absentees

Senekha

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><
Reaction score
I'll be leaving on Saturday morning, and be gone for two weeks. I may be able to post periodically, if I get to the library or steal someone's internet, but I don't know how likely that will be, as the towns I am going to visit have a population of about 200 people, including the outlying areas. lol

Rosgwak

The Masked Warrior
Reaction score
LOL, howdy guys. What a coincidence, I was wondering where to say my piece and suddenly the perfect thread is up. :p

Anyway, I just wanted to make it known that, barring terrible accidents, I can make at least one post each day from now on. However, the catch with this is that I don't know when during the day it could appear... my internet access is erratic depending on where I am, but I guarantee at least acess each day. So, just so people know, I doubt there will ever be a day I can't post, but if that means I'm interacting with your character quite indepth, please don't just brush me aside because I'm not on at the same time you are. I know its frustrating what with different timezones and such, but if you guys can bear with me, I can promise interaction, LMAO. :p Anyways, better make today's post. :p

Dragn9

Sorcerer Supreme
Reaction score
Don't use me as a rag doll o_O....I thought I would pop in and say that I'll be gone until monday...going camping :D String me a long...or I'll catch up monday night.

Warlock Lord

I am a Fashion Statement
Reaction score
ok... well im working mostly everyday... so if im needed in the story... IR you can post for my character!!! ;)

night all!!! ^_^

Confessor

Reaction score
Just to let you guys know I'll be out of town from July 26th through July 28th. I'm going on a fishing tour that weekend. Depending upon where we are with the RP I might just have Confessor exit the school and go to her home and keep her there over the weekend. We will see though. Thanks.

Kakashi

Call me Deacon Blues
Reaction score
I'm going to be gone from friday (today) night until monday. unless the fights go on until then, you can just mention me winning or losing.