Where does one begin...

Discussion in 'Greetings!' started by Bizzzzu, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Bizzzzu

Bizzzzu Squee

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The mark of my arrival will be the start of a new generation. My Clan stand forever at the top of a vast mountain array, swords forever ready for defending the common good of our own class, the beloved swordmasters and all of their kin of this world. We never sleep, for we always and ardently seek knowledge, and are the protectors of the Balance. People refer to us as a myth, a rumor, a mere story to titter onto passers by for amusement. However, we are here, and when the Balance is corrupted, we unleash Judgment Day on the whole of the land. You cannot prove we are but more than a legend; the depths of the human mind are but limited in this respect... however, though faint it may be, you may hear the chorus of protection if one listens close enough.

... Greetings. I am Bizz. I have come to greet the people here from the Mountains of the North, and watch over the precious, fragile units as if they were the world. Because, to the Clan, they indeed are the World, and when a swordmaster's HP drops to zero, the Balance is disturbed forever and eternally.

... So, how are all of you? I am also known as the hopeless Fire Emblem fangirl with big dreams and a fetish for collecting strange things. I also fervently love apples and assorted other kinds of fruits; if you get me a fruit I haven't tried, I will promptly eat it and give you my honest opinion. Literature is similar in this regard- bring me something to read, and I will read it and do the same. If I don't like what I taste, how can I fully enjoy it? My tastes are refined into something very interestingly strange. I am unsure as to how to describe it other than that.

Also, I lost my voice at the worst time I could ever possibly lose my voice. All-state choir auditions, anyone? I wouldn't be as nervous if I actually weren't sick. I feel so useless. But only for now. Someday, I will rule the world. With an iron fist. And baked beans.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  2. Endrak

Endrak Resident Mad Scientist

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I will stand by you, as first among your Baked Beans!

3. Lady Cyllíeth

Lady Cyllíeth WillExplodeUnderPressure

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    Welcome to TFF!!!

4. Raff the Sweetling

Raff the Sweetling Threadkiller

Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0
    Welcome! How do you feel about bananas?

5. Black Tattoo

Black Tattoo The Corruptor