Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't understand the question

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rannveig

Would Be Fantasy Hero
Reaction score
What was your problem with the film?

Problem? As in singular? There are multiple issues. Let me see...

1. Previous trilogies centered around a character who drove the narrative. After TFA, that would be Rey but she is sidelined here, which is unfortunate. Old man Luke is hardly charismatic enough to drive the narrative.
2. The middle movie of a trilogy should give the character in no. 1 more backstory and challenges to develop the character and usher in the finale. Again, epic fail.
3. Would you have killed off Palpatine in ESB? No? Then what a waste offing Snoke so quickly.
4. Kylo Ren was an annoying pain. I know that is subjectve, but still...
5. Wasted Poe having him do nothing during 'the chase' but...
6. As bad as it was, it was far better than Canto Bight and that was... pointless at best.
7. Post credit scene. Is that Rian Johnson's plan for the future? SMH.

Rannveig

Would Be Fantasy Hero
Reaction score
TFA is still the most successful movie in US Box Office history. Not even Endgame could approach its $936M in US theaters. So to deviate so wildly from such a successful approach is folly. But I put the blame on Lucasfilm management. They are clueless.

Anakin

God Emperor
Reaction score
Honestly Star Wars movies are garbage these days, though the Mandalorian is a good series. I honestly think Star Wars on tv would be better in quality. I really wouldn't mind if they stopped making films, but that won’t happen.

ElrondFan

Reaction score
The new trilogy should be overlooked by fans for SW to make sense... Anakin killed the emperor and the story ended there. Then some corporation bought our childhood and tried to mess up the cannon, but no way.