Whyd you change it?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Wisconsin, Aug 29, 2004.

1. Wisconsin

Wisconsin Art House Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -0
    Why did you make it so when you spam your lose points, boom?? Im jsut wondering.

2. Boomer

Boomer BANNED

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Why should I allow you to get good stuff for crap posts? Posting well will get you rewarded. Posting nothing but spam gets you nothing but less points. I knew it would make people get all up ina tiff about it. And you all will get over it. The points and the spam forum are an addition and can be taken away quite quickly.

3. Crusader

Crusader Disturber of the Peace

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    You know there are some places in spam that arent 'crap posts' as you put it. Its the only place where you can have a decent discussion without having someone complain about going off topic every hour. Some threads there are a lot more serious than others elsewhere.

4. Ender-Zero

Ender-Zero Ruff Mercenary

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    Why not just make it so when we spam we dont gain points but we don't lose them either? I think that would be better.

5. Boomer

Boomer BANNED

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Alright I am probably going to sound like a jerk here but I am going to say it anyways and well you will all have to get over it. You lose points if you use the spam area. That's the bottom line. Want to gain points? Then post in a topic relative to the forums. Complain all you want but I am not changing it. Keep on complaining and I am going to remove the whole damn system and the spam area to boot. It seems there are always some people in the crowd that are never happy. I don't seek to please the unhappy ones I seek to please the people that come here and enjoy this place, don't have an issue with it and those that support us.

6. Wisconsin

Wisconsin Art House Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -0
    I was just curios (sp?). I didnt mean for anyone to get mad at anyone. Im just glad there is a spam section. Its Booms forum, so let him decide what to do. As for me, I was just wondering.