World of Warcraft Tribute: open call for art submissions

Discussion in 'User Created Art' started by UDONStacy, Jan 9, 2013.

1. UDONStacy

UDONStacy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi all! I'm posting to let you know about an open call for World of Warcraft artwork for a new book that's being published this summer by Blizzard Entertainment and UDON (the crew I work for). I'm sure not everyone on this board are WoW fans, but I figured it might still be of interest to creators of fantasy-themed art.

Full details and the online submission form can be found at www.WorldOfWarcraftTribute.com

Quick stuff to know:
    - submissions are open until January 15th
    - all styles of art are permitted, including cosplay or craft photography, digital or traditional medium art, etc.
    - pieces must feature World of Warcraft characters and settings only, no cross-overs with other properties!
    - selected pieces will be printed in the collection; artists can also make & sell up to 200 limited edition prints of the piece, for which the artist keeps all profits.
    - this is an official licensed Blizzard product and Blizzard's art department will be helping to select pieces for the book.

UDON has done three previous "Tribute" collections for Street Fighter, Darkstalkers and Mega Man, each one packed with great art, and we're hoping this World of Warcraft collection will blow them out of the water.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here, I'll be checking in on this thread regularly, or send me a private message for more information!

2. UDONStacy

UDONStacy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up that the deadline has been extended to Jan 31st, which gives you two more weeks to submit your artwork for the collection!