herbal ointment from within his coat. He looked at Via “May I?” Via shrugged her shoulders, “Go ahead” with that Dragn knelt down and placed some of the ointment on his hand and rubbed it on Via’s stomach were the wound was, she winced slightly, “Sorry, I forgot to say it would sting a bit” Dragn replied but then proceeded to put some of it on her shin. When he was done he got up “That should speed up the healing process. Now bandage it up” He said turning to the medics and returning the ointment back into his coat.

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
I. R. and Met had moved away from the others, he had a feeling Met knew what was on his mind. He pulled out the disk, "I'm guessing they came after you too?" Met pulled out his own disk nodding. "You know we're not gonna be able to say no to these guys right?" Met said with a smirk, "Yeah, it'll be like last year, a good old school battle, our whole crew versus an entire army of genetically modified super fighters." "And we'll be expecting them this time, so they won't stand a chance." The two shared a laugh, I. R. wasn't totally certain they'd be able to handle the new school's entire army of ultra warriors, but they'd sure as hell try. And even if they did all fall, they'd make sure to take every last one of those super-men down.

Lord_Croanan

King and Conquerer
Reaction score
Croanan slowly drifted as he stood in the concession booth. He yearned to see all the battles, but to abandon his post would be mean. He could hear the crashes, the yelps of pain, and the music from his spot, but could only see the large lights. "Uggggg, this is so boring" he murmered. Croanan looked over and saw the stage manager talking with a techy.
"Well, we need a filler fight, something to to entertain the fans while we get ready for another round." The stage manager said. The techy just shrugged and mumbled something.Croanan eyed them and than jumped over the stand. Making his way over, he waved and than spoke.
"I could fight, we got a slow run right now over at the booth, and I could hold my own for awhile."
The manager looked him up and down and than shrugged.
"Sure kid, your neck."

The lights were bright, brighter than Croanan would have liked. And the crowd was a bit intence too. His oppenent was big, really big, and wore a simple fighting outfit. Croanan had his street clothes on, and only hoped he would survive longer than five minutes. The ref stepped in and held up his hand.
"Ok boys, this is a simple slug round; kick, punch, mess each other up untill one of you can't get up, weapons can only be used after five minutes, and they have to be handed to you by the crowd, so hope you have a fan base."

Croanan gulped and took what he thought looked like a fighting stance. His oppenent simply threw away his cigerate. The bell sounded and Croanan began circling the other guy, hoping to see an opening. With one fluid motion, his enemy sent out a kick that sent Croanan flying back.
"Jeeze, this is intense" he muttered. His oppenent didn't move in, waiting to see if Croanan had survived. He had, jumping up, Croanan flew over and delivered a punch into the other guy's jaw. Soon, a slug fest began, blow for blow and kick for kick were exchanged, some being blocked, and others being recieved. The five minute bell rang out, and the crowd went wild.

The crowd began chanting his oppenents name, Simon the Slayer.
"Great," Croanan thought "My oppenent sounds like a serial killer" A crowd member handed Simon a lead pipe, and he simply smiled. Croanan's eybrow raised as he regarded the weapon, than smirking, he extened his nails 9 inches. The crowd went silent for just an instant, and than burst into cheers, they realized that it would be an interesting duel indeed.

Simon rushed forward and swung his pipe, and Croanan threw out his hand. The sound of lead on what seemed like steel rang out, and the two went at it pipe and claw. Disatisfied with his pipe, Simon looked around for a new weapon. Croanan contimplated on whether he should use his wisp ability, and soon made up his mind and Simon was handed a war hammer from the crowd. Croanan looked over at the ref hoping he would call something, but he was busy talking to a fan. Simon swung it a couple times and than charged. Croanan blocked it with his nails and than tried to get in a slash, but the slayer simply blocked it, he was strangly at home with a hammer. As Croanan brought up his nails to block, Simon swung the butt of the hammer into his gut. Croanan gasped and than fell down. Simon brought up the hammer, and than swung it down into air. Croanan wisped right behind him and drove his nails into both shouldblades.

As the paramedics carried Simon away, the crowd roared as Croanan held up his hands and than retracted his claws. "That was certinly a learning expirence" Croanan thought to himself.