episode 2: tag team duel, and the amazing hell in a cage

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
Meteorain had made his way down the narrow passage of stairs. The walls lined by small bulbs that lit the passage sufficiently enough to see whilst still giving it a kinda eerie feeling. Reaching the end of the passage after walking across a small flat part of the passage, he stood facing a door. The door was thick, and he meant thick. Some sort of metallic alloy that could take a serious pounding. On the right side of the door was a small retina scanner and a number pad.

"Geeze...cannot believe how long his ****ing code is...TWENTY FOUR DIGITS. The guy is paranoid" he said to himself. Luckily though he spent a while remembering the code, and punched it in carefully. The retina lens was then exposed, and putting his eye against it, it scanned him, and then slowly the door slid open with a dramatic hiss, allowing him to enter the impressive underground lab of Soulbane's.

Making his way confidently down the corridors, all lined with much brighters lights this time, and passages actually being fairly wide aswell as less gloomy than the one he just came from. Soon though he was faced with another door, which simply opened when he pressed a green pressure pad, and led him onto a bridge that crossed a vast indoor pool if it could be called that.

So like Soulbane to rip off some anime's design he thought as he walked half way along the bridge, before leaning on a railing to look at the mammoth of a mech that was submerged upto its neck in the water. Grinning madly, he launched himself of the railing onto the Mech's head, which promply opened a small cylinder like container, into which he slid in, and in turn the cylinder slid into the Mech's head.

Meteorain sat smiling in the seat of the cockpit as he traced the butterfly control with his fingers. He then felt a sharp shock pass through his body.

"Hey!! It wasn't my fault, I was BUSY!!" he shouted out, but still grinning, as the neural plugs sat on his head.

"Yea...right" the mech replied through their neural link. At first he was surprised to find that the mech was actually mostly a living organism. He wasn't sure how it was possible, but it was there. The Mech was female from what he could tell, and if she were in a human form he would have married her by now. People if they knew would probably be very weirded out by him if they found out his somewhat somewhat flirtatious with his mech. It kinda creeped him out aswell.

"Erm...baby, don't you have to be somewhere" the mech intoned in his head, her voice somewhat amused.

"I do...?" he thought for a second..."Oh shit...yea I do!" he replied out loud, panicking a bit.

"So like you. Go on...I'll forgive you this time...make sure to visit!" she said, before forcefully ejecting him from the cockpit and dumping him into the water. Being somewhat, not amused he quickly dried himself off, before waving the mech's head whose eye's were now glowing slightly, before running off, back up through the corridors, and up the stairs. He didn't have to worry about locking up, it was automatic.

Literally jumping onto the bike he kick started the bike which roared into life, and blazed down the road towards the underground arena. Seeing the familiar area in sight, he parked his bike, jumped off it, and entered the arena area. He grinned, seems like it was just about time to get ready to rumble.

Making his way over to the "judges" as it were - they consisted of some people who were somewhat trustworthy- and caught their attention.

"I hope the tradition of first match being opened by me hasn't been broken?" he said, at their clam nods he continued "Good...because we wouldn't want head to roll". Grabbing a mic, and jumping into the rectangular sand arena that was surrounded by four great walls, and seats above them. Hmm...almost like a colleseum he thought to himself.

"Henge" he said as he stood in the middle of the arena, and immediately changed into his battle clothing.

"WELL HELLO TO YOU TO ****ERS" he shouted into the mic, getting evryone's attention as they stared at him.

"Good. Now listen up. As you all know I have the great pleasure of opening this wonderful event with a bunch of rolling heads" he said, to which the crowd laughed rauciously.

"And as you know...I ALWAYS open the "games". So let's have you. WHO'S FRIST?" he said, and shouted the last words out before chucking the mic up the the "judges" and spreading his arms out, his fingers goading anyone to challenge him.

And so it begins.

Dragn9

Sorcerer Supreme
Reaction score
Dragn had finished his popcorn and looked around the arena. He spotted I.R and Lillith up at the back but someone was missing. He shrugged it off though knowing that she wouldn’t miss any opportunity for a good fight. He then continued to scan the area as he noticed everyone settling into their seats. Dragn had heard some rumors that Rosgwak would be dueling but Dragn hadn’t seen him around. Dragn was anticipating this duel… Rosgwak’s skills and technique were remarkable.

He then spotted Met making his way over to the judges and talking to them. Dragn watched as Met then proceeded to the rectangular sand arena. Once there his clothes suddenly changed and he was holding a mic. Dragn slouched in his seat, he should have guessed Met would be the one to open up the matches.

"WELL HELLO TO YOU TO ****ERS" everyone in the arena stared at him. Dragn just shook his head….what an entrance Dragn thought.

"Good. Now listen up. As you all know I have the great pleasure of opening this wonderful event with a bunch of rolling heads" there was a loud uproar as the crowd reacted to the comment

"And as you know...I ALWAYS open the "games". So let's have you. WHO'S FIRST?". Met had then thrown the mic at the judges and stood with his arms out, waiting for a challenger. Oh man what an ego…Dragn laughed. But then again…Met’s fights are always worth watching. Wonder who will be his first victim…

“PFtttt…that guy is such a joke” Dragn heard some students behind him say. “He’s pathetic…I could take him.” Dragn turned in his seat to face the guy. “Is that so?” Dragn eyed him, he was large and had on a goofy looking hat. “Looks can be deceiving, besides those are big words from a guy in the stands.” The guy looked taken aback from Dragn’s comment. “Why don’t you go down and challenge him then?” The guy laughed “I wouldn’t want to embarrass the runt in front of everyone.” Dragn turned around to face the ring as the guy continued to run his mouth…wait until this guy sees what Met does to his first challenger…that should shut him up.

Rosgwak

The Masked Warrior
Reaction score
In front of an ornate sword case, Rosgwak kneeled on the floor, his eyes closed. He was focusing on the night's match. The whole school would be there, and if he lost it would be undeniable that it was he who lost the school's pride. As such, he needed to be as set as he could on what was to come. After a few minutes he rose from the ground, his black cape flowing slightly from the movement. Then, opening the glass, he reached in and pulled out the two weapons he never thought he'd ever have to touch. But this was, after all, a special ocassion... Rosgwak was sure He'd understand

--------Timeskip--------

Pushing through the backstage door, Rosgwak just caught the tail-end of Met's little warm-up speech, and he smirked. Just like Met, psyche the crowd up in his own unique way. Hopefully his match wouldn't disappoint, but then again Met was a very skilled fighter.

Moving along the backstage area, Rosgwak then saw both I.R. and Lilith standing behind the curtain, watching and waiting their turns. Rosgwak smiled at I.R., and shook his hand warmly, then turned to Lilith, but, much to his embarassment, found the most he could manage was a sheepish grin before turning his head away.
"So, um, where's Via?" he asked pathetically.

Lillith Forbid

Returned Queen of Bondage
Reaction score
"WELL HELLO TO YOU TO ****ERS"

Lillith almost burst out laughing just at that. It was so shocking to hear Met's voice echo all around the arena in the most absurd way. Grinning, the sparkle up to 100% in her eyes, she turned from IR for a moment and listened in to Met.

Good. Now listen up. As you all know I have the great pleasure of opening this wonderful event with a bunch of rolling heads. And as you know...I ALWAYS open the "games". So let's have you. WHO'S FIRST?" Than Met tossed the mic down to the judges. Lillith just shook her head and waved momentarily at Met (even if he didnt notice) and turned back as someone else came up to IR and her.

Rosgwak came up and shook hands with IR. Lillith grinned to both of them and averted her eyes a bit. As Ros grinned sheepishly in her way, she blew a kiss to him, teasing his Princely-shyness. Hey....this could be fun. Teasing IR had been fun, but what about Ros? THe Prince? His fan girls would kill her, no doubt. She rolled her eyes and shrugged as she asked where Via was.

" Probally getting ready..."

Via_Amarth

Wicked Me
Reaction score
"You really aught to start telling us when you're going to run off like that. We were really worried ya know? I mean, how would you feel if we all went to practice and didn't invite you?" I.R said. Worried? For me? awh how cute he is when he's been sarcastical... not. Via enjoyed how Lillith played it out though. "What if I wanted to play with myself then?" She flashed them her famous half-smile of wickedness, folding her arms over her chest and raising a brow. Maybe her grin was forced, but she thought, or hoped, her friends didn't see that. The drugs was calling to her, but it had only been one or two days without them, she hadn't counted, and the toughest face was yet to come. But not tonight, she wouldn't let it. And besides, that bitch who made her take it would be on the arena tonight. If Via got lucky she could 'accidently' break a few of the bitches' bones.

Then Shogun spoke again, wise as always....hmm... "Time flies, we'd better get going..." Uh-oh, allready that late? And I who haven't eaten any lunch yet..anything at all since breakfast actually.. Via wondered if she could get her hands on something to eat before the fighht, she needed the energy and she knew that some of what the evil nurse had said had been true. Thinking about the visit she felt the cooling sweat burning in the whip-wounds at her back and she drew up half of her upperlip slightly, not happy with the pain. It made her angry but she guessed she had deserved it, and it was always funny to see Queer handle his dilemmas, she had no idea why he felt so strongly about beating people. Teachers should like it, yet he didn't. She guessed she'd never know why, but maybe she didn't even care.

Via gathered her stuff and the students all got out of the room. Dragn whispered to her “Good Luck on the match.” and it made her feel a bit better. In truth she had a terrible headache, had to tense her body not to tremble and she was really really hungry and also.. in ned of a fix of greenity. But the latter she wouldn't do anything about. Of to the arena now.

Via stood infront of the mirror at a bathroom at the arena. Her hands had a firm grip on the washbowl and her eyes were starring straight into their reflection. She had her MaDnESS! outfit on and was ready to fight. No weapons. A bit of a dissappointement but that didn't mean it couldn't be fun. Via glared at a single sweatdrop that run down her forehead. "Damn you, I don't need this now." she said to herself, her voice low. She turned on the water and washed her face in the ice-cold liquid. As always on fight she wore no make-up 'cept for to red lines running over her chin, starting from teh corner of her left eye and the other some inch from it towards the center. The second was shorter and they were both painted to look like blood-tears. Via had a morbid humor and death and blood was something that fascinated her. So it might be the guess of others that she wore the crimson stripes cause she thought it was cool, but really the meaning was so much deeper than that. It reflected both joy and sadness and excitement for the fight. But it represented her too, her very soul and wearing it on the outside, the rest of her face perfectly white, even her lips were pale, together with the calm and sometimes agressive expression she met her foes with, seamed to unnerv them more than a little. Tactical, maybe. Spiritual, absolutely. None of the lines was however washed away with the water, the pigment they were painted in required certain salves to go away. After all, she wouldn't want her make to be ruined during a fight, she had to look good for the performance.

Via rapidly took two painkillers and, thanks to some higher entity, then got the time to eat a sandwich. She drank some water and then stared some more at her own reflection. After some seconds she forced a grin to appear. She played Seek and Destory by Metallica inside her head and it made her pick up the pace of her thoughts and she felt more ready for every second that flew by. After a while she let out a laughter. Now she really was happy to fight and to do it with her best friend in the world. She surpressed all thoughts of the drugs and walked out of the bathroom to find her partner. Maybe Plish would have a word to say to them too, wherever now he might be.

As Via walked she heard Met's intro-speech and laughed out loud at it. He had a nack for making her laugh she had came to notice. Via chuckled at the though. Bet Met wouldn't like it that I laugh at his mere existance, hehe. Via soon found her Lillith, standing close to Shogun and Prince Charming and she sneaked up behind her and put a hand at the small of Lil's back, touching her with the tips of her fingers. "I'm right here hun." As Lillith grabbed her hand in an iron grip she burst out laughing. "Spare some for our foes crazy chick. Guess you're ready then?"

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score

I. R. chuckled at the entirety of Met's entrance. He deffinately had the gift of gab. In fact I. R.'d wager to say Met could degenerate to just insulting the crowd and they'd still love him. Although I. R. doubted Met'd turn heel, he liked being able to fight against wannabes and big shots who wanted to make a name for themselves, and the people always liked him more than his opponents. That's why he very rarely lost, the crowd was behind him most of the time, so unless it was a technical match or a major tournament where audio wasn't allowed he was always the one they wanted to win.

He supressed a jump when Via appeared, looking better than she had at school. She and Lil shared a joke at the suprise of her appearence when someone else caught I. R.'s eye. "So these are the heroes of Sempai? Well, I can see it wont take long for me to get rid of all of you," it was Gan. And he looked a lot bigger than he had at the new school. Before I. R. had been at eye level with him, now the kung fu master had about six inches and thirty pounds on him. This didn't matter, I. R. stepped to well within his enemy's range until their faces were about two inches apart.

"You seem pretty cocky for a guy who's never had a real fight," I. R. said through his teeth. "Who needs the real thing, I was fed the master styles for every form of kung fu around. I know every style, every technique, and every form," Gan replied with a grin. "You know everything there is to know about kung fu, but once you're faced with a style not compatable with your art, you'll see just how quickly totally mastering one art falls apart." Gan held his smirk as he attempted to step aside, only to have to take a wild step back after I. R.'s foot had met his own. "I'll show you, you'll see, you're well memorised routine will be no match for all the curve balls I've got," I. R. said still leering at his opponent.

Gan gave a dirty look to I. R. and the others, then chuckled walking off, "I guess we'll see how well you trick me when I see every one of your moves," he shouted with his back to the heros. "I guess we'll see how well you can see me when you've got to watch out on every side for the flaming barbed steel!"

Lillith Forbid

Reaction score
"I'm right here hun."

Lillith, before even thinking, reached for the hand at her waist, squeezing in an iron grip. HTat the grabber laughed and said to her "Spare some for our foes crazy chick. Guess you're ready then?"
Lillith grinned and relaxed, still holding her friends hand. " Love, you call me crazy? I'm not the one grabbing a fighters waist behind her back" She pecked a kiss on her friends lips and grinned to her, the sparckle of the fight in her eyes" and heck yes I'm ready, how about you, V?"

"So these are the heroes of Sempai? Well, I can see it wont take long for me to get rid of all of you,"

Blinking, Lillith turned around to see IR and another guy staring daggers at each other. The big guy she kindve knew. She's heard of him, but never really met him. Some punk named Gan. Putting on a mocking grin towards teh guy, she jutted a hip out and watched at IR went right up in the guy's face and hissed to him. "You seem pretty cocky for a guy who's never had a real fight,"

"Who needs the real thing, I was fed the master styles for every form of kung fu around. I know every style, every technique, and every form," Gan shot back to IR, yet Lillith knew IR was one that was not shot down by one bullet."You know everything there is to know about kung fu, but once you're faced with a style not compatable with your art, you'll see just how quickly totally mastering one art falls apart." Lillith grinned and shot a mocking sigh to Via.

"I'll show you, you'll see, you're well memorised routine will be no match for all the curve balls I've got," IR said back. Lillith watched as Gan turned away, shot one warning back to them. Before he left, Lillith called loud enough for the guy to hear properly " I'll be watching you there, you pretty boy you!" Than she burst out laughing. Ahh, she loved messing with people.

Rosgwak

The Masked Warrior
Reaction score
Standing nearby the group of fighters for tonight's tournaments, Rosgwak watched in silence as both Via and I.R.'s opponent, a brutish figure named Gan, approached the group. Staying just long enough for a brief bit of taunting, Gan then turned and walked off, back to his own backstage area. Watching him go, Rosgwak reflected at how, despite all of them having their different strengths and weaknesses, they all seemed to attract the same cocky, arrogant, and ultimately flawed opponents.
"Well, at least we now know it IS possible to have lower intelligence than a block of cheese." Rosgwak said out loud to the group, before turning and walking away slightly, putting his back to the group.

It was then, when he was standing in some shadows, that the figure from earlier that day, Rosgwak's opponent for tonight, approached him, wearing splendidly ostentatious, but nonetheless effective, armour.
"Just wanted to come and tell you, don't feel too bad when your face is pressed against the mat, Rosgwak." he sneered.
"I won't, because you won't be the one causing it." he retorted, watching as the figure walked away. Shaking his head, Rosgwak then closed his eyes, focussing himself for the coming match.

Lillith Forbid

Reaction score
"Well, at least we now know it IS possible to have lower intelligence than a block of cheese."

Lillith grinned to Rosgwak as he retorted back. Yet she was surprised. She neverknewthe Rpincehad a sense ofhumor along with those handsome features and princly ways all the other girls are falling over him and such. Then, to her dissapointment, the Prince walked off, his back to them. Blinking a bit, Lillith switched on a miscievious grinn and looked over her shoulder to IRand Via. "Well, I've gotsome buisness to do before the matches come. Or rather" SHe looked over to Met" until SOMEONES match comes. " SHe glanced a bit at Via and then raced off slightly in the direction Ros had dissapeared to. Calling back, she laughed " See ya'll later!" And hurried off.

Walkinf for only a moment, she saw some girls pass her, griggling faintly and whispering to themselves. 'Ahh, fangirls' she thought to herself. Well, if she could follow them, they would lead her to Ros. fOllowing them for a few moments, they did indeed turn her to face Ros. Grinning to him as he talked to another big butish guy. An opponent. Waiting until the guy left, she raced up the pillar he was leaning on, quick as lightning, and sat on a ledge right above his shining hair. Bending down so that they were almost nose to nose, she looked at his closed eyes and whispered rather suductively

" Are you ready, my prince?"

Trying to hold back a bubble of hilarily in her throat.

AcrobaticHippo

Determined
Reaction score
In Turtleopia, training Elan's turtles :P
"You love fantasy, don't you?" Jnanee asked as she watched Oddrun totter to a table with a staggering pile of books.

"Yeah," Oddrun replied rather happily. Jnanee laid her sci-fi book aside and studied Oddrun's face for a moment. She's happiest when it comes to exploring fantasy and Polish culture, she thought. Odd was a really quiet girl, so Jnanee had never really seen such emotions coming from her before. She did know one thing, though - it was nice when someone found something they really liked. With that thought in mind, she went back to reading.

It was nice and quiet in the almost empty library, and Jnanee appreciated that - books were easier to read and dechiper than social politics.

The voice was pretty faint, but the arena was pretty far away from the library, and not many people could shout like that. Besides, not many people would give that kind of greeting at tournaments.

"Must be Met commentating again...I guess we're late. Oddrun, are you really going to borrow all those books?"

The girl looked sad. "I know the limit is 4 books...but I can't resist, there're lots of fantasy books within the realms of this library waiting to be read!"

"Here, you can use my card," Jnanee offered. Oddrun looked slightly taken aback before responding.
"Oh...are you sure? If so, thank you," she replied gratefully.

"You're responsible, which is why I trust you with this. Besides, I've only got one book to borrow-" Jnanee indicated the book in her hands "-so there're three available spaces."

On their way to the arena, Oddrun asked, "Do you read or write fantasy?"

"I read fantasy, but I'm not really into it," Jnanee replied.

"Can I tempt you then?" Oddrun asked, grinning slightly.

"Sure, and I'll introduce you to science fiction," was the reply.

"I am carbon-based," Oddrun pronounced in a monotone before bursting into laughter. Jnanee followed suit.

They hurried to the stand and plopped down near some summoners just in time for the match to begin.

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
Meteorain noticed a few familar faces enter or gather around the arena in the crowds, as he spun slowly on the spot, waiting for a challenger. Hmm...seemed people didn't think too much of him. He then proceeded to get mic back.

"Well....seems as though no-one's voluntering. I'll just have to pick won't eye" he said as he eyed the crowd.

Looking about for some, he noticed Dragn was having a little conversation with a guy who seemed to be quite smug whilst pointing at him. He had a really good feeling that the guy was taking the piss out of him. Heh! Seems I've found someone.

"You there" he said pointing at the guy "come down and fight me!" and with that, once again threw the mic back to the judges above him. The guy couldn't really refuse the fight. If so, he'd be kicked out. No one accepted cowards, even thought you may be weaker, you came here to either hold your own or get better. So, as expected, the guy made his way to the bottom row of the crowds and jumped into the arena somewhat gracefully for his bulk.

"Well you asked for it, didn't really beat you to a pulp" the guy smirked, as he got into a stance. There wasn't really any sort of formal starting for matches like this.

"Whatever. We'll see what you're saying after your face is introduced to the floor" he replied, and with that charged at the guy.

Now Meteorain wasn't one to admit that he was a total fighting prodigy like I.R. or Lillith, and had no real sense of combat, and had no tactic what so ever. Hence he made up in speed and strength with total unpredictablilty. He had no real style whatsoever, and hence all his moves were just piled on his opponent.

Throwing a right fist at the guy, he found it to be blocked, before the guy returned with a strike from his up towards the side of his ribs, to which he quickly moved out of the way, and sidestepped before sweeing the guy's legs from below him, causing the guy to fall onto his back. The guy though seemed to not be too fazed by this, as his legs twisted, and he spun on his back, his legs twirling around like Eddy from Tekken Meteorain noted. Which ofc meant that Meteorain's own legs were swept from underneath him. The guy then jumped back up, and dropped his heel onto Meteorain's chest, which he managed to catch just in time, and he pushed the guy's leg back, rolled back, and stood back up.

"This match is already over. Time to go to sleep" the guy said, as he charge Meteorain, and struck out with quick hits to Meteorain, of only which he blocked half. The last one connecting with his ribs, causing him to flinch. The guy took advantage of this , and kicked him in the knees, causing him to kneel, as the guy grabbed his hair. His head was jerked back, and he could see the guy's vicious grin, and he brought down a fist to hit his throat.

Thinking as fast as he can, Meteorain managed to regain enough of his wits as the spinning of his visiaon decreased to lash out a hand towards the guy's groin. The guy hunched over, and Meteorain took his opportunity to get away from the guy.

"Why you little shit..." the guy growled as he charged at him again. Letting the guy get close, he blocked the first strike before grabbing the guy's arm, and flicking himself into a backflip on the spot, and catching the guy's neck in between his shins.

"Frankensteiner bitch" he managed to say in that small gap before, he reversed the flip and pulled with all his strength, sending the guy over him in a flip aswell, and smashing the top of the guy's head into the ground with a sickening crack. Rolling away, he could see the guy was unconcious.

"Floor, meet Guy. Guy meet Floor" he said before he turned to the crowd with a grin and his hands spread out. The crowd once again roared their appluase and he heard a some whistling aswell.

Grabbing the mic again he spoke to the crowd.

"And let the Games begin"

Grinning madly he made his way over to a small gorup of Sempai Fighters, namely I.R., Lillith, Via, and Sir Queer-a-lot.

"Well, aren't we all showy" said Via

"Now that you've done that, how do you feel?" asked Lillith

"Like a badass Mother****er" he replied giving his usual grin.

Via_Amarth

Wicked Me
Reaction score
Via looked at I.R.'s opponent and how he acted with a smirk on her lips, slight tinted of disgust. She didn't bother to say anything though, this was shogun's guy to break, not hers. Thinking of that she, a little dissappointed, thought of whom she and Lil was meeting; two girls. Bah, she didn't like to fight girls as much, they were...not just as fun to beat.

Lillith looked over her shoulder at Via and Shogun as prince charming had left, her grin as mischevious as ever. Via only grinned back as their gazes locked for a short while. Yes, she might be feeling a little out of shape, but that wouldn't stop her to crush and humiliate their opponents, not with Lillith around. Her friend's mere presence spurring her to fight harder and harder, in some way, she guessed, she wanted to make Lillith proud or something, or just show her they were still equals or something.

Turning her attention to I.R. she said "Yeah that guy sure seems nice, hope you'll have a nice dance you two." She gave him a half-smile and a wink just before Met's match started. She enjoyed the game, if only for Met taking some hits, and she told Met when he came back. "Well, aren't we showy?" Met ignored it and said he felt like a badass mother****er. It made Via chukle. "Yeah you're very good at expressing yourself in this high-cultural language that you posses. Many variated forms of ****, **** and ****." She grinned at Met. He was amusing.

Rosgwak

The Masked Warrior
Reaction score
Opening his eyes, Rosgwak was startled to see a pair of green eyes, staring back into his. Rosgwak's hand was already on the hilt of his sword, before he calmed down, realising it was only Lilith, and he let go of the weapon before he made a foolish mistake. Smiling sheepishly back at her, he opened his mouth, about to fumble his way through a reply, when an attendant approached him.
"Rosgwak?" the attendant asked, clearly awed to be in the presence of such great fighters as were gathered backstage. "Your presence is requested in the ring for the next match." he finished, before hurrying off again. Looking up at Lilith, Rosgwak grinned.
"Well, looks like ready or not, here I go." he joked, turning and walking to the ring.

Stepping into the ring, Rosgwak was almost overwhelmed by the sound of cheering. He had never done this before, after all, weapons had never fully been acknowledged by the school before. This sort of public event was the territory of I.R., and Lilith and Via, not him. But tonight, here he was, being cheered on by the school students, the girls cheering especially hard, which he noticed seemed to cause some jealousy among their boyfriends. Looking across the ring as his opponent climbed into the ring, Rosgwak vaguely heard an announcer tell the crowd that the following match was a weapon's match between Rosgwak and, a new competitor, Leon.
'So, finally I find out his name.' Rosgwak thought, as he glared at the approaching opponent. Suddnly the bell rang, and silence quickly fell.

The first few seconds, nothing happened. Rosgwak then looked at Leon.
"Quite a lot of armour for someone who was so confident a few minutes ago." he said loudly, so all could hear. He wasn't as good at working the crowd up as Met was, but he knew a few basic tips.
"Well, who's to say you're not wearing more under that VERY long cape of yours?" Steve asked back, trying to get some of the crowd on his side. But Rosgwak merely smiled. He already knew he had the home advantage, and now he had the perfect oppurtunity to increase that, as he removed his cape and threw it aside, revealing his bare chest, the wound still visible, even stitched close. This brought fresh screams from the girls, and begrudging cheers of admiration and support from others.
"Take a look. I am confident I can win this without fancy armour. Not that it will do you much good anyway." Rosgwak finished, drawing his twin samurai swords and flourishing them, the air itself seeming to seperate around the spinning blades.

Leon suddenly looked stunned, as he recognised the blades.
"A... are those... platinum blades?" he asked, hardly daring to believe it. Rosgwak merely grinned in reply.
"The only platinum swords in the world. My own father's." he answered, before sheathing them suddenly, and standing there, arms by his side. "So, your move."

Lillith Forbid

Reaction score
Sighing, Lillith puted a bit as Rosgwak left her. Aww man, no teasing for him today. SIghing even more, she ran her hands through her brown hair and flashed a grin as she saw the others, Going up to them, she flashed another grin to Via and was about to say something but was interuppted as Met barged in, a look of satisfaction on his face.

" And Let the Games begin" He said to them, a bit flushed.

"Well, aren't we all showy" said Via

"Now that you've done that, how do you feel?" She said, her hands on her hips and her finger wiggling in his face, a miscievious grin on her lips.

"Like a badass Mother****er" Met replied. Lillith just rolled her eyes and laughed a bit, directing her attention to the ring now as Rosgwak stepped in, the announcer anouncing him and his opponent, Leon. A new guy? Never heard of him before. As she watched, the girls in the crowd had gone wild with thier lusting after thier prince. The prince was now going to show how princly he could be. Lillith just leaned against a pillar, a vague look in her eyes as she gazed down at him. THe boys, to her amusement, seemed green with jealousy as thier girls went crazy. Lillith just laughed. Pathetic. THen the bell rang and sielnce fell for a few moments. She just stared at the ring, the two guys in it, glaring.

When the goating began and off went the cloak, screams ripped the air and Lillith grinned, her eyes gleaming. Ahh, so the prince isnt so perfect. This just made her want him even more. but, even though she would likely to admit it, she wouldnt, she promised herself, go chasing after him like his fangirls. She wasent that type. Yet as she watched, a glinted grin spread acrossed her face and all she watched was the fight. Watching, her head tilted, she watched as he withdrew his blades and the air of hesitation came over this Leon. Lillith just grinned. THis might make one quick or one long fight.

Rosgwak

The Masked Warrior
Reaction score
Rosgwak stood across from his opponent, Leon, and waited. This was always how he prefferred to start his battles, let the opponent make the first move and tell you how he fights. But the suspense with an average person was enough to drive him mad, and Leon was an expert. As much as he hated to admit it, he had a large amount of respect for Leon, because despite his arrogance, he knew how to fight.

Suddnly, Leon attacked, running across the ring, his sword drawn. Rosgwak grinned. As good as he was, caving first showed he still had a lot to learn. The same smirk on his lips, Rosgwak drew his swords in a blinding flash, and in a blur of movement, turned Leon's attack aside and forced him back. Leon merely grinned, and drew his second sword.
"I'm looking forward to destroying you." he hissed, before charging in again, swords ready. Rosgwak assumed his usual fighting stance, swords at the ready. This was sure to be a battle to remember.

Swords swinging and flashing in the air in front of them, Rosgwak and Leon continued to fight, neither side gaining any advantage for a few minutes. As much as he hated even more to admit it, his respect for Leon's skill had skyrocketed during this match. It was now clear that even without friend's nearby to help, Leon could hold his own against Rosgwak just as well as the opposite was true. And in truth, that slightly worried Rosgwak. After all, he had never met anyone who could match him with the swords... true, Dragn could come close, but not even he could actually equal him. But this strange newcomer... this boy who no-one had ever heard of before, this rival from another school could actually stand his ground. It was....

Suddenly, distracted by his thoughts, and worry, Rosgwak made a foolish move, and payed for it with Leon swinging his sword and cutting his chest again, just below the first one. Fortunately, this cut was not as deep, but still....

Leon jumped back and grinned, his blade still wet with Rosgwak's blood.
"So, not quite as good as you thought you were, hmm?" he asked, grinning malevolently.
Taking a deep breath, Rosgwak swallowed the pain, and recalled his father's lessons on sword battles. Pushing his worry and thoughts aside, and clearing his mind, Rosgwak flourished his swords, and stood up straight, despite the obvious pain. But, when fighting with weapons, things like this were only to be expected.
"My mistake, admittedly." Rosgwak called to Leon. "It won't happen again, I assure you." he finished, before running at Leon, ready to make his own charge. But Leon merely stepped aside, and swung his sword once more, using the flat of the blade to slap Rosgwak's cut, and then trip him up.

Walking up to Rosgwak, Leon kicked his swords aside, and then knelt down next to his face.
"So, what say you just give up now, hmm? After all, it's only for pride, and I have no qualms in killing you." he said, matter-of-factly. "In fact, it's what I'm being paid for." he hissed, so only Rosgwak could hear him. Puzzled, Rosgwak wondered what he mewant by that final comment. Could he be an assassin? He didn't seem like one. But, as he lay on the mat, Rosgwak saw the backstage area, with everyone there watching him... and he spied Lilith. Gritting his teeth, Rosgwak raised himself onto his arms, and then stood up again.
"Surrender? Not a chance." he said, assuming a stance, ready to fight bare-handed if need be.

Growling, Leon readjusted his grip on his swords.
"Your funeral." he said simply, before running straight towards Rosgwak. But Rosgwak merely grinned, remembering yet another lesson he had been taught years ago. As Leon approached, Rosgwak adjusted his weight, and when he finally swung his sword, intending to finish Rosgwak off, Rosgwak dodged to the side, and swung his fist up hard, underneath Leon's elbow, pushing it the wrong way, and causing it to snap rather loudly. Screaming suddenly in pain, Leon dropped his sword and, moving quicker than expected, Rosgwak picked it up, and had it at Leon's throat.

"Now," he breathed heavily, the wound taking its toll, "you are indeed fast. But I'm faster. You want to try and make one last swing, go for it, but.... it's your funeral." he said with a smirk.
Watching Leon closely, there were a few tense seconds of silence, before Leon dropped his final sword, and made the signal for surrender, pure hatred burning in his eyes. Throwing his other sword at his feet, Rosgwak looked at him.
"Better go get that arm looked at." he said, turning away from Leon to collect his own blades.
"This isn't over." Leon hissed, as he walked out of the ring holding his arm.

Rosgwak then turned, his swords in his hands, and raised them above his head in victory as he walked out of the ring, and to the backstage area. But once out of the view of the crowd, it was a different story, and he collapsed against a nearby pillar, letting his swords fall from his hands.
"Well, I won." he said, weakly grinning, as he looked around for a medic or any type of assistance.

Last edited: