When your best friend pisses you off...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Foinikas, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Foinikas

Foinikas Playing backgammon!

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    Ok...I'm gonna bitch a bit this time.One of my best friends gets on my nerves sometimes.It doesn't happen often,but when he is in that mood he becomes a real jerk.

He was at my house tonight and we were watching the football game Bosnia-Greece and we were also talking etc.

So anyway,after the game and all that we got into a big arguement about a commercial.This commercial:

In the commercial we see a guy,his friends,some parents and a cute sweet girl who tells him "Send an SMS sometime...don't forget me!!!" and he says "You?NEVER!You're my...(chocolate brand)".Then he kisses her on the cheek and leaves.Then the narrator says the name of the chocolate and the slogan "you're first love and forever(love)".

And he INSISTED adamantly that the girl is not his girlfriend in the commercial but his "younger sister".I told him that goes against logic,the slogan,the setting,the whole commercial doesn't imply it's his sister".But he kept insisting.And insisting and insisting.Which brought us to the other arguement about how old the girl is in the commercial.I kept telling him I think she's about 17-18 and he was mocking me and saying "she's 12 bwahaha and you told me you like her,she's a little girl" and I got so ****ing mad,I'm telling him the commercial is all about a guy who has presumably just finished school and is going to study abroad and he tells farewell to his parents,some of his friends and his girlfriend which is about the age he is.And he kept insisting "no,she's 12-15 and it's his little sister".

He kept insisting about that no matter how illogical it was.I got frustrated.

Then we got in another arguement,he said that I post a lot of garbage on Facebook and that a lot of my status posts are pathetic and that I must look tragic to other people because I sometimes confess that i haven't gone out with a girl in a long time or that I never had much luck with girls or relationships and then he referred to political stuff that I post for example the fact that I am pro-monarchist and that I sometimes put photos of the king of Greece etc.
    I told him a lot of people that I have on Facebook as friends post stuff about politics,sports,history etc. and he goes like "yeah burned people".
    At this point I was not frustrated I was a bit angry too.He kept insisting that it's not necessary to admit such stuff that I am right-wing or pro-monarchist for example.

The arguement kept going for a while and then he goes and tells me the annoying thing: "Why don't you upload a pic of a swastika too?" I tell him because I'm not a nazi.He says "yeah but you watch videos,you read books,you make the salute" I tell him I only do the roman salute for fun,I am not a nazi.He insists that I like Germans(and the guy likes Germans too).I tell him that I only like Germans historically.I tell him I would follow the King of Greece,but I wouldn't follow Hitler.
    And he starts telling me bullshit about "I see you in '37 going downtown with wooden swords with Golden Dawn".Then he continues "I see you in '40 throwing rocks at stores".
    I tell him that I never voted for Golden Dawn and that I don't support them.He kept insisting...in a weird way that I read their stuff.Which is wtf because the books he was talking about that I used to read some years ago had nothing to do with Golden Dawn,they had to do with some weird theories that ancient greeks were aliens and stuff like that.Most of which I've thrown away.

At that point he left,he was already leaving before the golden dawn part.

So....I'm still pissed off right now.He doesn't do that often,but when he is in that mood he does whatever he can to piss me off.And the thing is that I think he's not just trolling me.Where does all this come from?Inferiority complex?He's a guy who spends money going out,he doesn't play any video-games anymore,he doesn't buy DVDs or music CDs or book(he only read some books very rarely).And he never ever had a relationship,but I mean he NEVER had even sex with a woman that was not a whore.Meanwhile I've done a lot of more things and I've had far too many women in my life(even if I didn't have a relationship as in...officially...you know)and he still ignores that.He only had sex with prostitutes.And he has absolutely no romance if you ask me.And yet,I think he somehow tries to not take into account that I've had far more success with women in my life.

*sigh*

Frustration.

2. olivia_the_lamb

olivia_the_lamb Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +165 / 0 / -0
    Sounds like your friend is just an as. Maybe get some better friends, bro.

3. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    See that's the thing,he implies that I am a right-wing racist guy saying it half-seriously half-jokingly,but he makes some of the worst racist and sexist comments,he'll talk about about black men and black women,he'll nag about the gypsies(and yes I admit that to an extent I too agree with some of the stuff he says but not all)and another thing that bothers me is that he is lacking romance and he always makes sexist or sexual comments about women we watch on TV,on the net,on the street.Generally he keeps talking dirty and making dirty jokes and comments that after a while become too stupid and shallow.

4. Crouton

Crouton New Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    I watched the ad. The girl is definitely older than 12. But I can't tell if it's the guys sister or not. He doesn't kiss her, but he's also a bit too close which suggests girlfriend. I dunno it's hard to tell.

5. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    The slogan says "Your first love and forever(love)".And the girl is absolutely gorgeous for me and I think she must have been like 17-18 when the add was out.I mean I even know people who were 20-21 and looked younger.I was 21 and looked like 17!!!!Everybody kept telling me that.

6. olivia_the_lamb

olivia_the_lamb Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +165 / 0 / -0
    The "love" thing implies girlfiend

7. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I know!And he's like....so fiercly insisting that I'm wrong and that a guy talks like that to his sister!WHAT THE HECK?

8. Stormborn

Stormborn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Telling your sister that she is your first love is... kind of wrong. But hey, maybe your friend is into that kind of stuff. You should ask him.

9. JNK

JNK King of tards

Ratings:
    +138 / 4 / -2
    well, sorry to say Foin, but knowing you and how "nice" you can be in argument, I really could not tell who's fault was there...

10. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    By the way guys don't take me wrong,he's one of my best friends,he's like a brother to me but when he wants to troll you....he keeps doing it until you get frustrated.

11. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    He kept insisting about that no matter how illogical it was.I got frustrated.

Thats how I feel about religious people. NO OFFENCE MEANT.

But you know, people have their own problems, and sometimes its just easier to make someone else feel bad in order to make your self "look" a bit better in your own eyes.

Self-deceived.

12. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    Don't go to religion,that's irrelevant.We're talking about something completely different

13. JIM

JIM zombie Turncoat

Ratings:
    +327 / 1 / -0
    sounds to me like he's a little jealous dude, you may find that he's coming from a dark place in his life atm, and striking at others who have their shit together is the only way he can feel better about himself.
    i have friends who like to push my buttons. every now and then they try when i'm having a bad day and they get hurt. it's about pushing the alpha male as far as you can and get away with it.
    if you're an aggressive type then confront him. if not, play a practical joke on him. find some guy on the street thats feminine looking, pay them to dress as a chick and get your buddy to hit on them, take LOTS of pics. then distribute them EVERYWHERE embarass the hell outa the douche and see how long it is before he starts messing with you again

14. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    I would not call that being a friend.Of course friends fight, but at least in my case, we just get over it lol.

15. JIM

JIM zombie Turncoat

Ratings:
    +327 / 1 / -0
    dude, after a night on the piss (heavy drinking) one of my mates woke up tied to the story bridge in womens lingerie. not surprisingly he doesn't annoy me anymore.

16. Stormborn

Stormborn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Awesome.

17. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    LOL, the worst I have done is glued one guy to the tent :D

but yeah, that was a time ago...but in most cases the pratical joke things only makes it worse..but yeah its funny tho. But none of my friends annoy me lol, but yeah...I`m hard to annoy lol

18. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    How did you manage that?!

19. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    we have a heavily drinking holidays called St.John day (like summers solstice), and it`s usually celebrated outside cities - in tents.

He was drunk as hell ,and slept in tent, I snuck in and glued him to tent :D

20. Sparrow

Sparrow Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +251 / 3 / -1

Dude... I'm with your friend on this one.
    I just watched the commercial and I think the cute girl is indeed supposed to be his little sis.

When he kisses her farewell, that was not a romantic moment between lovers. It just wasn't. It was a charming goodbye-kiss when a big brother reassures his little sister he won't forget her while he's gone. When I left home my little sis cried and ran up to her room, refusing to see me off until I went in and talked to her. I would say the girl in the commercial is about 15, and his sister, and therefore should not be thought of in a sexual manner. Though she is pretty damn hot.

Just an opinion.

Search tags for this page

bosnia piss girls

friends who piss you off

what to do when your best friend pisses you off