• Dogs!

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Crocodiles (The Australian option or "I don't give a damn mate"

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Indigo Orchid

Caveo Discipulo
Reaction score
Both. I am a huge animal lover and love all of them equally. I grew up with lots of different animals. I have cats and they are awesome. I've also had several dogs during my life. In fact, I even had a nanny dog. Yes, I was raised by a dog.

Firiath

Halfling barbarian
Reaction score
Animals > humans

If I absolutely had to pick one as a pet, I'd choose cats, because a cat's lifestyle corresponds best with mine. And this is why I don't think it makes sense to discuss which pet is "better". :)

Anakin

God Emperor
Reaction score
Dogs. Growing up with lots of cats and having one dog as a pet, surely taught me which one is the better. Dogs are more intelligent imo. Though that’s certainly not a fact. From what I read it’s still up to debate which are more intelligent and I’m sure it also depends on the breed of cats and dogs.

Rannveig

Would Be Fantasy Hero
Reaction score
Dogs are socially stupid because they will love you regardless of how poorly you treat them. Cats are far too crafty to fall into that trap. They get stupid humans to love them regardless of how poorly they are treated by their masters (i.e. cats).

^ Or at least I think that is what my cat said. Either that or open that can of tuna.