Berserk

Judeau

Synchro Ratio 87%
Reaction score
Has anyone seen it? I am in the process of watching this anime and if you think Eva was a mind job, try this one for size, this series literally goes to Hell and back!, though its apparently only the first season ( first 50 chapters out of 250 almost and still going).
Anyway, this series rules, my favourite character is Judeau and his throwing knifeness LOL.
Though future guts(gattsu) rules with the metal hand and the massive sword.. LOL!
all in all this series kicks ass, im surprised there wasnt a topic before, i mean its the best fantasy anime around.. next to escaflowne

Mánaskin

Ruler of the Night
Reaction score
I havent seen it but i so want to see it, i cant get it where i live tho and i dont have a connection to get it online

OP
Judeau

Judeau

Synchro Ratio 87%
Reaction score
there are many places you could order the dvd's from/ or vhs etc www.animenation.com for example they have the box set

Elan Morin Tedronai

The Forsaken
Reaction score
I was gonna see it, but someone, not mentioning any names *cough*JUDEAU*cough* didn't bring it to school. Which brings up another point, where's my End Of Eva ? Lol

Tenaka

Reaction score
Gut's owns. Plane and simple. Although, I hear that they are going to finish the series in Manga :(

OP
Judeau

Judeau

Synchro Ratio 87%
Reaction score
well yeah... at 300 chapters.. but they are going to be doing more berserk anime... Sweet huh?
and elan, you suck LOL its MY end of eva.. not yours last i checked.. Get a job and buy it yourself :p

OP
Judeau

Judeau

Synchro Ratio 87%
Reaction score
Guess whose not getting berserk now! LOL

OP
Judeau

Judeau

Synchro Ratio 87%
Reaction score
LOL ill go play Dungeon siege!

OP
Judeau

Judeau

Synchro Ratio 87%
Reaction score
ohhhh realllly.... can we direct your attention to your DS post in the other forum?

Deshawn Sexton

Reaction score
I suggest you watch claymore, one of my favorite anime that has a strong hero, interesting storyline, engaging combat scenes, and tons of gore, which is similar to Berserk and there are some similar anime that are more interesting, you can check them out here

Betty

Reaction score
The creator of Berserk is dead - bless his soul.
Berserk is my favorite anime