3/16/09: Vancouver TFF Dinner

Liadan

Insert Title Here
Reaction score
Note to admins/mods: Please do NOT delete/merge this thread until the date (Monday, March 16th) has passed; I'm trying to draw as much attention as possible to the event.

So like, we want to set up a TFF dinner for this Monday in Vancouver. If you don't show up, then KT, Rachel, Rachel's friend, and I will just have a mass riot girls' only party. And you won't get to see the drunken pictures.

Therefore, if you're in Vancouver and are willing/able to show up, please post the general area that you're in, and we'll try to meet at a place that's relatively convenient and close for everyone! Time (probably around 7:00 or 8:00) and location to be announced - it should be all decided by Monday morning.

In order to make the organization easier for KT, please post the following information by 9:00 PST.

1) Real name (this is a curiosity question)
2) Location
3) What type of foods you like, or conversely, what types of food you simply CANNOT eat
4) Any special notes

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or Senekha asking for either of our numbers!

Thanks,

~Liadan

Ender-Zero

Ruff Mercenary
Reaction score
hmmmm, Kyle works tonight. :( I also tried to call Adam (Kelmourne) but he didn't pick up. I'd love to come but I'm not sure what time I could meet up as I don't know what time I get off work or how long it will take me to meet you all after I get off.

Kyle.
Richmond (but can meet anywhere in Van if you are staying out late)
yummy food
has work until not sure when

Peace.

Senekha

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><
Reaction score
Okay, we'll have to try it another time. Maybe later this week? App will be gone by then but Emily will still be here with me

Senekha

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><
Reaction score
Psh, well, then I'll totally have to come to Aus just to visit your baby! Which kinda' sounds creepy but oh well. (Liadan)

Ender-Zero

Ruff Mercenary
Reaction score
It's too bad none of you have my number, because you're in Vancouver and it's St/Patty's day and i'm loaded. I was drunk before 1 this afternoon, sorry /i couldn't show you two how it's done. Drinking that is.