Yet another lightsaber problem

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by Galad, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Galad

Galad Lord of The Light.

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I am not a millionare and so i have a problem. after shopping around i decided to give up the collecting MR lightsabers and look to get a custom one of my own. thats where it fell apart...at first i was looking around lightech industried and found a nice one but after a week or so i didnt like it so much so didnt order it. then i came across Parks Sabers....and now i have narrowed ot down to these two, now i can only get 1 for the mo so which one is it gonna be. (i would like suggestions and opinions plz)

Firstly we have the Shadow. or the Rougue (rogue is the one with pink blade to tell them apart)

Attached Files:

2. Darth Qui-gon

Darth Qui-gon Man its good to be back

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    I like the one that looks like Luke's green one, just because im more of a duelest and i like the more simple ones that are easy to handle, so it really depends on what your looking for and your views. I would go with the the one that looks like luke's green one.

3. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    Well if you want something unique go for the first one...If you want something similar of the movies go for the second one cause it looks awfully a lot like Anakin's ep II/Darth Vader ep IV

4. Galad

Galad Lord of The Light.

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Ye thats what i was thinking.
    hey and check this out..... you probably cant see it very well but go to www.Advanced-light.com. the lightsaber there are freaking awesome!! that guy is a genious. and also he does "Hyper realistic" versions that come and you can take them apart and see the crystals and all the other bits and bobs that "Real" lightsabers have! and when this guy says UNIQUE it really is. each one he makes is amazing and completely new!!

Attached Files:

5. Galad

Galad Lord of The Light.

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    i think ill start off with a parks saber shadow *tingles at the thought* then move on to more advanced customised ones!

6. Mububban

Mububban Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +186 / 1 / -0
    You think the MR sabers are too expensive but you can afford a $295 Parks saber? It's not that much of a saving....

7. Darth Qui-gon

Darth Qui-gon Man its good to be back

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    I dont think anyone said that the MR's were too espensive, he just said that he was thinking about getting a costom one