When your best friend pisses you off...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Foinikas, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Lord Yuan

Lord Yuan Death-Thousand+

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    You could contact the people that made the advertisement I'm sure they would be happy to answer.

2. Foinikas

Foinikas Playing backgammon!

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    Dude,was there really any chance you would side with me?Of course not,because you are who you are.So pack it up and go jogging.

3. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    If you ask for an opinion you should be ready to receive an different opinion than your own, and it should not be criticized, there can`t be a discussion where you just say that other is stupid and wrong...every body has a different experience in life - therefore a different view on things. I think that they were romantically involved, but you dont see me running around and saying that sparrow is stupid just because he THINKS differently. Accept other opions or leave it be, but NEVER EVER say that he SHOULD NOT say his! Ecspecially when you asked for one.

4. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    It honestly isn't about him having a different opinion than mine,it's specifically that I don't want that person taking part in my threads,I don't like him at all and he's been trolling me countless times for a long time now.That's honestly what it is.I would like him not to participate in my threads.I am saying it kindly here.

5. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    Then just add him to ignore list and that`s all.

But if you make thread you make it for everybody, and you cannot forbid some one to post i them,and I care for his opinion, and I would like to read his on several cases.

6. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    ANONYMOUS! Thank you for your concern please kindly step down.

7. PerFolmer

PerFolmer Citizen of Urth.

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Maybe your friend is one of those persons who tries to make you equally responsible for emotions or opinions he might hold himself?
    That way he can make fun of you for things only he himself have thought of and may feel insecure about. I dunno man.

8. Oddrun

Oddrun I speak languages.

Ratings:
    +200 / 1 / -0
    I, for one, don't understand why would you even fight about something as stupid as this. So he thinks the girl is his sister - so what? Let him, it really isn't worth fighting over.

9. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    Yeah it does sound silly but he kept insisting about something that I told him was totally illogical for this this this and this reasons,but he kept insisting,but that's not the whole point,he was being a bitch for the rest of the night,saying some really annoying stuff.He's like that sometimes,he wants to piss you off so badly no matter what you do.For example sometimes he wants to piss you off by saying something and if you ignore him he will keep saying it until you get annoyed.Like...keeps repeating it..."Serbs are gypsies.Serbs are gypsies.Serbs are gypsies.Serbs are gypsies".....until you get angry and go like "alright stfu now".

10. Heaven's Cloud

Heaven's Cloud Active Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    What will really get on his nerves is if you deny him whatever pleasure he seems to get from this pattern of behavior.
    If he has to call Serbs gypsies 200 times in one day, and still can't wind you up, doing this sort of thing will eventually
    seem like a job for him.

But every time he gets to piss you off, it's like he's getting that $1000 check in the mail, and suddenly it all seems worth it to him.
    Take control of the situation, and let him act stupid all he wants. Eventually, he'll get tired of it when things stop going as planned.

11. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
  12. JIM

JIM zombie Turncoat

Ratings:
    +327 / 1 / -0
    if that fails, get him drunk, tie him naked, painted in rainbow colours, to a light pole, with a sign around his neck "marriage equality"

Search tags for this page

bosnia piss girls

friends who piss you off

what to do when your best friend pisses you off