2018 steam summer sale

Midnattblod

Royal Wolf of Shadow
Reaction score
I can't wait till the Xbox summer sale kicks off. I need to get a pc this year dang it. Too many good games out there

Overread

Wolfing it up!
Staff member
Reaction score
For once my wallet is mostly safe this time around - though that's mostly because I've cleaned up on previous sales on mostly everything I "want/need/desire/can't live without".

Though I wish steam would add a "show DLC you don't own for games you do own" tab because DLC for games is the most likely thing I'd be wanting to add for a few games.

Otherwise I might manage to make it through this sale safe - possibly - maybe - if I pray to enough dark gods....

Overread

Wolfing it up!
Staff member
Reaction score
I will fully second Grim Dawn - probably one of the best hack and slash games since Diablo 2! And for a game without random maps the maps they have made are a lot of fun to play on.

They've also got a nifty new expansion coming for it (I think its a few months off yet) so even if you manage to beat it all there's more to come!

Midnattblod

Royal Wolf of Shadow
Reaction score
Rrrrr, this holiday season hopefully, I'll be able to jump back in. I'm kinda hoping for a decent deal on cyber Monday

OP
JIM

JIM

zombie Turncoat
Reaction score
sadly the game i wanted (and purchased) was not on sale.
Jurassic world, evolution.