Which One To Buy? I Need Your Opinion.

Discussion in 'General Weapons & Armour' started by mynameis, Jan 30, 2004.

1. mynameis

mynameis New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    As i posted before i bought Narsil not from UC.Finally i have some money now and i am able to buy a UC SWORD.I like Narsil and Strider's sword both the same. I like Narsil cause it's huge and very popular cause of the movie.It has a magic of its own.But Strider's sword is also a beautiful sword with one advantage: it doesn't seem so unreal and it's lengh seems more down to earth than Narsil's. I mean i am 1,80m tall and Narsil in my hands seems way to fantastic.Strider;s sword for me and i think for most of you (i don't believe there is someone here over 2,10m tall like Elendil!!!!) suits better for common people lie us.You can hold it and you can feel like holding a real sword. It is a sword that you can "yield". I don't know if you understand my thoughts. I don't blame Narsil, in fact i like it very much.Please share with me your thoughts.Which one to buy? If i buy Strider's sword i'm going for the scabbard also.

By the way my non UC Narsil has something unique.Some may take it as an advantage and others like a disadvantage: From a close look it isn't so perfect, in fact there are some parts not so well crafted but that gives you the idea that someone has used it and that makes it look more like a real sword. Again i hope you get it cuase i'm speaking through my Greek language/thoughts.

Anyway, anyone who wants to share thoughts is welcome!!!!!

2. amondray

amondray New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    May i suggest waiting for the unlimited version of Anduril to be released. It is the same size and design of Narsil, but has ruins on the blade and a much better plaque in my opinion. Whatever you decide they are all good swords!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2004
  3. Turgon883

Turgon883 New Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    I agree with amondray! Especially since I've made my decision to wait for the UL Anduril, it's the same dimensions as Nasil but with the extra runes I think it's more striking...Plus Anduril has a scabbard coming out later this year! Hehehe the length doesn't bother me seeing as I'm a little over 2 meters tall (about 6'1") infact I think the size of Anduril (and Narsil) makes it even more impressive!