Will you buy Warhammer Online?

Discussion in 'Polls' started by Foinikas, Mar 26, 2008.

?

Will you buy Warhammer Online?

1. Yes I will

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No,I will keep playing other MMORPGs/I will not buy it

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Foinikas

Foinikas Playing backgammon!

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    I hate Skaven!

But I like Flaggelants since the first time I played Warhammer 2 Dark Omen on Playstation.They were one of the most dependable armies!:p

Yes I want to make a Warrior Priest for sure and a dwarf Hammerer.If I make a Destruction character I will most probably make a Black Orc.Black Orcs and Choppas look so cool!

2. azuren82

azuren82 Berserk got banned...

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I know that WE aren't that vital in the power scale. The recent WH campaigns don't really center around them except for The Fate of Athel Loren where it's obvious that WE take center stage. Storm of Chaos and Nemesis Crown... dude, it's the Empire's show for the former and the Dwarves' in the latter.

Btw, I thought you've said b4 that you prefer Brettonians to Empire last time round, met? I think I saw a post by you on that although that one is super long and I dunno if I can find it here. tbh tho, Bret knights really kick ass. They definitely pwn their counterparts in the Empire. Grail Knights ftw.

Well, I guess both of us got something in common here in that both of us want to be a HE Sword Master. Really, I agree they look so bad ass with the armor and helm. :)

Shadow Warriors look interesting as well since I most of the time really like those ranger-like characters... ;)

My all time fave in the WH world tho is the War Dancer. Super pwnage lol! :D

Eltharion rulez for the Sword Masters btw. :draught:

3. azuren82

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    To Met: here's the evidence on what I've said on your views on the Brets...

I prefer Brettionians. I'm sorry but Empire like a bunch of pompous idiots with their eye-searing colours and frilly clothing. Bretonnians look amazing (well better than empire by any rate).

Plus I play with them better. They got a cool range of stuff. Sure, fair bit of emphasis on Knights....but Knights are pwnage.

Also....Sigmar is so lame. He just annoys me.

See that? Can't deny this can you? :D

4. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Yea I think I've got confused there. I usually get Bretonnians and Empire mixed up (I only really know mostly about HE and Skaven). I hate the one's that wear the colourful shit. If the colourful one's are the one's in the game, well good thing I'm playing destruction :p

Oh God Sigmar is so goddamn lame. Worst Human/God ever.

Either way, Brets are in there because they are quite involved in many different things in the WH universe. Hopefully nobody chooses the mosre "flashy" Bret gear, cos I'll die from colour overdose.

5. azuren82

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Erm... you talking about Brets in the WH major powers list or in the game itself? tbh tho, I think that the colourful shit is the Empire. Never seen any colorful Brets lol! :D on Sigmar being lame... tbh, I'm neutral towards him, but Ulric definitely pwns him in greatness. ;) Maybe we'll see Brets and WE in the possible expansions? And yeah, add the Beastmen into the fray as well. WH warfare won't be interesting without the war between the WE and BM. :)

6. azuren82

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Just a question here: Which class will you guys wanna see for the final HE slot? I'm gunning for the White Lions. Kohril is so much of a kick ass mofo. Phoenix Guard is on my list as well. :)

P.S to met: I've heard online somewhere that Phoenix Guard sux. Is it true?

7. Blackness

Blackness Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    I've heard people saying it'll be White Lion :p

8. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Yea it's Empire who are the colourful bastards. Thankgod they chose Brets. (Damn their similarity and both being human). So atleast I was right in hating Empire on that quote.

The only super colourful stuff in Brets are some of their Knights, but they make up for it by being totally badass.

[​IMG]

Don't they just look so good on the tabletop?

I'm not sure for the last HE spot tbh. Both PG and WL are awesome. Both look great and are great. New Korhil model looks badass aswell.

I've not really seen anything to make Pheonix Guard suck. Maybe in the new codex? Last I seen they had base Initiative of 6 and Ld 9. That's higher than most lol. Not to mention they cause fear and have heavy armour. Their supposed to be in the most desperate of situations since their so good at fighting. So yea I don't know if it's true. Maybe it's just some people's opinion? They only 15pts per model aswell, so not all that expensive for a Rare Unit choice.

9. azuren82

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    To Blackness: If that's true, then ****ing hell yeah!

To Met: What do u mean by they chose Brets? Never seen the new Kohril mod btw. Any pics on that? I'm dying to find out... on the PG stats, tbh, I saw that in the army sheet downloaded from the GW site. On the PG sux online source, sad to say that I still haven't pinpoint it yet. Ages since I saw that... :(

10. azuren82

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    To Met: Yeah, finally found the source. Seems that you're right on the PG tho since the whole issue of PG sux big time is in the 6th Ed. 7th Ed really improved the whole infantry on the whole compared to what 6th did to them...

P.S to met: How does Speed of Asuryan work btw? I know that's a new rule for 7th Ed...

11. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    Whoa!If you people are talking about the Empire infantry wearing clothes with many colours looking like gays well I must admit that I'm not so fond of the Empire infantry because they have so many Renassaince influences!Just look at them!They look as if they just came back from the Thirty Years War!

But the rest of the Empire is pure Medieval Germany style and I love it.From the buildings to the statues and clothes and the decorations of the rest of the Empire forces,I just love that medieval Germany/gothic look.

Bretonnians are one of the coolest peoples in the Warhammer world as well,they are one of the best races in my opinion.

Hey I have an idea.When Warhammer Online comes out why don't we all Europeans here make characters in a specific server and play together and even make a guild? :p

12. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    By they chose Brets I mean that it's good that they chose to allow playing of Bretonnians rather than Empire since both are pretty big races in the WH world.

Man I haven't got the new HE Codex, I've not even flicked through it! So unfortunately I won't be able to tell you the moves until I get it (will be downloading it soon :p)

The PG stats I gave are from the second latest HE codex which I'm assuming is 6th edition since it doesn't actually say within the book itself lol. So the stats were looking good back in that one, so can't see how they were bad :S

13. azuren82

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    So I guess you're talking about options in using the human race in WH tabletop, right? Btw, where can I download the codex for WH on the whole? On the 6th Ed issue... funny. The source I've got is from Wikipedia and I don't think it is actually lying since it's been quite some time since 6th Ed come out... :S

14. Blackness

Blackness Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    /sigh

15. azuren82

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Well, no issues if they did the delay to tweak the game in a better way. The issue is the same of WOW way back in time if I remember correctly. But then again, could it actually be EA's fault? Dunno on that.

Out of Topic: Met is so gonna have a heart attack when he sees who makes the cut of the top 25 models of WH in the #12 spot. Won't blame him for that tho. I was like wtf when I saw it...

16. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Wtf...Karl Franz. Ok tbh his model looks not that bad, his banner is quite cool. I just hate the fact he's uber pro-sigmar. Seriously though, how is he higher than Tyrion? Tryion looks far more badass. Just look at Sunfang damnit >_<

Well really I quite like the setback. I'll only be getting the game when I acquire a new laptop which will have much better specs than my current desktop (gfx card wise anyway lol). That way I won't have to catch up as much :p

17. azuren82

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Saw the Elf on Dragon mod btw, met? :)

18. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    Azuren stop talking about table-top stuff here,this is the game thread.

Actually if they are to make the game much better then the delay is good.But right now I feel like I want to quit WOW for good and start Warhammer Online,but I can't.

I just by the time Warhammer Online is out I will have upgraded my computer a bit...you know...better graphics card,more memory and perhaps a format.

19. Meteorain

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    Yea I did Azuren. Looking quite good, like the shield. Footit does awesome work.

The tabletop stuff is usually relevant, since low-and-behold, that's what it's based on. Not to mention much fo the tabletop stuff can used to guess what can be in the game. One example being the free slot for the HE, which we speculated could be White Lions or Pheonix Guard which ofc are notable units within the tabletop HE army.

A little sidebanter doesn't hurt anyone. I don't think you're free of that accusation either.

20. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    Silence!a Kill U!