episode 2: tag team duel, and the amazing hell in a cage

Lillith Forbid

Returned Queen of Bondage
Reaction score
As the fight progressed, Lillith's face was stuck in a grinn, her eyes gleaming. God she loved fights. There was just something about them. The similar gleam in people's eyes, the skills that shine through body stances. Either in them, or watching, she enjoyed every minute of it. Plus, Rosgwak seemed like a knight, even without his armor, as he swung his sword around. She also admired the sowrd, light glinting off of it. WIth her arms crossed and her back to the pillar, she stood frozen, her eyes watching the progress of the fight. When Ros got hurt, she niether flinced or called out as other girls did, fans or not. tHe guys also called out, weather it be leers or encouragments. She tuned out the voices behind her, of the other fighters commentating to themselves or others.

This other guy Leon was good, and soon gained more. Yet, as Ros was pinned, he glanced over to them and she grinned to him as his eyes landed on her. she was silently goating him, a questioning look in her eyes. Would he get up? Coward or champion? Obviously, she saw the decision meet his eyes and he got up, gaining rein of the fight.

When the elbow snapped, she winced only a bit. A ripple of cheers and moans echoed through the crowd, depending on who was being defended.

But, as Leon surrendered, a cheer went up from the Sempai side of the ring. As Ros got up and did a victory wave of the sorts and left, many people surged over to pat him on the back or lift him up, yet were met by several guards, keeping them from entering backstage while he was hurt. Lillith grinned and looked over her shoulder, saying behind her " Good fight, I'll be back"

She hurried off very quickly, to find the prince. She saw him ahead, slumped on a pillar, clearly exhausted. Sneeking up on him, she bent down and said teasingly " Nice fight.." And before he coul stop her, she ran a finger down his cut cheek, sweeping away the drip of blood running down from the slash.

Dragn9

Sorcerer Supreme
Reaction score
Dragn had just turned around from his conversation with the guy behind him when he heard Met’s voice."You there" Met said pointing in Dragn’s direction "come down and fight me!" Dragn turned to regard the guy, he rose from his seat and made his way to the bottom and jumped into the arena. The guy’s movements were rather smooth Dragn noted, perhaps he can give Met a run for his money. The two seemed to have a quick exchange of words as the guy got into his stance. Met said something and all of a sudden the guy charged him. The two exchanged blows some of which Dragn, rather astonished, noticed made contact. Dragn leaned forward in his seat, he thought the guy was all talk but he was getting in quite a few hits.

Dragn’s eyes widened as Met had been brought to his knees, Met has been backed into a corner, so to say. Then suddenly he did a flip of some sort and said something, probably the name of the move, but Dragn couldn’t hear it over the roar of the crowd.It was all over in an instant, the guy lay unconscious on the floor. The crowd went wild. "And let the Games begin" Met yelled into the mic as he made his way out of center stage.

Dragn sighed, now he would have to wait for the next match. Dragn pulled out his summons book and tried to concentrate on the words. He however got this funny feeling that someone was watching him. He quickly glanced around but there were too many people.

Up at the top of the rows sat three figures. Two of which had hoods over their heads the other however was a scrawny blonde boy. “Okay, the book he is holding now is the one we want. Can you manage to get it from him?” One of the hooded figures said. The boy looked nervously around “Yeah, I think so.” The other figure nodded his head. “Don’t fail us again, or you might be the one on the receiving end of our wrath.” With that the boy rose from his seat and made his way slowly down the aisle.

Dragn was looking through his book trying to memorize a summon. When he noticed someone standing beside him. He glanced over quickly then back to his book. “Oh Setsuna, I didn’t know you would be attending the matches.” The boy looked rather skittish as he stood there. “Oh I enjoy watching a good fight” He replied with a bit of cracking in his voice. “Really?” Dragn closed his book and slipped it into an inner pocket of his coat. “What did you think of the last match?” But before the boy could answer there was a roar of cheering. Dragn glanced towards the ring and noticed Rosgwak and some other fellow getting into the arena. Dragn motioned for Setsuna to have a seat. "This should be good" Dragn said. Setsuna however sounding uninterested nodded his head in reply. Dragn watched in awe as the two deuled. Rosgwak's skills were superior to Dragn and so he watched his movements carefully. Those platnium swords were unlike any Dragn had ever seen.

The two dueled for awhile and then Rosgwak had the guy pinned with his sword at his throat. The guy surrendered. Rosgwak left the arena to loud cheering. "I really didn't have a doubt that he would lose did you?" Dragn looked over at Setsuna who seemed to be staring at Dragn's coat. Interesting Dragn thought but said nothing.

Plish

Soul Sailing Psychonaut
Reaction score
on mountain of fire, waiting for the ash to guide
Finishing his lunch, Plish rose from the table and walked out of the lunch court and down the halls, aimlessly. Soon he came to a pair of large, dark stained, double doors, intricately carved with patterns that centered around an inlayed emblem of the school. With a a shrug he merely stepped up and placed his hand on the right door, which swung open immediately, emitting him into the library that seemed impossibly large. Stepping toward the schools surprisingly great fantasy section, but a quick glance down at his wrist adruptly turned him to one of the farthest corners of the room. Plish finally found a book that looked the last one of a set of four, marked Magical Bracelets and Other Arm Accesories. Picking it up he found the nearest table and started to flip through.

What is with these bloody references, he thought viciously as he was redirected to the first book in the set of four. He had been through the other two books as well, it had seemed those two books had endlessly referred to eatch other. In fact his couse had seemed a futile effort, until Plish had come to the reference of the first book. Luckily he had decided to take notes on the passages in these deep volumes as it came clear that he would never remember half of these facts, with all of these damned references.

The passages described a metal band such that would fit around an arm, no matter the size, perfectly. It also had described that the apperance of such an object, that just about fit the description of his. The multiple volumes even stated the reddish tint on the silvery bands were symbols of an ancient and forgotten tounge lost from history, except in volumes such as these. The only thing he had yet to learn was what it actually did

Plish didn't even glance up when the distant buzzing of, hello to you ****ers, found its way to his ears. At first he dismissed it as a cocky student. Then he noticed that it didn't quite fit with the fact that no one else was around him or close enough to whisper that near him and it felt like it was more of an echoe than anything else.

"But what can it..." his muttering trailed off as a the name Meteorain popped into his head, and was followed by a flood of thoughts concerning a huge match occuring that very night. "Shit," was the only word he mumbled then. Leaving the books and notes on the table, Plish rushed towards the great library doors

Out of breath he came to the arena when a pained looking swordsman walked off the mats clutching
his arm and Rosgwak waving his swords around in victory to the crowds obvious delight. Groaning Plish slipped past the curtains that were locaed beyond the mats hoping theat didn't miss Via and Lillith's match.

Last edited:
OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
I. R. watched Met's match with intrigue. His style was always something to be seen. It was so unorthox it was difficult to follow everything he did. But even if you didn't catch it all you were sure to be amazed at what you did pick up on. At first it seemed as if Met was on the wrong end of the beating, eventually being backed into a corner. I. R. watched this with the most interest, as Met was often most unpredictable when backed into a corner. He fought his way out with suprising methods, then ended the match by flipping his enemy in a way I. R. had never seen. I. R. smirked as Met announced the beginning of the fights, and walked to the back as though all of the injuries he'd sustained were nothing. Always the trooper. He got backstage, Lillith asked him how he felt, and Met answered in the only way befitting of him. "Like a badass Mother****er"

Next fight was Rosgwak's. Ros was welcomed to the ring by the cheering of nearly every girl there, and the jealosy of every guy. He and his opponent exchanged a few words, trying to villainize each other to some extent, with Ros winning out. The match started in one of the most hard to watch of ways. Motionless. They held for what seemed like forever in their stances, until finally Ros's enemy made the first move. There was a lightning fast exchange ands Ros made his enemy move to the side. I. R. thought this was going to be the trend of the match, but this was disproved when Ros was wounded, disarmed and knocked to the ground.

I. R. held his breath as Ros looked backstage to the rest of the group. There he found the strength to carry on. He rose and took a bare fisted stance. He was going to cement himself as a permanent crowd favorite by finishing this matchlike a hero, one way or the other. There was a snap that echoed through the arena as Ros stepped away from his foe who now sported an inverted elbow. He waited for a moment to hear what the next fight would be, his or MaDnESS!'s. No matter whose it was, I. R. was certain Ros's performance was going to be a tough act to follow.

Oddrun

I speak languages.
Reaction score
Oddrun spent really nice time with Jnanee in the library, talking about books. When they heard Met's voice they hurried to the stand and plopped down near some summoners just in time for the match to begin.

'Ha! We're not late' - Oddrun grinned.

They found two free seats and made themselves comfortable. Everybody was curious who'll be fighting first.

"Well....seems as though no-one's voluntering. I'll just have to pick won't eye" - Oddrun heard Meteorain saying and saw him standing near the judges. He looked around and suddenly pointed at someone. "You there, come down and fight me!".

'That's...um...unusual, don't you think?' - Oddrun asked Jnanee.

'You can expect everything of Met' - Jnanee replied.

'Oh yes, that's very true...'

Via_Amarth

Wicked Me
Reaction score
Met didn't answer so Via just shrugged it away and proceeded to watch the fight of prince charming. She grinned her wicked half-smile as Ros was dissarmed and forced down to the ground. She didn't for a second belive he would quit, not with all school there and Via's dearest friend Lillith watching him. She glansed over at her friend who winced a bit when the opponents elbow snapped. When the match was over she clapped her hands, but not with much enthusiasm, more out of politeness. Sure, she had enjoyed watching, but she figured the prince had too many congratulating him allready.

"So, who's next?" Via said absently, asking I.R. maybe. Despite what her friends had said before, when she had not been there, she did now prepare herself for the match mentally. She had to or the stupid drug would catch her attention. Via glansed over the rows of seats and her eyes stopped at Dragn. He seemed to be busy talking to a younger guy she did not know of. Probably someone who wanted to make it ionto the summoning team. Via leaned back against a pillar and held her gaze in the distant.

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
I. R. was about to look for a stage manager when one found him, "I. R. Shogun, you're match is next." With that the manager walked away. "Guess this is it," I. R. said taking a deep breath as his entrance music came on. Met and Ros hadn't had music because they weren't full established fighters, but those who were on the kung fu team all had their own theme music that accompanied them to the ring. I. R.'s was Skid Row's "Youth Gone Wild." He hadn't chosen only because he liked it, but also to win the crowd, mostly students who felt held down by adults, and adults who'd grown up when Skid Row was big. The song worked like it always had, he was greeted with a standing ovation and chants of his name as he walked down the isle to the ring.

As he approached the squared circle the feeling of enlectricity in the air doubled with the crowd energizing him, they were all overpowered by his entrance after going a full summer without viewing the sparks bursting from small cannons on the sides of the isle as he just after he'd passed. He got down to the ring, Gan waited inside, unfamiliar with the display that accompanied I. R.'s entrance, and the opening to this match. From each corner of the ring there was a loud burst of sparks as I. R. took his opening pose. I. R. then pointed to the cage that hung above them and raised his arms, the ring began to slowly rise into the air until it clicked into place as part of the massive steel structure. I. R. raised his hands higher into the air and threw them down, flames eploded onto the parts of the cage made to be flamable and the heat resistant in-ring cameras clicked on displaying the happenings withing the cage onto moniters all around the arena.

I. R. looked over to Gan as he took his stance. The other fighter did the same, but slower, awe struck by the cage and I. R.'s entrance. Shogun only smiled, he'd seen that happen many times before. It happened to everyone the first time they were inside the cage. They felt the heat of the flames, saw the light gleam off the steel that made the thing, felt it sway slightly in the air. He'd get over it in a few seconds when his adrenaline kicked in. Then the match would begin. While Gan was gathering himself I. R. performed the traditional Muay Thai match cermeony. It was kind of a funny dance, but it took the crowd's attention away from his oppnent, and many saw it as a taunt move which had won him the good guy position in many fights. When he'd finished he retunred to his stance and saw that Gan was ready to begin. The two had totally forgotten about the heat of the environment, but eventually it would take a toll on them both.

They stood staring each other down for only a second, I. R. making the first move, not wanting to lose his rush and feel the burn. He leaped up in the air, elbow raised high, intent on bringing it down into Gan's head. The Kung Fu genious didn't hesitate however, using his great strength to block the strike and try to push I. R. back. I. R. anticipated this and had wrapped his legs around Gan's abdomen and swung down onto his hands, rolling back harmlessly.

Now Gan wnet for an attack, swinging a giant fist for I. R.'s chest. Our hero blcked this with a punch of his own with his bandaged hand. Gan pulled his fist back and shook it, noticing I. R. didn't do the same. The super-fighter thought little of this, figuring I. R. had pinched a nerve and just couldn't feel the pain. He moved in for a side kick for I. R.'s midsection now, but no one was there as I. R. had kneeled down onto one leg and kicked out Gan's supporting foot. Gan caught himself midfall and launched himself at I. R., preparing for a rising punch. He hit his mark and sent I. R. flying back into the wall of the cage. I. R. bounced off and landed hard on the ground. He'd been luck enough to hit a flaming spot and not a barbed one, as Dragn's uniform failed to catch flame.

I. R. got up to see Gan ruching him again. The kung fu fighter jumped and delivered a devastating kick to the cage where I. R. had just been. If he'd not moved he'd be dead. He was certain of this as Gan's kick had snapped one of the securing lines that held the walls of the cage together. I. R. attempted a punch which was blocked, redirected, and countered by Gan in the blink of an eye. Gan then threw forth an open palm into I. R.'s chin, causing him to stagger back, and be open for a strike that put him back by the flames. I. R. managed to step back just in time to dodge a third palm which would have smashed his head into the cage, and caused two more of the support wires that Gan's kick had weakened to snap, unknown to the crowd. Gan recoiled his hand in pain, this was I. R.'s chance.

As Gan attempted another punch I. R. side stepped and put his arms out, misguiding the attack, then flung his knee into Gan's stomach. He then grabbed his opponent and swung him into the barbed part of the cage, then tore him off. Gan shook off the pain and attempted a kick, I. R. did a side kick into the thigh of the attack making Gan fall back into the middle of the ring. "The bird somersaults!" I. R. shouted as he took his stance again. Gan quickly got to his feet and retook his stance and attempted a higher kick. I. R. didn't block this one, but rather caught it and used his leg to drive a knee into Gan's calf, then sweep Gan's supporting leg out from under him. The two fell to the ground and I. R. went into grapple mode.

He grabbed Gan's right wrist, then dragged the arm across his foe's throat, the wrapped it around the other side and pulled back, pushing on Gan's forehead for leaverage. This was I. R.'s signature hold, which he called the nooseman. Gan was, unfortunately, not beaten down enough for this to produce it's choking effect fast enough and he punched I. R. in his still tender ribs. I. R. fell back and both fighter's rose to their feet.

I. R. didn't give Gan time to attack, he lunged elbow raised as he had before, but this time he made his mark, elbow right to his foe's head. "Knight throws axe!" Next I. R. grabbed behind Gan's head and pulled it down flinging his knee into Gan's nose, "Breaking the elephant's neck!" As Gan started to fall I. R. threw his fists up and shouted yet again, "Monkey presents ring!" I. R. ran up now, jumping and closing his knees around Gan's head and bringing his elbows down, a move that would kill most men, "Cutting the giant's neck!"

I. R. forced himself back as Gan fell and took something from his belt and put it into his mouth. The crowd fell silent believing the match was over. But they weren't right yet. Gan rose again, getting to his feet with increadible speed. I. R. threw a knee to his gut and both his hands into Gan's collar bones, making him fall back a bit, "Bolting horse!" Gan was knocked back, but he still kept toward him. I. R. saw this coming and spat out what he'd put in his mouth, a small capsule filled with a blue liquid, right into Gan's eyes, blinding his foe. Gan attempted to wipe his eyes clean of the mist as I. R. twisted around and flung his knee into Gan's chin while the other foot rested on the ground, "Pushing the elephant!" Gan fell back toward the weakened wall with enough force to break several more of the weakened support wires. I. R. saw his chance, as well as the risk and went in for the finish anyway. He ran foreward and stepped on Gan's knee, and brought his own knee into Gan's chin. The impact achieved it's desired effect, the wall gave out and both fighters fell the twenty feet to the ground.

I. R. tucked and rolled on impact relieving himself of most injury thanks in additon to the sand lining the floor of the combat zone. Gan wasn't so lucky as he hit the ground with a thud that echoed through the arena. I. R. took his stance again, partly because it was Muay Thai tradition, and partly because he knew it wasn't quite over yet. Gan slowly rose to his feet yet again, rage burning in his eyes as the blue stuff had mostly been brushed aside. Gan ran forth and threw a punch. I. R. grabbed it as he side-stepped and cresent kicked over the arm, not striking the face, then brought his foot back up, this time delivering the kick with the added leverage of Gan's arm springboarding the strike. Gan fell back and rose again for what would be his final kick, I. R. caught it and threw a punch with his wrapped hand, "Grasping the elephant's trunk!" he yelled as Gan's head rolled back, I. R. didn't let him fall though as he spun, straddling Gan's leg and pulled up. There was a snap as Gan's leg inverted, followed by the kung fu machine's agaonized cry, "Breaking the diamond pillar!"

His enemy fell as I. R. released him and now put Gan in a side headlock. He tightened it as hard as he could and pulled back, then twisted, dislocating Gan's neck. Gan was down for good as I. R. rose to his feet, and the wild applause of every spectator in the building. I. R. raised his hands in the air as the spotlights fell onto him. He then put down his hands and walked out of the main fighting area, to be greeted by the man he'd only seen as a hologram up until now. "Well done I. R. Shogun," said the well dressed man, "Now, let us talk..."

Rosgwak

The Masked Warrior
Reaction score
Leaning against the pillar, trying to catch his breath, Rosgwak felt a finger run along his cheek, and turning his head to the side, he saw Lilith standing there, the tip of her finger covered in blood.
"Thanks." Rosgwak said, smiling at her. "Can't wait to see yours." he said back, the automatic reaction, but in this case also true. He had heard excellent things about the fights with Lilith and Via, and had even seen quite a few of the past ones himself, for as far back as he could remember. For as far back as he'd adored Lilith.

But, quickly clearing his thoughts, Rosgwak brought himself back to the present. He had a feeling Lilith wouldn't take kindly to him flashing back on past memories when she was talking to him. But, before either he or Lilith could say anything further, I.R.'s entrance music began playing. Pushing himself up off the pillar, Rosgwak headed towards a spot where he could see the ring, but all he could manage was a glimpse of I.R. and Gan climbing into the cage, before an official wearing the mark of a medic intercepted him.

"I'm sorry sir, but you're going to have to come with us. We need to treat that wound immediately." the medic said.
"But... the match." Rosgwak protested weakly.
"You can watch the match from inside the ward." the medic said, dragging Rosgwak away from the door. After a few seconds of struggling, Rosgwak reluctantly resigned himself to the medic's skills, and followed along behind him. Glancing over his shoulder once more, Rosgwak tried to see whether anyone was coming with him, before he walked into the ward, and sat down for the stitching of his new wound.

--------

From up in the ward, Rosgwak could see the whole match through the window. He was very impressed by I.R.'s bare-handed finesse of the martial arts. Rosgwak was a hard person to please when it came to weapons combat, but he always appreciated seeing a good bare-handed match. The way the combatants got in close to each other and fought, and still managed to avoid taking serious injuries which appeared inevitable... the way they moved, in control of every muscle they needed at the time... a decent non-weapons match, with competitors who knew their stuff, always thrilled Rosgwak to watch.

And, as Rosgwak knew would happen, I.R. won the match, with a thrilling conclusion. He would admit, Gan put up an admirable fight, but, ultimately, there were very few people Rosgwak knew who could match I.R.'s sheer skill, and that was a great advantage for him. But, as I.R. left the ring, so too Rosgwak turned and left the ward. After all, he had to get his swords, and then front row seats for Lilith's match.

Lillith Forbid

Reaction score
Lillith frowned as IR's entrance music sounded. If this was her day to get interuppted at every interval, than so be it. Watching as Ros rushed off with the medic, she sighed and cast a fleeting look acrossed her face. Smacking a fake grin acrossed the look, she blew Rosgwak a kiss and called to him " Be ready for our match!" is a teasing way, shaking her hips a bit as she turned her back to him. Rushing off, Lillith hurried through the crowd of people to get a good view of Ir's match. As well of a fighter as him should have an exellent match. If anything, Lillith hoped her fight would make the crowd keep cheering, becuase going after the fiercest fighter in school was something no body wished for. Yet, smiling in her miscievious way, she knew this was going to be a good day. With Via on her side, it had better be.

Watching the match from the back, Lillith cheered IR on like the rest of the crowd who was caught up in the fight. THis was what all the people came here to see. Thier champion fighter kick some butt. Laughing a bit to herself, she winced and groaned at the right moments as the crowd and cheered her hardest when IR came out successful. WIth his hands in the air and the spotlight on him, the crowd went wild. Lillith, not as wild as most, bit her lip. she and via were up next, and hopefully they had to have a good match. If not, the crowd would get bored. Cant let the fans be bored. Her eyes sparkling with miscievious wildness that only came before a match, she looked around and sneaked out of the crowd to go to the meeting room. she only hoped Via was there.

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
I. R. stared down the well dressed man as he spoke over things. "We've been looking for someone to test our ultimate fighters on for some time. We've had many hopefuls, but all of them fell terribly short of our expectations. From Yuan Biy, to Gordo Suzuki, we went through many strong fighters, none of them could even harm the Billy. Let alone our more advanced models. Euro boxing, kung fu, tai kwon do, and Tai Chi were the only arts we'd counted on needing warriors for. And for a while it seemed we were correct and these fighters were perfect for any situation. Then we found you and your friends. Each of you has a style unlike anything we'd thought to build for. Whether it's your total mastery of Muay Thai, to the seemingly impossible abilities of that Meteorain."

I. R. had met the two fighters this man had spoken of earlier. They were good fighters, and very noble men. He hated to think what must have happened to them to make this man speak like he did of them. I. R. also now worried about his friends. This guy said he'd seen all of them in action. That ment he had a good idea of each one's style, and these first few attackers were just to further explore their skills. "What's you're point?" I. R. finally demanded.

"I want to offer you and your friends a good deal of money, allowing us to study your skills, and build them into our next generation super warriors. So what do you say?" I. R.'s eyes hardened as he stared a hole in this man. "I'll, think about it." "Take this, it'll give you further information into our operations." The man handed him a floppy disk and left. I. R. stared at the disk before putting it in his pocket. He then went back into the main arena and grabbed a seat, he didn't want to miss MaDnESS!'s match.

Lillith Forbid

Reaction score
Slamming into the room, she found Via there, all ready to go and such After IR's match, the crowds were going wild, so they could hear distant echoings of them here.

" Ready to go, love?" She said to her friend, her eyes flashing wiht the thrill of the adrenaline pumping in her weins. sHe held out her arm to escort her friend teasingly.

" Of course, why would I not be?" Via answered and took a hold of her arm.

Lillith walked into the arena, the cheers of the crowd ringing her eardrums like bells, beating a hard tattoo into her skull. Yet, as she watched the crowd, a soft, yet fierce smile lit upon her face. It was fighting time. Laughing to herself, yet hearing no sound as the sound was carried away with the noise of the crowd (which was softer than IR’s). Her green eyes danced with good humor, and she appeared aloof and confident as she strode down to meet their opponents with Via. Her brown hair tied back in a tail at the base of her neck; she turned to her friend and grinned, flashing her eyes. She was in her element. Via grinned back at her and Lillith took her friends arm with her own and together they walked down to meet the two girls that were waiting a bit uneasy for them. The Sempai side were all cheering wildly and such, yet the other side was only politely clapping, or booing all together. Lillith whooped inwardly. It was always great fun to fight in front of everyone else, to be the center of attention. MaDnESS! Is the greatest team yet, and Lillith hoped Via felt the same too.

As they made there way down, Lillith focused her attention on the two girls what were their names again? Susan and Taylor..yea. Her eyes resting a bit on one of the girls. Who was exact opposite of her. Her opponent, taking her on. She was striking. She was beautiful, yes, but her beauty was nothing compared to her eyes. They were sharp and cruel. A dark blue like midnight that surveyed the room with much dislike. A slender and long thing was she, almost like Lillith herself. Her arms were folded acrossed her chest in displeasure of some sort. Framing the pale face was long locks of almost white hair that was braded into millions of small braids than tied up at her neck. Tough opponent or not? Lillith glanced to Via, raising her eyebrow, yet flashed another grin. She had confidence. Even if she did fail, she wouldn’t fail miserably. Glancing back to the girl, her opponent, she flashed a small smile that mocked her. The girl flashed her eyes and turned red with suppressed anger. Stomping her foot a bit, she turned to her partner and whispered something, her eyes on Lillith. Lillith just raised her eyebrows and blew her kiss, turning to Via.

As soon as she opened her mouth to say something, the announcer popped on, echoing like IR’s had, as he announced the team MaDnESS! And the other team’s team name. Then the announcer introduced each girl. When it came to Lillith’s name, she put a finger out to the crowd and waggled it, like a mother would do to a naughty son of hers, a mischievous light to her eyes and a teasing air to her, that her friend’s knew so well. She blew one kiss to the audience and glanced over her shoulder to her opponent, who was introduced as Susan. She winked mockingly at her and laughed as the girl shot daggers at her. Oh life was fun. The announcer, once done with introductions, put the girls into teams. Via and Taylor, then Lillith and Susan. Lillith and Susan would go first, and if the needed their time out, they would tag Via or Taylor in, depending on the team. So, and now they fight..

Swinging into a fighter’s stance, Lillith goated Susan on with her eyes, the mocking cheerfulness of the green contrasting Susan’s own eyes of dark blue. Lillith called over “ Hey, Ice Princess, come over and give me a cold kiss” she grinned with satisfaction as Susan turned bright red and called back “ Bite me B*itch!” But, as Susan said it, a change came over her. All the feelings left her eyes and all the anger tension left her body, her eyes empty and her body gently resting in a stance. Its like she was drained of her emotions, now a doll in another’s hand. Yet, a cruel smile flashed along her opponent’s mouth. In seconds, Susan flashed over to her, her fist in the air. One by one, Lillith blocked them off, each hitting her upraised arms. The crowd was cheering or booing; yet Lillith couldn’t hear them. Once Susan backed off to catch herself, Lillith regained her stance and muttered “ You want it that way, you got it” At once, Lillith whipped her hand in the air and out shone a shining silver whip, made out of the finest silver hair that was ever furnished into a weapon. The beautiful weapon shone in her eyes and Lillith grinned, all foolishness gone from her now. It was time to fight.

When the whip came out, Susan was doubtful. The whip was a simple looking weapon, yet when Lillith unsheathed it, it cracked in the air like lightning, becoming hostile immediately. Lillith, blood in her eyes raced at her opponent, cracking the whip left and right, confusion running in Susan’s eyes. The whip hit two places that were left unprotected. Both her cheeks. Gashes ran deep along her cheeks, dripping blood. She grinned and whipped the whip again. This time, she was expecting it, and once the whip was there next to her, she reached out, quick-like and grabbed it, twirling it around her arm and yanking it. But it wouldn’t get loose that easily. With one hard yank, Lillith stumbled and Susan had her chance. Rushing over, she head-butted Lillith hard, knocking the air from her limbs, and sending her a few feet. But, once down, Lillith jerked up, but met Susan’s fist that knocked her on the top of her head, and a nail that gashed her acrossed the forehead. Growling, Lillith laid down on her back, astounding Susan, and thrust her feet upward into the girl’s gut, throwing her off of her. Once Lillith was up, her eyes burning, she grabbed he whip and slashed it again, this time, several sharp slashed appeared on Susan’s arms and legs, and finally one large on down the middle. No matter how fast and agile Susan was, Lillith had more skills. Yet, as Susan got up, gasping once more, She unsheathed two daggers. Smiling a bit, Susan threw the daggers acrossed the ring aimed at her. They were very quick, and one buried itself into Lillith’s right arm. With a grunt of pain, she yanked the dagger out hurriedly.. Yet, by the time, blood blossomed over her clothes and dripped slowly onto the floor. Susan came at her, taking advantage of Lillith’s hesitating pain that shown in her face. Landing a punch on her shoulder, Susan grinned to her. Lillith grinned right back and flashed her eyes.

With a grunt of pain, Susan fell to the floor, her own dagger in her shoulder. Yet, she couldn’t get it out, for she was pinned, Lillith holding down both her arms with her feet. Grinning, she bent down and got right in her face, Murmuring in a venomous hiss “ Surrender..Now” Susan bent her head and motioned for the other partner to come in. It was Taylor’s turn. Getting off of Susan, she watched as the girl yanked the dagger out and stumbled away. Lillith grinned her satisfaction, and looked to Via. Now it was Via’s turn. Walking over to her, Lillith whipped the blood off of her gash on her forehead and touched Via’s cheek, two blood circles left behind. “ Give ‘em a fight, love” She grinned, her head still beating from the fight. She turned and stayed by the side as Via entered. she couldnt help thin, as she ended the fight, that she held back almost too much this time. If her anger go thte better of her, she knew she could do more, much more. And people were starting to realise that she could do more. There were those rumors after her previous fights. Shaking her head, she believed she gave them a good fight and frgot about it. She wouldn’t want to go now, miss the fight and get bombarded by the nurse’s people, to stitch her up or any other medical thing. No, she would stay here. Grinning to the crowd, she buckled in to watch her best friend finish this fight.

Last edited:

Dragn9

Sorcerer Supreme
Reaction score
“I really didn’t think he would lose did you?” Dragn repeated as Setsuna came out of his trance. Setsuna looked at Dragn, “Who?” Dragn eyed him suspiciously, “Rosgwak…he just won his match.” Dragn replied. “Is something wrong Setsuna?” The boy sat there fiddling his thumbs. “N…o..no, why do you ask?” he studdered. “No reason, you’re just acting different then usual.” Setsuna began to look around seeming tense. “I um just remembered…I have to do something.” And with that Setsuna got up and left. Weird…now for sure he won’t make it on the team Dragn thought.

As Dragn was about to leave to get some more popcorn, Skid Row’s “Youth Gone Wild” blazed over the speakers. Everyone got up onto their feet and began to shout I.R’s name. Dragn cheered on as he watched Shogun make his way to the ring. Once in the ring there was a loud burst of sparks and Dragn winced from the brightness of it. Followed by flames on certain parts of the cage. After they were both in it Dragn had to look up at one of the large monitors to watch the match. Dragn grinned as Shogun started by doing some funny dance.

The match was fast paced and entertaining. Dragn nodded his head in approval when Shogun’s uniform didn’t catch fire after he had been thrown into the cage. Good it worked Dragn thought. The match was incredible as it always was with I.R. His excellent mastery of Muay Thai, as he had mentioned the art was called, was incredible. Dragn was awed by the vertical he could get in order to make elbow to top of head contact. Dragn laughed as Shogun spat something on the opponents eyes, leave it to Shogun to have something up his sleeve. Then after some more masterful moves, Shogun had the guy in a headlock and in seconds, it was all over. Dragn who had been on his feet the whole time watching the match just nodded his head, as there was wild applause around him as Shougn left center stage.

Setsuna had left Dragn and made his way to the back rows. There he faced two hooded figures, “I think he suspects something, he has a knack for that sort of thing” One of the figures pushed back his hood and revealed a tattoo on his neck which was the emblem of one of the rival schools. “Give it more time, an idiot like you can’t really think to steal the book so quickly now could you?” The other figure then spoke “Try and get on his good side and get him to trust you.” The two figures then got up and walked away. Setsuna looked around then he too left, trying to think of a plan.

Dragn was about to go get something to drink and some more popcorn before the MaDnEsS match, but as he turned around the announcer again came over the speakers announcing the beginning of the MaDnEsS match. Dragn sighed and turned back sitting back in his seat. He wouldn't miss the best tag team's match for anything and he wanted to watch a certain someone in action. The girls entered the ring, first up Lillith versus Susan. The match was interesting but only got better when Lillith pulled out her whip. The two went at it Susan threw some daggers one of which embedded itself into Lillith's shoulder then Lillith, with her adept moves, turned her opponents own weapon against her and pinned her down. Susan tagged out and Lillith motioned for Via to enter. Dragn sat at the edge of his seat, now this he had to see he thought as Via made her way into the ring.

Plish

Soul Sailing Psychonaut
Reaction score
on mountain of fire, waiting for the ash to guide
As soon as Rosgwak left, Skid Row blared on, but was nothing compared to the noise the crowd made, and the cage came floating down from the suspending wires. Quickly grabbing a jumbo pretzel, Plish got back behind the curtains just as te match between I.R. and Gan had started.Plish watched in awe as the two fighters exchanged intricate sets of blows, his blood starting to pump as the excitement of the match fought on.

Suddenly I.R. was Thrown agaisnt a flaming section of the cage wall, and amazingly, he didn't catch fire, but instead rose from the fall and dodged from a rushing Gan, as if nothing particular had just happened!

After that, I.R. started to take control of the fight, throwing Gan into the barbed wire, grabbing Gans leg out of the air and pushing him to the floor, grappling Gan and attempting a special hold Plish knew that only I.R. coul have created, which, unfortunatley failed. As I.R. and Gan rose from the floor, I.R. rushed him, shouting something and conneting his elbow with Gans head. I.R. then proceeded with more shouting and more advanced kung fu moves, that made Plish's blood pump even harder. Surprisingly Gan rose from the latest attack by I.R. and was once again berated with even more kicks and punches, and surprisingly, a spit in the face!

I.R. then threw Gan to the cage wall, snapping a few suspending wires, Plish noticed, and charged the just rising Gan. The force of the charge broke open the cage wall and both the fighters fell, I.R. with a graceful roll and the opposing fighter with loud thud. Plish thought it finally over until Gan started to rise again! Yet I.R. was ready for it and, shouting, broke Gans leg, then, with one final shout, broke Gans neck. With Gan down and never to rise, I.R. proved the champion once again.

Finally, it's for time MaDnESS! to kick some ass! thought Plish as the new contestants came out with Via and Lillith already out there, the previous match half forgotten for the time.

The match began with some taunting words from Lillith. How surprising, Plish thought sarcastically, with a grin on his face. The the match really beagn, Lillith, seemingly effortless, blocked some blows from the opposing fighter. After the Susan backed off, Lillith brought out her whip, her eyes gleaming. Whipping the instrument expertly she split her oppenents cheeks deeply. After the initial surprise of the whip, Susan seeme to anticipate it, catching it out of the air and yanking Lillith closer, headbutting Lillith in the gut. Scratching like a bitch, Susan left a gash on Lilliths now bleeding forehead. Meeting Lilliths rage with unprotected limbs, the whip slashed and sliced Susan. Yet Susan had some ticks too, grabbing two concealed daggers, she threw them at Lillith, one landing dep in her right arm. Susan rushed over and aimed a punch at Lilliths wounded shoulder. Yet Lillith came back wih the bloody dagger and stabbed Susan in the same spot, pinning Susan to the floor and forcing her to surrender. Susan motioned for her partner, Taylor to come and join the fun, Lillith doing the same, with a little more sincerity.

Now extremely excited, Plish couldn't wait for Via to kick that teams ass even worse!

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
Lillith and Via's match started out in an oh so familiar fashion. The girls walking down the isle side by side waving to the crowd. He always liked being in the crowd during matches with MaDnESS! It gave him some idea as to how loud it was in the stands during some of the more brutal matches of the past years when he was on the floor, on a bench or in a match. You could always tell the crowd was loud from down there, but you had to be in the middle of it to fully understand just how much these people loved the fighters. Being a part of that love was one of his favorite part of these unofficial tournaments.

When Lil and Via reached the ring the other team was already waiting for them. The crowd that was supporting them paled in comparison to those who supported Lillith and Via. Lillith desided to take the start of the match. He smirked as Lillith went about mocking the girl she faced. At the same time he wasshocked at how she held back the rage and kept her head in the fight. But it wasn't enough. Lillith was able to keep her at bay through out the portion where they used their hands, suddenly Lillith drew her whip and in a flash her opponent was wearing a crimson mask. The whip was then caught and used to draw Lil into a frontal assault. Damage was done but Lillith escaped. Then her enemy drew her daggers, one missed, but the other made it's mark in Lillith's arm. But Lillith was tough, she pulled it out, and when her enemy came in for a finisher she got her own weapon buried in her arm and then was put into a pin and forced to give up. Next was Via's turn.

Via_Amarth

Wicked Me
Reaction score
Via watched I.R.'s fight with amasement, but she did not let it show in her face. Only a half-smile was kept there, her eyes lit of an inner energy in anticipation of her own fight. Every step I.R made, every punch he delivered or took, made her long more and more for hers and Lil's fight. She applauded with the crowd as I.R. finally fell his foe, just she didn't put as much energy in it, choosing to keep her admiration balanced, as always.

Via quickly made her way to the meeting room to which Lillith soon arrived. Via could see that her friend was on fire and more than ready for this game and it fuled Via's ownfire, making her grin and laugh as they walked down the aisle towards the arena. Via whispered a 'good luck' to her best friend and winked at her as she left the ring for Lillith and Susan to fight.

Via watched ontently at the fight, taking in every move the two girls made. A low growl roused in her troath as Susan hit her friend and she wasn't sure if she screamed or not as a dagger embedded itself in Lillith's arm. When Lillith was done, however, and Susan was down, her eyes were lit of fury. "Give 'em a fight.love." Lil said. Via nodded and left for the arena. "I sure will, hon, I sure will.." Via mumbled as she took a relaxed, mocking pose at one end of the ring. Eventhough she was angry she possesed an inner calm as she walked out on the arena to meet Taylor. And, as all who knew Via knew, anger was not a weakness with her. She used it as a tool to play with, beat up and fell her victim. For victims was all they was. Victims to her unbridled wrath. Via had no religion cept for the Heavy Metal Gods, but more than often she posed as an incarnation of Skade, a vengeful, ice-cold godess using fear in the opponent and anger in herself as her primary weapon, her fists and blade comming second.

The girl that stood before her now, Taylor, had short black hair and brown eyes, she was about Via's weight, a bit more maybe. She carried no visible weapons but Via knew better than to take accept that as beeing the truth. Via smirked at her opponent and bowed as was custom, never letting her eyes leave Taylors'. The bowing was meant to be a sign of respect for the opponent, Via knew that, but in this case, it was more of a mockery of Taylor's mere existance and Via was not surprised when Taylor came rushing in at her only seconds after they had taken in their fighting stances.

Taylor rushed in, side-stepped and spun to hit Via's left arm and follow up with her leg at Via's side. Via followed in taylor's spin, fell in behind her as if in a dance. She used the momentum of Taylor's spin to let her opponent loose some of her balance while she herself fell into a crouch with her backl close to Taylor, spinning then to swipe the girls legs of from under her.

Taylor fell but landed softly on her back and instantly rolled away and stood up. Via smirked. "Come one baby. Hit me." Via's expression changed and she called out "Hard!" to finish her sentance before she made an offensive move. She Took some steps to the left then jumped and looped in the air, landing on the right side of her opponent. Taylor struck her with a fist in her abdomen. Via had suspected that and flexed her muscles just in time so that it didn't do much damage. But Taylor had concealed a dagger in her hand, a small one, that dug into Via's flesh.

Her eyes black with wrath she screamed in anger at Taylor before hitting her with a left hook on the jaw, breaking it. It was not as graceful a move as had her others been, but it was still effective. Taylor stumbled back a few steps, taking teh dagger out of Via's stomach with her. "****ing coward." Via thought she mumbled when actually she screamed it. She couldn't hear her voice over the alarm but did not need to. She saw her opponent, holding a hand to her jaw to try and stop the blood running down her chin from her mouth. Pathetic.

Via let Taylor be the corporal form of all things she hated: her own addiction to Greenity and that Susan had hurt her best friend beeing the main two. Lifting her wrist and flickingh it in a lightning-quick motion she released a dagger from it's sheet and it flew to scratch Taylor's troath to then embedd itself into a wooden pole behind the girl. "Fan ta dig!" Via screamed and Taylor, who had beein on her way to counter-attack, hesitated a bit and the kick that was aimed at Via's head missed fataly as also Via bent her upper-body back to dodge it.

Before Taylor's leg had flown past Via grabbed her ankel with both hands. She let her body be straightened by the force in the kick and then when it was abouit to stop she spun her own body, twisting her torso and giving the sin speed with her legs following eachother up in the air. She landed some feet away to the side with a smirk as she heard her opponents leg disslocate and the pity girl cry out in pain.

The leg was, naturaly, torn from her grasp as the girl landed at the ground. Vi straddled the body, jumping to sit with one knee at each side of Taylor's head and her ankles crossed over the girls chest. Taylor moved her right hand that was over her head but Via pinned it to the ground using her other dagger. Taylor signaled for the fight to end, whincing in pain as she did so. Via didn't notice the gesture.

Via, more angry than she used to be, growled at Taylor who was looking outright frightened and called out for help and for someone to end the game. Via punched the girl in the face once, then again and again. After four blows someone took hold of Via's arms and lifted her off of Taylor and forced her up on her feet. Via managed to give a weak kick into Taylor's ribs as she rose. This wasn't like her, she had let Taylor manifest more of the hatred than she should have. She had let Taylor be her demon. At first Via didn't understand but let herself be led away. She chuckled, her lips sealed and her eyes shining of an unique evil.

When a few steps was left of the arena, Via was walking backwards, the anger cooled down and the grin slid of her face. She furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head slightly. Where had her technique went? Where had her controlled movements went over to outrigth abuse of her opponent instead of a rather fair fight? Was she loosing it? Was she going nuts? It would explain some of the strange things happening that she couldn't recall occuring, but...she couldn't really be nuts could she? Nah, this must just be some effect of the drugs and a couple of bad days...or?

"I'm calm now guys, let me go." After some hesitation the guys that held her arms and was leading her away let go. Via stopped some paces from the ring. It was then she felt the cut in her shin and the throbbing pain in her right shoulder. When had that happened? Via swooned and blinked hard to regain focus. She waved to the audience who only seemed to think this very interesting and then she went backstage. She laid down on a bench, waithing at the medics who would probably come as soon as they were done with whomever they was attending to now. She laid her unharmed left arm over her eyes and muttered "f*ck". She wanted to go find Lillith to see if she was okay, but she felt to dizzy to lift her head and remeined where she was.

(ooc: I'm so sorry for you having to wait such a long time. you can kill me a bit if you want :p. also I hope this suffices as a fight.)