Writing advice???

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Alonwi, Aug 19, 2005.

1. Alonwi

Alonwi Dracovendi

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    does anyone know a cheap way to make multiple copies of a long story without using ton of paper???

2. BBallForLife

BBallForLife New Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Maybe make the percent smaller when you print. Like go from one page per page to like four or six per page. And more about dialouge, I like to just picture the scene in my head. That helps me to think of good dialouge.

3. magicunicorn

magicunicorn a little crazy

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Alonwi, hi, i'm 13 years old and have so many unfinished stories they have ther own shelf in my bookcase. My advice would be: let everything go, if you don't know where your story is going, oh well, be creative, i have a riddle for you, and if any one else knows how this riddle works BE QUITE, everyone's answer has a different meaning. You walk into a shop and see an old man working on making a basket, is he concentrating on the finished basket or each individual thread? don't think about it just answer and you can't change your answer either. anyway, thats how i write, but it may not be very convincing to you, i just get bored with a story and put it away unitl i can restart it, if you want to talk some more about writing PM me, i'd love to talk writing,