With power comes responsibility

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Dead Dutchman, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Dead Dutchman

Dead Dutchman Regressive

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    The Inchor has been considered an evil entity, and a messenger of the gods to purify the world of the human race. Many fight against it, and many fight for it. However, one thing is for sure: the Inchor possesses incredible power, capable of vanquishing the human race with it's incredible powers. The inchor first appeared in the human world 1800 years ago, where it made it's power feel in the world, beginning to cause destruction and death. The world was enveloped in darkness until two clans, the Renzo (the sword that Purges), and the Dutchman(the shield that holds) faced the Inchor, ready to sacrifice their life to eradicate the entity. Despite the incredible and devastating power displayed by the Inchor, the Dutchman clan managed to keep it under hold with their power, while the Renzo clan eliminated it by Immolating it with their powerful bloodline techniques. Once defeated the Inchor , the Clan of the Shogun imposed a seal on the Inchor's Soul, never allowing it to be run amok in the world once again.

However, the Inchor planned it's revenge, and tempted the Dutchman clan, which were the more problematic clan. The Dutchman thought it would be a good idea if they had a bit of the Inchor's power, in order to have the upper hand on the Renzo, whom everybody considered to be the more powerful clan. Then, the Inchor and the Dutchman dealed an unholy pact, and the Dutchman were conceded a portion of Inchor's power into their blood, turning their clansman in incredible fighters. Then, the Renzo objected, and then both clans engaged into a war. This happened 660 years ago, and the Inchor saw with glee how both clans, which had ruined it's plans, were now killing themselves.

The Inchor was kept sealed up until the year of 1999. There, A man called Meteorain learned of the Inchor and desired its power for himself , killed the heir of the Clan of the Shogun, and broke the seal which was imposed on the Inchor's soul. Still weak and unable to display it's full power, the Inchor seeked a new host for it's power, and found it in Meteorain.

However, the Inchor was still awaiting to wake up, and Meteorain would take care of this, by gathering fighting energy to strengthen the Inchor power. but meteorain did not live up to his end of the bargain to gather enough energy, Inchor left Meteorain, but still augmented Meteorain to status of a Immortal, Meteorain since disappeared, some believe to train so that he become powerful enough to defeat the Inchor went it comes to power so he could rule earth. Jnanee Highwind became the next host to the Inchor. She accomplished the task after fighting many poweful warriors and absorbing their enery. Then, the Inchori awaked inside of Jnanee's body, and took her new form: that of a spirited young woman which reflected the passionate battles that took place in the fights of Jnanee Highwind, Jnanee and the Inchor were one an entity with two minds both with a single goal, gobal domination. Once again, Inchor regained it's whole power, and the world was once again in grave danger. However, The Inchor did not count on the union between the Renzo and Dutchman clans once again, represented by the Renzo clan: Renzokuken and the last member of the Dutchman clan: Dead Dutchman, and once again managed to stop the Inchor, even when the Inchor once again tryed to sway the last Dutchman to join its cause.Jnanee Highwind escaped with her life. The inchor was once again banned from this world, but for now, the dimensions between this world and its remain parallel, as for the Inchor every hundred years for a human would be ten to it until the next time...

Last edited: Apr 28, 2006
  2. Dead Dutchman

Dead Dutchman Regressive

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Renzokuken walked in Panoma city gym and looked around, he found his man instantly at the back of the gym he saw his nemisis and allie Dead Dutchman slugging a punching bag, Renzokuken walked over to Dead.

"Hello Dead...." Said Renzokuken

Dead stopped punching the bag and went stiff and slowly turned around, and saw Renzokuken standing behind him, Dead stared disgustedly at Renzokuken.

"What do you want?" said Dead taking of his boxing gloves and tossing them into his bag

"Dead enough man, you gotto put the past behind you" Said Renzokuken firmly

"The past, let me tell you the past, Your entire family, no scratch that clan spend the last 1000 years trying to extreminate our bloodline, im the last dutchman, everyone i loved is dead, i watched your father kill my mother and father!" roared Dead

"And you killed my father, I know what our clan has done and Iam trying to put things right" Said Renzokuken trying to stay calm

"GO AWAY" Yelled Dead picking up his bag and walked to the exit

"You and me can't escape our destiny, we're are the guardians of the Inchor, we're are here to make sure he doesnt come back" yelled Renzokuken

Dead turned around and walked over to Renzokuken and looked him straight in the eye.
    "You and your clan messed it up if Iam not mistaken, your clan nearly killed us all and here you are asking me to help keep the seal together, well no your clan brought this on yourselves, if you want help go see the Shogun clan, they'll help ya, me i fight for myself now" Said Dead and turned around and left. Renzokuken shoke his head and left too.

3. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Oh I'm liking it so far, here's hoping I play a major roll in this one too!

4. Dead Dutchman

Dead Dutchman Regressive

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Renzokuken pulled up in front of the sacred Shogun temple in his all black corvette C2 and stepped out of it. A gardener out front of the temple walked up to him and eyed the car jealously.

"Can i help you sir" Asked the gardener leaning on his rake

"Yea, Iam here to meet with Grandmaster Shogun" said Renzokuken taking off his sunglasses and pocketing his car keys.

"Aaagh you must be Renzokuken of the Renzo clan" concluded the gardener " yes he told me would be coming"

"How he know that? I didnt even phone ahead" Asked Renzokuken

The gardener smilied "You'll find Grandmaster Shogun knows a great many things then any mere man"

"Very well, can you point me in his direction" asked Renzokuken

"Yea, up those steppeds" pointed the gardener to steps that lead up the mountain side, to the sumate at the top stood the shogun temple

"yea I was hoping against that" Said Renzokuken looking up the steps to the top.

"Yea I to walk that damn thing every day, so dont complain" said the gardener walking away

And so Renzokuken walked the steps to the sumate.

"huff huff" weezed Renzokuken when he finally reached the top

"Out of breath" asked a voice ahead of Renzokuken

Renzokuken looked up towards the temple doors, there stood Grandmaster Shogun Renzokuken did not doubt the man had an aura of power and confidence around him.

"Yes Iam Grandmaster Shogun, but please call me by my name I.R Shogun" Said I.R Shogun gesturing for Renzokuken to come into the temple, Renzokuken nodded and walked through the doors to see several temple disciples practicing martial arts stances

"Please Mr. Renzokuken follow me to my study" Said I.R Shogun standing near another door
    "Semose Bring tea and food for my guest" with that a disciple left his stance and rushed off,
    Renzokuken followed I.R shogun through the next door.

"Please sit Mr. Renzokuken" Said I.R Shogun gesturing towards a pillow next to a table, Renzokuken sat down and crossed his legs, I.R Shogun did the same, in came the disciple I.R Shogun before requested to bring tea and food amd placed it on the table.

"Well today is a glorious one, A member of the Renzo clan here in the Shogun temple and none other then the great Renzokuken" stated I.R Shogun smiling

"Erm thank you I.R Shogun" bowing his head "Iam here to talk to you about...." said Renzokuken stopping when I.R Shogun raised his hand.

"Yes i know what which you wish to ask, I know you and Dead Dutchman Bannished the God Inchor to the next dimension, and i know want to know how to keep the seal together without the dutchman incantion and the answer is no, without all three, Renzo, Shogun and Dutchman Clan protective wards proformed the Inchor will rematerialise and take host of another evil person" Said I.R Shogun no longer smiling

Renzokuken signed "I feared as much, with Dead Dutchman wanting nothing to do with a Renzo, he hates Renzos, he told me as much" said Renzokuken disappointedly

I.R Shogun nodded "Yes, but not just Renzo's, he also hates himself and his clan, he feels alot of shame and haunt" said I.R Shogun

"Why?" Asked Renzokuken

"Am sure your father told about the Dutchman clan past?" Asked I.R Shogun

Renzokuken nodded "But he never went into detail"

"I shall tell you then, Dead forefather the first Grandmaster Dutchman, Death Dutchman and your forefather Razor Renzo defeated the Inchor, the three clans proformed the binding seals on the Inchor, Dutchman (the shield that Holds) is the power that contains the Inchor
    Renzo( the Sword that purges) is the power that keep the Inchor in constant agorny and torment so that it could not gather energy to break the seal and Shogun (The keeper of Keys) was the power that keep the seal binded for eternity. but after the binding of the Inchor only the Renzo got the glory as it was your forefather Razor Renzo who wounded it, a task the world thought impossible, and with that the country's of the worlds showered the Renzo clan is wealth and fame, the Dutchman clan fell out of thought, Bitter and resentful Death Dutchman began become suseptable to the Inchor tempting of power, Death Dutchman conceded the Inchor to allow so one its power and blood into his own clans bloodline, making incredible fighters out of all the clansmen, Now Renzokuken as much as your clan was great, generous and giving they were very vain, they saw what Death done and feared that the Dutchman clan would become more powerful then them, your clan one night slipped into the Dutchman clan's village and murdered many of the clans best fighters, thus began a thousand years of blood shed between your clans, but the Renzo clan had the upper hand after they slaughter the dutchmans clan best and soon the dutchman clan bloodline began to disappear, to what it is today the last dutchman, Dead Dutchman, he feels alot shame and guilt because of what his fore father had done allowing such corruptive power of the Inchor in their power, he feels Guilt because he couldnt potect his family went he was a child when your father kakoro Renzo killed the last of the Dutchman bloodline, he is incredibly bitter and hate filled" told I.R Shogun

Renzokuken shoke his head "Damn my father, we need to convince Dead to help us, I had no luck, my you would do better?" suggested Renzokuken

I.R Shogun nodded "Yes i was thinking along the same lines myself, but for now please make yourself at home we'll leave for panoma city tomorrow morning" offered I.R Shogun

"Thank you, it would be an honour to stay in the sacred Shogun temple" answered Renzokuken

"Excellent" Said I.R Shogun and with that he clapped his hands and in rushed two temple Disciples "Prepare a room for our honoured guest" Both Disciples nodded and left

"What will do next if we can convince Dead to help us" Asked Renzokuken

"We will hunt down the last two hosts of the Inchor, Jnanee Highwind and Meteorain, if anyone knows the Inchors will next materialise it'll be them, likely one could same host again" answered

"Meteorain? Hmm oh yes, he defeated and killed the last Shogun Grandmaster, no simple task and he did it without the help of the Inchors power, he'll be the most dangerous to question" Said Renzokuken

"Yes Meteorain, that foul man is pure evil, his desire for world domination would match the Inchors maybe even surpass it, we'll have to approach him with extreme caution, thats even if we can find him, he's been in training in secret for years" Said I.R Shogun bitterly went he spoke Meteorain's name.

"How come?" Asked Renzokuken

"He could have taken the world for his own years ago, but wants to defeat the Inchor on its own terms before that, he maybe evil, but he's a proud man" said I.R Shogun signing, the two disciples came back into the room.

"Master Renzokuken's room is prepared grandmaster Shogun" Said the first Disciple bowing

"Well Renzokuken your is prepared, feel fit the walk the grounds anywhere you want, I must leave you know, i must conduct our temple's mass now, infact Iam late, please excue me" Said I.R Shogun getting up and left.

5. Dead Dutchman

Dead Dutchman Regressive

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
  6. Dead Dutchman

Dead Dutchman Regressive

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I.R left to room and headed off to the main temple room, to hold the daily mass, Renzokuken stood up and left the temple and strolled in the temple beautiful garden at the rear of the temple, the garden was wonderous, beautiful blue and red roses lined the outside of the garden and the walk way that lead the garden and always the soft trickeling of water in the background coming from the bamboo fountain in the centre of the garden.

Renzokuken quietly strolled along the walk way, nodding and smiling to the passing monks, priests and martial arts disciples quickly making their way to the temple. Renzokuken stood still at the centre of the garden and breathed in the heavy perfumed air that surrounded the garden

"Aaaagghh" signed Renzokuken after breathing in.

"Renzzzzoooo" slithered a voiced around Renzokuken's ears, Renzokuken quickly when into a defense stance, tuning his ear and body energy around him to sense where the voice is coming from.

"Nooo need to try and sense, I am the Inchor, I am an essence at this moment" Slithered the voice again.

"What do you want you foul beast" said Renzokuken sending his thinks outward telepathically

"Aaagggh, so you are proficient in telepathy" Whispered the voice into Renzokuken's ear

"End your talk, ill will not sway or faulter, should you try to come back to this dimension, Ill send you back!" Voiced Renzokuken Telepathically

"You send me back? Hmm I am sure it was Dead Dutchman, who sent me back, you are greatly skilled, but without the unified force of the Dutchman Clan and Renzo Clan the world will fall I just thought i should let you know, Until next time Renzokuken" Spoke the Inchor as it is voice as it dissipated

"Renzokuken are you ok?" Asked a voice to Renzokuken rear, Renzokuken spun around quickly throwing a quick jab at the speaker, but before the jab could connect, Renzokuken was throwm to the gorund and his arm lock in a fugiwara arm lock.

"Aaarrrgh" Screamed Renzokuken

"Renzokuken whats you problem" Asked th voice, Renzokuken looked up and saw it was I.R Shogun, Renzokuken relaxed.

"Iam sorry I.R Shogun, I was on edge the Inchor was speaking to me" Said Renzokuken as I.R Shogun released him from the arm-lock.

"The Inchor spoke to you?!" Asked I.R Shogun edgely

"Relax, I remember what happened to last man who listened to what the Inchor had to say" Said Renzokuken stretching his arm

"what did he say" asked I.R Shogun

"he reminded me how he can't be defeated without the unified forced of the Renzo and Dutchman clan, I think he knows Dead won't help me" Said Renzokuken as I.R Shogun and him walked back towards the temple.

"the situation is getting more dire then I thought,, if the Inchor has the power of the meta-physical, then he now far from assuming enough power to take a host and gather the need energy for him and host to fuse" Said I.R Shogun " We must leave now for panoma city and locate Dead Dutchman, if the Inchor is speaking to you, he will most likely be speaking to Dead Dutchman"

I.R Shogun and Renzokuken rushed into I.R Shogun private study, I.R Shogun hurriedly threw his martial arts cloths and various other items into a bag and both he and Renzokuken rushed out the temple, Quickly stopping to tell a Temple priest he was leaving for some time and leaving him in charge.

"You think Dead, might join the Inchors cause, even become the next host?" asked Renzokuken as they rushed down the steps and jump into Renzokuken corvette and drive off in the direction of panoma city.

"No, Dead Dutchman will never join the Inchor or be the next host, however with enough time the Inchor could convince you and me are enemies trying to fulfill a thousand years of bloodshed and kill the last Dutchman" said I.R Shogun as he quickly putting on his martial arts suit as Renzokuken speed down the mountain highway to panoma.

Meanwhile back in Panoma city.....

Dead Dutchman sat in a deserted bar in downtown Panoma, quitely sipping a glass of scotch until, two punks stumbled into the bar.

"Hey! Bartender four schooners of beer here!" yelled one of the punks at the end of the bar, Dead Dutchman quitely finished his drink and cast a glance at the punks and turn back to the bartender.

"Give me another Abe" Said Dead

"Sure thing Mr. Dead" Said the bartender as he opened up Dead favourite bottle of scotch and pour him another hit.

"Hey! you deaf! I said four Schooners of beer" Yelled the Punk, Dead looked up at the bartender and winked at him and got up and walked over to the other end of the bar.

"Oh no" signed the bartender and got underneath the bar, the first punk who was yelling for beer saw Dead walking over.

"What the hell are you looking at loser" yelled the punk, Dead stopped in front of him.

"I like my bar quite, please leave" Asked Dead calmly

"What!? check this loser out, telling us what to!" said the punk to his mate, both of them were of their stoods now and standing infront of Dead.

"If you dont leave now, I'll take your arm, both of yours" said Dead nonchalantly

"HAhahahaha" they both laughed, the first lunged at Dead, Dead Dutchman caught his hand at the wrist pulled it over his shoulder and lifted his shoulder dislocating his shoulder joint he the followed through and spun around ripping his right arm right off. The first punk fell to the floor screaming as a torrent of blood sprayed from the stump that was his arm, the second punk grabbed his friend and pulled him out of the bar.

The bartender resurfaced after the screaming died down.

"Do you have to do that to everybody who makes a little noise in bar, thats why no comes here!" said the bartender

"Why are you worried?, i pay you plenty to keep the bar open" asked Dead

"Yea, but I'd be nice to have company" said the bartender

"And what am I? copped liver?" asked Dead

"Company? you come here every day after training, get ripped and go home, you never talk, just drink" Said the bartender accusedly

"Abe, have a day off, Iam going out to night" said Dead getting up and throwing his jacket on and walked out.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2006
  7. Dead Dutchman

Dead Dutchman Regressive

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Renzokuken spun around the corner that lead to Dead's favourite bar, accidentally side-swipping a lamp post.

"Damn man my car" Moaned Renzokuken with his foot to the floor

"We cant worry about it now, wheres this bar?" asked I.R Shogun

"Round this corner" Answered Renzokuken speeding around the corner and braking hard. Renzokuken and I.R Shogun jump out the car, leaving it parked in the middle of the street, Renzokuken and I.R Shogun run up and similantously kick the door to the bar in, only to see a stunned barman putting his jacket about.

"Look..Look I'm locking up right now, if you want a drink that bad theres a good pub down the street" Said the shocked barman.

"We dont want a drink, we're looking for Dead Dutchman, have you seen him?" Asked I.R Shogun, a look of annoyance came over the bartenders face

"Look if you want to start a fight with him that your thing, but i'll be damned if i let another brawl happen in my bar again, i dont care how much Dead pays me" Said the barman crossing his arms across his chest.

"So he's here?" Asked Renzokuken, the barman shoke his head.

"Nope, left here about two minutes ago, probably heading home" said the barman gesturing for them to leave, I.R Shogun and Renzokuken step outside.

"So he's heading home, any chance you know where he lives?" asked I.R Shogun as he and Renzokuken walk back to the car.

"yea, but that the last place, i want to go" said Renzokuken grimly.

"Why's that?" Asked I.R Shogun opening his door and sitting into the car.

"The Dutchman Dojo is where Dead killed my father" said Renzokuken starting the car "But i have no choice it seems" and started off towards Dead's home.

A short while later Renzokuken's black corvette pulled up to the ancestral home of the Dutchman Bloodline, the Dutchman Dojo, Renzokuken and I.R Shogun walked up the steps and knocked on the door, only here some grunting and shuffling noises, but finally after more knocking the door opened violently with Dead standing in the door frame with bloodshot eyes.

"Who the hell comes calling at this time of night!" Roared Dead looking at the two figures with sqwinty eyes.

"Iam I.R Shogun, Grandmaster of the Shogun Clan" answered I.R Shogun first

"And Renzokuken, Supreme Dragon Knight of the Renzo clan forces" Followed up Renzokuken, this was the traditional matter in which in all three clans would speak when all three clans members would meet, Dead was honour and blood bound to speak his title and invite them into his home.

Dead rubbed his eyes and looked up at I.R Shogun face and then over to Renzokuken.

"And I Dead Dutchman, Patriarch of the Dutchman clan welcome you all to my humble home" Answered Dead correctly, Renzokuken and I.R Shogun stepped in, Dead closed the door behind them and then proceeded to escourt them to his study.

"Sit down gentlemen" Said Dead upon entering the room, gesturing to two empty chairs infront of his table, Dead sat down.

"Now before we talk about whatever you have come here to talk about, let me make it clear the only reason i allowed you in my home Renzokuken is out of respect for Grandmaster Shogun, and my traditional blood rites I'm bound too" Said Dead lean back in his chair.

"I understand" said Renzokuken quietly

"Mr. Dutchman, we have come here to talk to you about a matter of the up most ergancy, the Ichor is growing in power again, and soon it will take a host again, possibly the Immortal Meteorain" Spoke I.R Shogun clamly

"And how do you know of the Inchors power increase?" Asked Dead

"It spoke to me" Said Renzokuken grimly "trust me"

"Ha! the day i take the word of Renzo is the day the last Dutchman dies" laughed Dead without mirth.

"He's not lying Mr. Dutchman" Said I.R Shogun, Dead looked over at I.R Shogun and after a paused nodded.

"My father always said you can trust a Shogun" Said Dead solemly "So whats your plan to stop the Inchor?"

"Find and question the Inchors last two hosts" Answered I.R Shogun.

"You intend to make Meteorain the Immortal answer you questions?" Asked Dead.

Both I.R Shogun and Renzokuken nodded.

"And what do you need from me?" Asked Dead

"You complete the trinity Dead, without you we cant subdue Meteorain or Jnanee, and we cant defeat and bind the Inchor" Answered Renzokuken.

"If you want my help it'll cost you" Said Dead

Both Renzokuken and I.R Shogun looked at each other.

"What do you want?" Asked

"As you know, the Dutchman clan bloodline cannot continue without a Dutchmen woman or one of the other clan bloodline women and since the Renzo's killed every Dutchman but me, i needed a woman to continue my bloodline, so im asking for a marriage from a woman from either of your clans, I'd prefer a Shogun woman but a Renzo will do" Said Dead

"There are many Beautiful women in my clan, Mr. Dead, I'd be Honoured to have Dutchman Blood in my clan" Spoke I.R Shogun.

"Very good" Said Dead standing up and clapping his hands together "Gentlemen i'll show you to your rooms and in the morning we find Meteorain!".

END OF CHAPTER 1

Last edited: May 20, 2006
  8. Dead Dutchman

Dead Dutchman Regressive

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    All my writting is copywrite dont steal my stuff.

9. Dead Dutchman

Dead Dutchman Regressive

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Start of chapter 2
    Meteorain sat on he stone throne high up in Ever-long Mountain, He sat closed eyed meditating sending his physical energy and powerful will outwards, small pebbles and rocks began to rattle on surface of his solid stone floor began to shake, Meteorain relaxed his body and stopped meditating and opened his eyes and stood up and walk along his throne rooms wall, as he walked along his stuck his right index finger out and punctured the solid stone and began to drag it along ripping a gash along the wall as walked towards the exit to his throne room, the wall healed itself as he continued pass, the very fortress was an extension of his will, he could shift and change at will.

Meteorain continued to walk a through his corridors untill he came to the massive steel doors the crafted himself through using his will to form it. Meteorain raised his hand and the great doors opened at his will, Meteorain walked out on the frozen tundura, premafrost cruncking under his feet, frozen winds whirled around him as he extended his will outwards, no cold would bite upon his flesh, he continued untill he came to Devil's Keep Cliffs, a four thousand meter drop straight down.

"They come, the trinity" spoke Meteorain softly looking out into the frosty gail, Meteorain shivered but not for the cold, for the great battle that was to come, Meteorain lived for the glory of battle and after ten years in exile to train and further his god like abilites finally a challenge has come.

Meteorain swung about sensing a presence behind him, Meteorain eyes widened in shock, before him stood the beautiful goddess Jnanee Highwind, the Second host of the Inchor, Meteorain clenched his fists, small pockets of energy erupting around his fists.

"Now, now Meteorain, no need for such hostilies" Spoke Jnanee Highwind silkily.

"And what can i do for a goddess of your Beauty?" asked Meteorain, Jnanee Highwind raised her hand to her mouth and giggled.

"My, my i hear that the god Meteorain was a brutish bore of a man, concerned with only fighting, but here he stand complementing me" Smilied Jnanee Highwind "But kind sir can we please continue our discusstion inside your fortress?" Meteorain nodded, Jnanee Highwind stepped forth into Meteorain's Will dome to protect her from the cold and they both headed up to Meteorain mountain fortress.

Last edited: May 23, 2006
  10. Dead Dutchman

Dead Dutchman Regressive

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Renzokuken strolled through the Dutchman Dojo house hold until he came up on the training and spaing hall, Renzokuken slid the door open and walked into the centre of the spaing hall and breathed in the swetty air, it was evident Dead trained here every day, Renzokuken stepped forwarded and his foot slipped on what felt like a piece of plastic, Renzokuken looked down and saw it was a large blotch of drained blood, Renzokuken bended down and touched it with his fingers.

"Its your father's" came a voice from behind Renzokuken, Renzokuken spun around and saw it was Dead leening against the doors frame.

"My...my father's" said Renzokuken looking at the drained blood at the floor.

"Yes, I killed him right where you're stand" pointed Dead.

"And you never cleaned it up?" Said Renzokuken wrath entering his voice.

"Take a look at the sword on the wall, thats your fathers and fore fathers sword, the very sword that injured the Inchor, you see the blood on it thats a thousand years of Dutchman blood on it you ansestors never cleaned the Dutchman blood from their kills, why should I?" Explained Dead.

"My father's sword, The Iron Maiden, A blood rite to all Renzo heirs hanging on your wall?!" Roared Renzokuken clenching his fists.

"Yes I killed your father with it" Smilied Dead "But it's your's now by blood rite , it's an interesting weapon, it's steel get sharper and stronger with each kill, quite amazing"

Renzokuken walked over to the wall and took the blade and sheath from the holder, Renzokuken held the Sword at arms length the blood on the blade shone in the light from the hall way, Renzokuken turned around and pointing the blade at Dead.

"Don't push your luck with me Renzokuken, you arent even half the fighter your father was and I killed him, how do you plan to beat me?" Said Dead still relaxed against the door frame. Renzokuken took this in, then slid the blade into it's sheath, Dead nodded his approval.

"Get some sleep Renzokuken, we head for Ever-Long Mountain in the morning" Said Dead turning from the door and heading up to his sleeping quarters.

11. BBallForLife

BBallForLife New Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Sweet so far.

12. King Eduardo

King Eduardo yo mama's

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    So far this is great I really like all the dialougue keep working on it.

13. Dead Dutchman

Dead Dutchman Regressive

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Renzokuken and I.R Shogun stood next to Renzokuken's car in the early morning waiting for Dead, "Whats taken him so long?" asked Renzo to I.R Shogun "Doing his moring rituals I suppose" Said I.R Shogun looking back at the Dutchman Dojo, the door opened Dead stepped out and locked the door and walked down the steps to Renzo and I.R Shogun. "Ya ready now Dead?" Asked Renzo "Yeah, lets go" Said Dead throwing his gear into Renzo's cars trunk "But where?" Asked I.R Shogun "Ever-long Mountain" Answered Dead opening the door and getting into the back-seat the others followed suit "Whats at Ever-long Mountain?" asked Renzo starting up the car "Meteorain lives at the summit" Said Dead buckling up his seat belt. Renzo pulls off from the sidewalk and starts driving down the highway "How do you know this" asked I.R Shogun as he tuned the sterio "Me dad told me" Explained Dead looking out the window "Your dad's dead" Spoke Renzo "Yea, I can communicate with him it seems to be the only upside to this blood-curse i have" Answered Dead, Renzo pulled a questoning look on his face.

14. Dead Dutchman

Dead Dutchman Regressive

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Meanwhile atop Ever-long Mountain

"Let me get this straight, not only is The Inchor going to re-manifest itself, All three clans members have reunited and are looking for us?" Exclaimed Jnanee pacing back and forth in the Meteorains stone throne room. "Yes correct, Problem is I have no idea who The Inchor is going to take host of" Spoke Meteorain Drily while sitting on his throne, Meteorain paused becoming alert, He stood up and touched the stone wall, A sly grin came over his face "Their coming all three, Here" Spoke Meteorain. "What so funny, if your forgetting they defeated The Inchor in two previous occasions, what chance do we have against them?!" Yelled Jnanee at Meteorain "Whats so funny is their coming into my environment, I'll have to home ground advantage and unlike The Inchor ill be prepared for them, You stick around if you'd like?" Explained Meteorain now sitting back in his throne. Jnanee smilied "No thanks where ever that Dead Dutchman goes death aint far behind, Im out of here" Spoke Jnanee her voice resounding around them in the throne room. She turned and strolled right out of the room and out through the hallways and out on the tundra summit of Ever-long Mountain, She breathed in the frosty air and began to glow faintly blue, but gradually increasing intensity finally she was a bright blue and in a flash she was gone.

15. BBallForLife

BBallForLife New Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Still good