Wolf and Blood's quest to find the One Great Pack leader

Discussion in 'Spam....' started by Wolf, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Wolf

Wolf Professor Nick Cutter.

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    I made this thread so that me and Blood can continue our adventures into the unknown to find the One, in the aid of changing Blood into a wolf (which he has requested of me). Read into the Rose Inn for more of how that happened, and if you want to join us, then you are more than welcome.

*Arrives at the river*

2. bloodfiredeath

bloodfiredeath Die by the Sword

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    "Sorry it has taken me a while to catch up, Wolf! too much time with women and wine has put me in a bad shape"

*gasps for air*

3. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Swimming against this current will be tough, but worth it at the other side. Hold on to my tail if you must, but learn the power of strength within yourself and how to use it.

Good luck.

*Dives in and begins to paddle with all force*

4. bloodfiredeath

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    *wonders what the hell he has got himself into, then steels his nerve and follows, staying right on wolfs tail*

5. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    *both travellers reach the other side*

*Wolf shakes coat to be less wet*

We are on the heathlands now. Ahead, there is a large mountain. Half way up it, is the Great Cave, on which you may already see the watcher wolves, who know we are coming. On the air, you can hear faintly their howls...but they are telling other wolves only our tale, and what is to happen. At night I will return their howls, and other will come to let us know we can proceed. Mauthair has already sensed your presence- and when he learn who you are, and all wolves the same, then the ceremony will begin. It is not long until you will be one of us, friend.

6. bloodfiredeath

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    *Pulling himself out of the water on to the bank, he lies their for a moment exhausted. He then gather his strength and courage and turns to wolf *

" I have heard ancient tales of my race, telling of these mountains, where many a man has gone, yet not returned! They say there is a dark power here, and things are not as they seem"

*looks at wolf with a dubious glance*

7. Nienor

Nienor Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Can you tell me where this is? I'm wondering where the wine and men are.

8. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    i like wolve things about every post I do is about them,and wolf im with you on the guild thing beware though I like the power in my own hands

Last edited: Nov 16, 2006
  9. bloodfiredeath

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    Truthfully, I am actually surrounded by wine, and there are a few men around want me to grab you one?

10. Nienor

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    Yes please. One still possessing all his teeth, over the age of 30 but not over 45. And a bottle of red wine. [​IMG]

11. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Does Nienor and Ray wish to carry on the journey with myself and Blood? If not, then the wolves of the mountains will not grant you as pleasant a journey crossing this terrain- for they feel very strongly about man in their territories, as old wounds lie deep, you may say. If their are other men with you, Blood, then you must leave them behind, and hope that their feet will take them back across the river, or face the might of our race. Unless they too wish to become wolves...

The reason you hear such tales of death, Blood, is because of the poison words of men who have seen their fellows come to claim our homeland, and have failed to do so. Remember, the wolves here and everywhere seldom trusts man, unless a wolf themselves announces one that wishes to become one of us- such as yourself. Truthfully, if you came here alone without my guidance you would be dead before you set foot upon that mountain. And as for things being not as they seem, we will see that when we arrive. But in my mind, I can sense Mauthair, and I know not any wrongdoing in my home.

Look! The night sky is clear- the moon and stars welcome us!

*Wolf lets out a loud howl to the moon, and soon hears the inter-weaving calls of others above on the mountain. The choral singing lasts for some minutes, and then ends. After more minutes have passed, three wolves slink out of nearby woodland. They look at Blood with a sense of curiosity, but also subdued fear.*

They are wary, because of who you are, but they have heard what I have told them and they will guide us up to the cave soon...can you hear them say your name? They call you 'Bloued', the wolfish word for 'Blood'.

12. bloodfiredeath

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    *bloodfiredeath steels himself again, wondering if this is the right move for him, his heart says yes but his mind believes it will miss the company of men and grieves for the loss of the world of men. But wait, what is the world of men? Lies, deceit, vice, woe upon woe doth he conjure until he realises that the way of the wolf is indeed a glorious path.

" Yes, wolf I can hear the choral of the pack, it sing to my blood and calls me. The moon guides my way and destiny calls"

*looks at wolf without fear nor apprehension and he knows this is the right path to follow*

"Let us go friend, and let the pack know that Bloued will see them no harm, but bring them a powerful ally as I possess attributes too powerful for mortal man,let them know that the time of the wolves is almost at hand"

13. Nienor

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    If this is the way to the men and wine, lead on then. :D

14. Wing Rider

Wing Rider Psychotic Cybernetica

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Ah, the reasons for which some people will go on glorious quests...

15. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Nay! 'Tis not, Maiden Nienor- this is the quest to find Mauthair, so that Blood, or who they call 'Bloued' can be changed in to a wolf. We creatures hold no wine, and we destroy humans who are not welcome here; those being ones that have not sworn their alligance under Mauthair, or those who try to claim these lands and it's creatures for their own. You would do well to turn back now, before the shadows of the woods become real.

Bloued, I am glad, as are we all, that you have spent time thinking about this decision. It is not one that comes easily, but you have thought well on the matter, and it is time to fulfill this quest. Now that you know the wolf ways are your path, I know you will make a great one, and I am proud to lead you to Mauthair with my kin.

*Wolves and Bloued arrive at the mouth of the Great Cave, and all around wolves approach at the sight of the new human, and for the first time they show not the signs of anger, but of happiness that there will be a future wolf that has been in both bodies, but has found himself and his spirit in the second. Then, they turn to the rocks that edge over the mountain face, and howl out the message to others- many of whom have already arrived. Surrounded by wolves, Bloued and Wolf enter the cave...*

16. RayCaptain

RayCaptain 如朱

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    I think wolves are awsome so......LETS DO DIS TANG

17. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    I will not lead you yet, Ray. You have not had Mauthair's word to come to the cave, and you must still yet think about this decision to become one of us.

If you follow myself and Bloued, you will be killed by the others. I do not think you are ready, for you give yourself human titles that displease us, and you still use the common language of abbreviations that you need to let go before we can welcome you.

• Like Like x 1
  18. bloodfiredeath

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    *Bloued in now at one with his inner wolf, and its spirit cries out to be as one with the children of the night and run in the great hunt*

*enters cave*

19. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    *Mauthair lies on a stone platforn at the far end of the cave, and is surrounded by shadow. In the darkness, other eyes flash at the travellers, but they mean no harm. As Bloued approaches, Mauthair blinks, which creates sparks of fire around the cave to light it, and that do not grow any bigger. This reveals the enormity of the cave, which stretches high up, and also deep below ground- indeed you would be forgiven for thinking the entire mountain was hollow. Mauthair then looks directly at Bloued*

Mauthair- "It is not often, among wolves, that we see what would be looked at as our enemy, taking this path as he has done, and joining with our fellow kindred. Indeed I myself seldom have the chance to witness this transformation, for the lies that have been spread about our race bleed deep in the minds of others. Now, this man shows honour to us, for he is willing to prove his loyaly to the Great Pack, and be one of us forever more. He has thought long and hard about this decision, and come to a conclusion. Today, we will see this change, and let it be remembered always that not all humans are enemies. There are some, like this man, that remember the wolf for what it is, and we should honour that. See, all here, the ground yonder upon which it is our birthing ground for new cubs- that is where, in one hour, the man known as Blood will be reborn. The man will know the wolf, again"

*Mauthair howls, and other wolves join in. Where many she-wolves currently lie, on platforms of stone upon the face of the cave wall, there is one that remains central to them all, untouched. All know that they will turn their focus to that place when the hour has passed*

20. bloodfiredeath

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    *Bloued looks long and hard at the great Mauthair, and motions for the right to give voice to his innermost thoughts*

"I come before you as a man,something I now wish to leave behind. Great Mauthair, will you guide me in my quest to become one of the great pack? I bring with me honour and loyalty to the pack, courage and steadfulness shall be my watchwords, and never shall I give cause to the pack to fear me, but know that our enemies shall know pain and suffering at my bequest. Great Mauthair, I am ready to leave the world of men behind"

*bows down on one knee, lowers his head and waits*