character profiles

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
to cut down on the need to run between here and spam

I. R. Shogun: Considered by most to be a bit on the egotistical side he knows when you're as great as he is you have every right to be. He's on the school's kung fu team and is the captain. He has a well known rivalry with the mysterious super-shrew who allegedly goes to the rival school. He's got several odd habits when it coes to personal care like putting salt into open wounds to stop bleeding and fighting robots to stay in shape. He rarely will be the first to take on any of the many things that constsantly threatens the school and it's students, but when the others can't manage on their own he's always ready to fight. He's met foes that seemed very similar to him twice now. One at the library and the other in a fight that took them all across the world. I. R. won out both times of corse but he realised he needed to start training to beat himself for when the clones of him started issuing challenges to people besides him.

Via Amarath: Probably the most well known girl at the school these days it's known that wherever she is, Lillith is probably somewhere nearby as they are the crime fighting duo MaDnESS! As of yet the two have never been beaten for their tag team championships and it's been argued that the could defeat I. R. in his signature match, the elevated barbed wire hell in a cage submission match. While the even that such a match would occur it would sell alot of tickets as both parties are respected though out the town as top fighters. She gained the women's championship when it was abdicated by LGW and she won a diva free for all. She hasn't lost it since. While she hasn't been around as much lately she's still a respected fighter as she single handedly defeated the rival school's entire kung fu team when the other members of SPAM high were all on athletic suspension.

Lillith Forbid: The unquestioned queen of bondage she and Via form the unbeaten tag team MaDnESS! Lillith owns a brothel in the janitors closet of the boys locker-room. She's not as well known as Via through the school, but most consider her just as good a fighter. She's the only fighter at the school who's special move, the triple moonsault off a fourth rope that she makes with her dominatrix whip which she calls the Yes ma'am, is more well known then she is. It's questioned whether she's ever showed her full skill in a kung fu match but it's agreed there are few who could defeat her either way.

Anakin: Voted dance king three years in a row along with his sweet heart Padme, he's one of the few top fighters at SPAM high that isn't on the Kung Fu team as he doesn't have time with his career managing several succesful small businesses. Because he's not on the team he doesn't have a signature move and his talents are often downplayed as he rarely gets into fights because no one from other schools knows how good a fighter he really is. He is one of the few people besides I. R. who has seen the mysterious Super-Shrew although he did not fight the fiend.

Padme: Anakin's sweetheart and dance queen three years in a row, like Anakin she's not on the Kung Fu team due to her career. While she's not on the team she has been in a fight or two which she won with extreem ease as the oppnent was always a very brash under-classman. She once played the lead in the school play which most consider the most memorable one ever, partly because it was the irst good one in years and partly because the rivl school's kung fu team invaded and a massive fight broke ou between them and established tag team MaDnESS! and SPAM high's honorable principal Skyanide-sama. While the fight was devastating the show did go on and led to Padme being offered the lead in the film SnowMens! which she refused because she felt the acting world was too stressful.

Firiath: It seems strange that she's not as well known in the school as Via, because everyone in the town seems to know Firiath, or at least "The girl who saved Christmas." There's a funny story behind that, well, not so much funny as...interesting. She never joined the school kung fu team but could probably be a prominent member as she's the only person in the school who's knocked I. R. out. Not on purpose but she knocked him out none the less. She seems to have a history of accidental greatness since coming to the school as since arriving she's accidentally saved christmas, knocked out I. R. and sealed away several demons that threatened to crush the school.

Lady Cyllieth: Firiath's best friend at the school seems more laid back than Firi herself. Enjoying the finer things in life as well as apparently being famous, she's the only person allowed in the V.I.P. room at popular after school hangout "the pub." She was once on the Kung Fu team but never was able to find the kung fu room at school and was thus forced to quit. This is quite a shame as she has demonstarted great kung fu prowess on multiple occasions defeating several members of the rival school's kung fu team. It is also rumored she is masked crime fighter and occasional third member of MaDnESS! Indominable Luthien, though this has never been proven.

Legolas: The owner of the pub and considered the greatest threat to the school, the only thing that keeps him from being expelled are his perfect grades and high attendance rate. He has been going to SPAM high longer than anyone and before he turned evil he was captain of the kung fu team. However he did turn evil and was defeated in single combat by SPAM high's favorite son, the since graduated Crusader. Legolas has turned neutral in recent days no longer seeking world order or domination, simply to be owner of the greatest resturant the world has ever known. He is well on his way as the pub is already the greates resturant in town.

Jnanee Highwind: No one remembers just when she arrived at SPAM high, but evryone agrees the school hasn't been the same since. It seems that she holds some secret that rival school desparately wants as there have been more attacks from their kung fu and evil monster summoning teams than in every other year combined. Also more outer space invaders have attacked the school in her attendance then any other student's attendance. SHe's not much of a fighter, but she seems to be a powerful summoner and has aidied in the defeat of several foes that would have otherwise destroyed the school.

Soul Bane: He's not particularly good at kung fu, but he's the baddest gamer in school. He actually built a giant robot that he can pilot when he needs to fight. It's proven quite useful against larger monsters who were immune to attacks from normal sized people. He's achieved a state of gaming greatness that allows him to enter video games and be the character. Although he doesn't need this skill as he's able to beat anyone in games no matter what school they're from. He's only ever been defeated by one man. In an online game, some shooter, I dunno, he was defeated by someone who's screen name read: Ninja Gamer. Since then he's done nothing but train and train his thumbs to the point where his button mashing prowess has never failed him since that instance. Now he scours the web, looking for Ninja Gamer to seek revenge

Isaac29GT: You'd think being the son of the principal would give a kid special privaleges and go to his head. However this is not the case. Honorable principal Skyanide-sama has taught Isaac a strict code of disipline and has made it very clear if he's getting any diferent treatment, it'll be more harsh. However this isn't a problem as Isaac also follows a strict warrior's code and is rarely if ever involved in wrong doing. He's a promising member of the kung-fu team and is rapidly gaining on Soul Bane when it comes to gaming skill and may soon be just as good, though few realise this as he doesn't show his skill as much and is generally working on his homework or kung-fu

DeadBoromir: Many people argue about why he was named this, some say he's really a zombie, others claim he was once pronounced legally dead for three days, and others claim the reason is entirely different, no one knows for sure but they all agree he's the guy you want to have in your corner. He never actually joined the kung-fu team but he's been to more practices and tournaments then most of the actual members. He invented his own form of fighting after seeing a similar style in a movie he can never remember the title of. In this style he actually uses music as a weapon. While his style isn't as effective as the more advanced members of the kung-fu team's but he never gives up in a fight and will do anything he can to help his friends.

Ringquelle: Widely acknowledged as the school's mistress of pop culture there are few with as powerful a knowledge of trivia as Ringquelle. She's never taken much of an interest in kung-fu or magics, but has shown she's an expert at all sorts of puzzles. What's more anytime a monster has appeared that couldn't be overcome by brute force she's identified a parallel to a film, show, or story that proved to be accurate and led to the hero's of SPAM high being able to win out in the end. Because of this she's been called the schools most vital defender by people ranging from the trouble makers to I. R. himself.

Indiana: A funny kid who seems to have the strangest connections, he's often the one people go to when they need things done, not quite legally. He's not the first person people think of when they're loooking for a fighter but he's proven he can hold his own, although he generally prefers not to fight as he doesn't want to attract any police attention. Irreguardless he's also good with technology and is the go to guy for the AV club when they can't figure something out. WHile most students of SPam high enjoy more modern extreme action films most of his preferred movies are the classics. This has led to many a conversation with I. R. about older films they have enjoyed, although there are few that both have seen.

Alchemist: A bit of a philosopher, he's probably the wisest person in the school, teachers included. In addition to this he's also demonstrated a great deal of intelligence during his time at the school. With his great wisdom and knowledge comes a deep understanding of many cultures and religions. These things have led him to be a highly respected member of the kung fu team as he is more often then not serving as a bit of a moral compass for other more brash members. However despite all this he tends to be a very laid back individual, enjoying his television and fantasy books much more than tournaments. He is the best example of the martial philosophy of fighting being the very last possible resort for a warrior.

Oddrun: It's clear the viking spirit is alive and well in the transfer student from Poland. No matter what dificulty arises she's proven she'll never give up, no matter what the cost to her own person. While she's not technically on the kung fu team, they accept her as one of their own and no official has the guts to say otherwise. While she's fairly straitforeward in her fighting style, she's proven when it counts she can effectively adapt to fit the situation, this is doubly so off the mats and in the classrooms. In addition to her fierce fighting skill she also demonstrates great competitive spirit, never getting too upset or angry after her few losses and even congratulating opponents for their victories.

The Man from Niefldarth: One of few members of the summoning team with knowledge of magic beyond the curriculum, he's more than once studied ancient texts which not even the head coaches of the team would dare look at. He and I.R. share an interest in the works of H. P. Lovecraft. While I. R. enjoys rewading these works, TMfN has studied many of the things within said stories. He has read from, not aloud, The Necronomicon, De Vermis Mysteriis, and Unaussprechlichen Kulten, though he doesn't say much about what he read other than "I only looked at the defensive spells, nothing more. It's rare that people will bother him when there's an alien or monster attack, but when it's to big for anyone else on the magic teams to handle he can usually handle things, or empower someone to be able to fight the creatures hand to hand.

Meteorain: One of the school's most notorious fighters, not necessarily due to his kung fu, but actually because of his ability to use things he's seen on tv in actual combat. While he doesn't own a giant robot, he's able to pilot Soul Bane's extremely well, and has done so on several occasions. He's started more then a few fightswith fighters from the school, and enemy schools because he has a bit of a loud mouth. However he's proven he can handle himself when he needs to because of his multiple sources, from Naruto to the fighting that many giant robots use in mecha series like evangalion and, though he won't admit it, G-Gundam.

Kakashi: Formerly known as Huma Dragonlance, the young sword fighter was one of the most amazed at the skills of Toshiro, the Ninja Exchange student who attended Sempai High for the second term of last year. As a result Huma became Kakashi and his fighting skills began to rapidly improve. Even to the point where he was able to stay on the weapons team even while he trained with the Kung Fu team. Kakashi is known to be a little bothersome at times, but he is universally accepted as the little brother of most of the heroes of Sempai High, and so aside from the occasional annoyance he is still enjoyed by the fighters. Save for Anakin and Padme with whom he has a rocky relationship at best

Last edited:
OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
Plish: Via and Lillith's, "manager" he's proven he can fight if he has to but usually acts as a bookie for MaDnESS! He is pretty well read and is a big fan of heavy metal music. He's a fairly observant guy, pointing out things that most others have missed just before it would have been too late. Because of this last bit he's been criticized for having "overdramatic timing," but in spite of this he's usually a very helpful member of the student body who is always ready for anything.

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
Dragn9: The captain of the schools magic/summoning team, he is the most experienced tournament wise of all the casters at the school. He hasn't studied as far into the magic arts as say, The Man from Niefldarth, but this is because he tends to make sure he's absolutely perfected each of his spells before moving on to the next one. Despite being a primary wizard he has also studied use of the sword, in case his magic alone is not enough. He's also probably the most laid back member of the magics team, enjoying the simple things like anime and video games. He has also taken it upon himself to make sure no underclassmen are abused in the school, not because of personal experience being picked on, just because he's a nice guy.

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
Rosgwak: When he first arrived at Sempai high there were spit feelings toward him. All the girls instantly loved him and many of the guys, most notably I. R., despised him. This quickly changed however due to his unnaturally high wit and charisma. For a while this led I. R. to give him the nickname "That charming bastard" before Rosgwak officially stuck. Since then his strickt code of honor has led him to become one of the first people to take charge and become the leader in a dangerous situation. He's extrememly well read and enjoys a wide variety of musics, from classical symphonies to more modern thrash music, though usually he only carries the former in his car. He is without a doubt the best swordsman at the school and is pushing for the formation of a weapons fighting team at the school.

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
Lord Croanan: He's not the top of the food chain in any one branch of fighting, but he's rounded. He has trained in magics, bare knuckle fighting and weapons fighting. SOme would view this as a handicap in a fight, as he's not very advanced in any one disipline, but he uses that misconception to his advantage, switching from one style to another and keeping his foes on their toes. He knows a great deal about fantasy stories and the creatures featured in them, which was helpful when he and several other students were transported into an alternate reality similar to that seen in Lord of the Rings, Narnia, and other such films.

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
Dead Dutchman Contrary to the origin of DB's name, no one knows how this mysterious fighter came to be called by such a name. His skills are somewhat unpredictable as no one has ever seen him fight until recently. He has quite an attitude despite years of classical martial arts training and tends to think very highly of himself. Despite the tensions this can cause no one can deny his talent, and it will be interesting to see what tricks he throws out in the future.

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
Kenshin: Just having reached the high school level Kenshin immediately showed prodigious skill with swords when he enrolled at Sempai High, and as a result was very quickly recruited to the school weapons team by Rosgwak. Kenshin hasn't had a chance to enter any official tournaments yet as they are all closed for the summer months, but with the new school year approaching he has his sights set on every prize he can acquire. Kenshin is generally very soft spoken and slow to anger, but once his sword is drawn he won't put it away until his honor is satisfied.

Warlock Lord: A newcomer to Sempai High, Warlock Lord is a powerhouse fighter who caught the interest of I. R. Shogun early on. His reputation as one of the most devastating punchers in the city is well deserved and he is easily recognized by his massive frame and pure white hair. Warlock has so far shown no real talent with the Chi Force, but thus far has shown that he has little use for what he calls "A fancy light show." Early on he drew some rough interactions from the other Sempai heroes for his somewhat arrogant front, but they soon learned not to take him so seriously. He is a bull of a man but still maintains a fairly gentle personality once you get past the surface

Dragon Queen: DQ has been attending Sempai High longer than I. R. Shogun and the others, but until recently her skills went largely unnoticed due to her not going out to join any of the school's major teams. Recently however, with the loss of numerous vital mages from the school Dragon Queen shocked the other Sempai students who had been totally oblivious to her prowess when she not only joined the magic team, but beat most of the members of the team in a 1 vs. all brawl. Before showing her talents DQ had already been a popular member of the student body who took an active role in several extra curriculars aside from the combat teams

Senekha: Another transfer student to Sempai High, Senekha quickly established her place on the school Kung Fu team by challenging I. R. Shogun and battling him to a standstill. This match has been the only one she's been in that the warriors of Sempai High have been able to see, but it was more than enough to prove that she'll be a valued member of the Kung Fu team once the school year starts. Senekha is known for being somewhat aggressive even for a member of the kung fu team, and as such she's already gained many rivals at other schools. Despite this Sen's friendship is highly valued by most at Sempai High, her ability to keep Met in check has also earned the thanks of the faculty on many occasions. Sen's control over the chi force is limited, but she has shown some power to use it.

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
Ugh....being subdued by a chick...woe is me :O lol

Last edited:
OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
I never said she subdued you, you just usually get held back by her long enough for whatever you wanted to do to leave your head, then you go and do something else, probably just as bad

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
Yea that's what I thought you meant, and that's what I meant (except obviously the word itself meant otherwise :S)

Oh yea...regarding my specific ability to copy moves as such....what's my chi force affinity? Or do I just have random abstract power that's not really been looked into?

Senekha

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><
Reaction score
LOL

*claps*

Met dear, don't look so mournful!

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
Oi you...don't make me turn you into a rabbit...my character managed to watch an ep of Sabrina the Teenage Witch =.=

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
Yea that's what I thought you meant, and that's what I meant (except obviously the word itself meant otherwise :S)

Oh yea...regarding my specific ability to copy moves as such....what's my chi force affinity? Or do I just have random abstract power that's not really been looked into?

That really hasn't been explained, but it seems that you're just extremely connected to it

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
Disco Jezebel: Another student of Sempai High who only began attending recently, Disco Jezebel came in with a connection to Dragon Queen, her long time close friend. Jezebel's only reputation that could be picked up from anyone other than DQ herself was that she is a highly skilled artist. Her enrollment into the school proved to be an interesting one, as she easily demonstrated unique magical prowess that she mixed with her artistry, even to the point where she could bring her creations to life, making her one of the only summoners left at Sempai High. She has a fairly shy personality at first, but past that she is very open and loving to her friends at the school.

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
Confessor: One of the school's magic adepts, while she doesn't ave the prodigious skill of Dragn 9 she has been studying the arts longer than he has, putting their current skills at about the same level. She is well liked by Dragn and most others who meet her, however it usually takes her some time to warm up to new people. Once they have however she is extremely caring and receptive to them. She is similar to Dragn in that she has some weapons skill in addition to her magic prowess. She is a very tall thin woman but her body is solidly muscled despite her lack of girth. She is also one of the few people at Sempai High known to have a tattoo.