Call of Duty 4

LEGGY72489

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I just saw they were coming out with this game this fall. Looks pretty damn awesome if you ask me.

I'm a huge fan of COD, I have all three previous games for the PS2. I'm seriously considering getting a PS3. I've been checking prices (I would really hate paying 600 bucks for one) I wouldn't just get it for COD 4, but I believe the Ps2 may not be around to much longer (maybe a year or two) In my opinion Next-gen is starting to take over the gaming industry.

What are your thoughts on this game.

Dwimmerlaik

Captain of Despair
Reaction score
i gave up on them once they stop their pc line.

they should have stuck to the world war theme, its much better like that.

OP
LEGGY72489

LEGGY72489

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I disagree, I like the idea of Modern Day War Fare. WW2 is a bit overrated. I think it's about time they change things up a bit. Especially on Next-Gen.

Dwimmerlaik

Captain of Despair
Reaction score
yeh, but modern day warfare has so many more companies doing it.

ww2 would have less competition, meaning, they would sell more.

Dwimmerlaik

Captain of Despair
Reaction score
ive watched the vids.

just gonna give battle field some competition, id rather have it ww2 style, cause thats what makes call of duty, call of duty.

DeadBoromir

REAL AMERICAN PIZZA!
Reaction score
I've watched the trailer on Xbox Live, but I don't like Call of Duty as much as Battlefield.

Maybe I'll buy this game later for Xbox 360. I just can't wait for the demo and I hope I won't be something like a Modern Combat copy in Call of Duty style.

Anyway, I can't compare Call of Duty and Battlefield. Absolutely different games.

Zeddicus Zorander

Reaction score
My dad recently downloaded the game and I was watching him play it last night (I'm downloading it right now so hopefully I can play it tonight ;D) but it looked so freaking awesome.
The gameplay looks really nice and the graphics are amazing (then again it might be my dads HD screen :S). I'm an old fan of COD having played all three, 1 and 2 being my favorites (I never really liked 3 seeing as how I only played it on xbox) and from what I saw this one will be good to, but hey I could be wrong so I'll see what it gets done downloading

Aphelion

The Mighty One
Reaction score
I played CoD 1 and 2, in fact I loved the first one more but the single player in CoD4 sux! it has no sense.. Americans play the good guys and everybody else is bad. And the way they kill everyone there, as though the enemy doesnt even know how to defend itself and doesnt know that you are there...