What other forums do you visit

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Earth001, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Earth001

Earth001 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So I would like to know what are some other web forums that you visit besides this one? For me I visit a site called forums.spacebattles.com and it mostly discuss sci fi and fantasy topics and vs debates. I mostly like to use their vs debates but I found that it is mostly a flame war going on there so I would like to know what site do you like to go to?

2. bloodfiredeath

bloodfiredeath Die by the Sword

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    I am pretty sure there is a similar thread to this somewhere, but it probably hidden deep in the dark recesses of the forum.

Anyhow...personally for me I knock around a few Music forums and some that are "industry related" for work purposes.

3. Mortuhm

Mortuhm New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I used to post on allmetalforums. But that place is a troll wasteland. Even the old members have turned bitter. It's a place to go when you really, really have no life. Other than that, this is the first forum I've been on in a long time.

4. LadyoftheGoldenWood

LadyoftheGoldenWood Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +96 / 1 / -2
    Actuly this is the forum I visit from my other forum, The paradox of time. Its just getting started by a few friends of mine; but I have my fingers crossed that we will get members and make a go of it.

http://s4.zetaboards.com/The_Paradox_of_Time/index/

I was on Old Forest for several years, I was linked to from a member on here; other the that my forum life has been rather slow or short lived here and there.

I am a fantasy person, I prefer RPG forums to widen my taste of fantasy.

5. Brian Kittrell

Brian Kittrell Author

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    A couple, but mostly Kindle Boards. But, not much use if you don't have a Kindle, probably.

6. Overread

Overread Wolfing it up! Staff Member

Ratings:
    +341 / 1 / -0
    Surely Kindle forums are just book forums? I mean once you get past the guide on how to use it, the hacking to enable custom background screens and the comparisons between the few on the market the rest is just regular book talk

7. Brian Kittrell

Brian Kittrell Author

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, sort of. It's not the regular Amazon forums, it's a separate thing. Like most big forums, it's partitioned off into different categories: places for books, places for writers to chat, general/off-the-wall chatter (like Random here), accessories (can't have enough accessories....). If you have technical problems later, sometimes it's faster to ask someone there because they respond faster than Amazon usually. That is, of course, if your device doesn't have to be sent in for repair.

Like everywhere else, I suppose the people make it worthwhile.

8. Druid of Lûhn

Druid of Lûhn The Little Lamb.

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    This is the only one I visit a lot.
    Otherwise I spend some time on Codez4Mac in the Programming and Web Design sections.
    And try to help out people over on CSS-Tricks.
    And then get some help on TheNewBoston (though I've only posted in three threads).

9. Brian Kittrell

Brian Kittrell Author

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ah, yes. I used to spend a great deal of time at PHP Freaks in a variety of places. Very helpful people there, but it's focused on PHP development. They do have forums for other things, though.

Search tags for this page

earth001 2012 spacebattles forum