don't miss out STEAM SALE

JIM

zombie Turncoat
Reaction score
don't miss out on the STEAM sale :eek:
some of the shit is up to 75% off.
i had planned to get the rise of the samurai expansion to shogun 2 total war (getting tired of losing online battles to the DLC units lol) now with the sale i can get 3 extra DLC's for less than i was planning to pay for the 1
rise of the samurai was $15 now $7.50 so can also get ikko ikki (now $3.24) saints and heroes (now $1.99) and sengoku Jidai (now$1.99)

OP
JIM

JIM

zombie Turncoat
Reaction score
ps, mods.... this is not bloody advertising, just figure since theres bucket loads of steam users here i'd let them know it's going down this week

Turambar

Harebrained
Staff member
Reaction score
ps, mods.... this is not bloody advertising, just figure since theres bucket loads of steam users here i'd let them know it's going down this week

Steam Sales are a staple topic on all forums even remotely related to gaming, don't worry :)

OP
JIM

JIM

zombie Turncoat
Reaction score
am actually thinking of hitting steam a little harder. fall of the samurai is only $24

Lord Yuan

Hell Woman
Reaction score
I've limited my steam purchases to leftovers from my steam wallet from a gift card I got a while back. Starting off at 47ish USD but then I bought Bioshock and FEZ already so I'm down to 10. I'm going to make sure I can gut at least three more games out of this.

Eustace

The One True Tsar
Reaction score
Tell me what you think of Fez! I played it after watching the Indie Game film -is that 'whoops I've crashed' in the first few minutes a reference, do you think? I got Vicky 2 for dirt cheap, well chuffed!

Lord Yuan

Hell Woman
Reaction score
Tell me what you think of Fez! I played it after watching the Indie Game film -is that 'whoops I've crashed' in the first few minutes a reference, do you think? I got Vicky 2 for dirt cheap, well chuffed!

FEZ would be great if it didn't overclock my cpu heating my computer and then crash itself. I have to play in quick bursts but because of that I haven't had the time to take a good look at any of the harder puzzles so I donno.

OP
JIM

JIM

zombie Turncoat
Reaction score
omg omg omg omg. prices are still dropping guys. fall of the samurai down to $19.99
if the aussie dollar hadn't lost 10c value it would be better

OP
JIM

JIM

zombie Turncoat
Reaction score
ended up getting:
rise of the samurai $7.50
ikko ikki pack $3.24
saints and heroes pack $1.99
sengoku Jidai pack $1.99
fall of the samurai collectors pack (including all base level dlc) $24.99

Eustace

The One True Tsar
Reaction score
Cool - I should have another look at this one - Yuan, I've got the Xbox version, all the stuff you said there is exactly why! :D

OP
JIM

JIM

zombie Turncoat
Reaction score
broke before it started, and the new swtor event starts on the 28th, so i can't afford a steam sale right now :p