When the heart breaks again...

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Foinikas, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Foinikas

Foinikas Playing backgammon!

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    This is gonna sound a bit emo,a bit romantic and a bit dramatic but it's how I feel and I thought I should tell you.

I've never had luck with girls.Not because I am totally ugly,stupid or something.The problem is this "luck" thing.

You see every time I meet a girl that I seriously want to be with and don't just want for sex but I can feel as if I'm in love with her,I end up hearing one of the following phrases:

"You're a very good guy,but I see you as a friend."

"I'm sorry but I can't see you in another way."

"You're very handsome,good,smart but you'll find another girl and she will be the best."

"If I had met you earlier things might have been different".

The last 2 years I got to know some girls and when hopes went up,suddenly something happened and I got "rejected".For example a girl that was telling me she wants me and she would break up with her bf(who was way older than her)we would be together and then she changes her mind.Another girl who,like she was saying,had a crush on me gave me the "friends" thing and instead of coming to Greece went to Portugal and is now with another guy.

Then I met a really beautiful girl this autumn,I had all the good intentions and wanted to have some kind of a relationship with her after a couple of months still trying to meet her irl she tells me that she's in love with someone else.

Anyway I met one amazing girl on the net last week.She lives about an hour and a half away from me or less.She was really beautiful.Not just cute,not just nice,she was beautiful.

We met on tagged then talked on MSN every day for hours and guess what we were so similar,we liked the same movies,laughed all the time,we had a good time.And she knew I had started to like her.

Right when I was seriously getting crazy for her probably slowly falling in love with her even though I knew her for like 5-6 days....last night she tells me she wants someone else for about 2 months and that she should have told me that from the beginning.

I was devastated.Not sad,not upset I was devastated.Because I dared to dream again,I dared to hope and the outcome was the same like every time.

Sorry about my nagging I just felt I should tell this to someone.I'm not well at all,I'm sad again.Every time I like a girl very very much and I fall in love,it turns out I'm either born with a sign that says "FRIEND" or I should have invented a time machine to go back in time before she meets someone else.

And the thing I don't get is how can I be according to girls,very handsome,a very good guy,smart,sweet,nice,interesting,the ideal boyfriend....and they always choose to be with ANOTHER guy and not me?

This sucks.

I'm not well.I'm not well at all.

Dimitris

P.S.I don't wanna hear your love stories,I don't wanna hear your problems,I don't wanna hear theories and stuff like that.

Say what you feel in plain english and I'll appreciate you for it.

2. AlphaAlex

AlphaAlex Official Forum Nuisance

Ratings:
    +307 / 3 / -0
    Some advice, DON'T GO FOR GIRLS ONLINE MATE. get out and meet some girls in RL. you wont get anywhere if this is all you are getting online. Besides, online chicks are nuts.. *runs*

3. Jet

Jet I Improvised

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    I readed the whole story and i say:

It isn't you, it's the woman. You tryed everything to be in love with an woman you want to love your whole life. But the girl is retreating, rewind your whole experience stage. Look the steps, step by step. Where do you "think" you did it too fast, or how you would do it differently.

Also on the stages, they say: I see you as a friend. Also means you need to continue loving her.

Friend -> Best Friend -> Love -> Mother -> Crazy woman because she wants you to turn of the tv, but you watched an awesome match on tv. ( Just some sarcasm couldn't hurt do it :) )

My best friend also gives the hope up, i must admit girls are complex but if you understand them even a little bit, it's fun too have a girl at your side. (Don't expect to understand them 100% because we male's just can't. Same thing for girls. Sometimes they say they can understand man but they don't.)

Don't lose hope, rewind and do it better next time. (And no you are not an Emo, they are mostly faking this but you dont.)

Agreed.

4. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    Haha!Expect a wild post after that comment!:p

5. Jet

Jet I Improvised

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0

What do you mean? :) As i see here, not many people have "really" experience in loving other people. Except the Mature ones.

6. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    I was talking about Alex's comment.

7. Ellina

Ellina New Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Sorry you've had such rotten luck. It's probably not anything so wrong with you. We girls are stupid at times. :p

And I agree with Alex, online relationships are a lot of trouble...of course this is coming from a person who has only had relationships which started online. xD

8. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    I feel like trash now I was starting to fall in love with that girl and she suddenly told me she wants someone else and she should have told me that from the beginning.

I feel like garbage.

9. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    i never date online - pfff -real life rocks, first you must knwo person, the date it :p

10. Kaltrina

Kaltrina New Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

i thought you loved me :p

11. MollyGrue

MollyGrue Greenhorn

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Aw, don't give up hope! Lots of people tell their "success" stories in love as...."once I stopped looking, I found the perfect person!"

I don't want to give my age (ahem...) but it took me many many years of "almost" relationships to find the perfect one!! I'll give you the cheesiest response...there is someone out there for you, believe that and it will happen!

12. Alchemist

Alchemist The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +192 / 0 / -0
    the heart breaks, then is mended. I know you must feel horrible, but just wallow for a bit now, then get back out there mate. RL or Online, either or. Online can be trouble, but can be worth it, there are people together on this forum who've met originally online and are together now.

Maybe just not search so hard. Anyway -pats on back-

13. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    This is the girl:

Last edited: Mar 16, 2009
  14. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    my soon to be GF is hotter

15. Foinikas

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    Anonymous what THE **** do you want?What the ****,I didn't ****ING ASK you,DID I?

What the **** are you doing here,stop posting where I post and stop running behind me like a puppy,stop adding me on SKYPE stop adding me on facebook stop posting every time i post somewhere.

GET OUT OF HERE.

You're not anonymous you are ANNOYINGOUS

16. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    sorry

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  17. azuren82

azuren82 Berserk got banned...

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    Calm down there Foi. We all know the shit that you've been through and I think a good number of ppl here also know that you can get pretty emotional at times. Just try not to blow yourself up over some random bad attempt at a joke by somebody else. I know abt your issues with anonymous in the past thru our msn chat and there is practically no use going berserk over what that guy said.

From my Facebook chat with anon, I think it's pretty much safe to say that he's not a real prick by nature and that he doesn't mean any malice here as well. Only thing is that he would just go around posting random stuff that don't really make sense like everyone here can testify since it's been quite some time since he joined.

And anon, pls for ****'s sake don't try to rile Foi any further. You should know like the rest of us that he's more emotional in nature and that some things are just not meant to be said at this point of time. I know you're pretty much of a harmless joker, but this time round, you've screwed timing wise. :S

18. anonymous

anonymous the king

Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -3
    sorry , foin i didnt wanted to offend you .

19. Jet

Jet I Improvised

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Sometimes he/she is annoying yeah, but you need those people also for a good laugh.
    And yeah it was not a the right time to make that bad joke.

:)

She looks pretty, but also a thing i dont like. I can't describe it in words.

20. Aatell

Aatell The one who has two minds

The brotherhood of brothers of brothering brotherl
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Nah dude dont get sad or anything about that i happened to me except i did get to go out with her but she liked me a a friend