What kind of vampire story would people like?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by PoisonRose52388, Oct 19, 2006.

1. PoisonRose52388

PoisonRose52388 look deep within the rose

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    as some know i start storys by parts of dreams i have. well so far i have a vampire love story i am thinking of writing but i need an out line. you know every story has a downfall, but would people like a vampire love story? Queen of the damened i think was a love story.
    i am thinking of having it like one chapter his point of view the next hers then his then hers Ect.
    well i the part i have is a girl and her town is running from the vampire she some how ends up alone and falls and hits her head knocking her out for a moment. she wakes up he's standing there but has no intention of biting her. she panics thinking her life is over......(a part i haven't figured out yet) some how both end up getting chases by some unknown force and they end up in love and later on he turns her into one of his own.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2006
  2. HumanInfiltrator

HumanInfiltrator The Book club lady

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    I'm always intrigued by the idea of star crossed lovers. The only piece of advice I can give however is to be careful of keeping it original. Try and think of some plot that has not been used. Think Buffy, Underworld, The last vampire hunter, ect.

I cant wait to see your work.

3. Galdur

Galdur Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    make it violent.. veery violent. tee hee

4. Patkun

Patkun Patkun, lover of bread

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Judging by the literary quality of your first post, I advise you to get some more prctice before you start on any big projects....

5. Árëlin Milloway

Árëlin Milloway Toast Tiger

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    With the way you write in mind, I'd guess that it is a good idea to plan the whole thing out properly before you start writing anything at all...
    F.ex. family trees, location, climate, weather, maps, characters [What each of them would do in a certain position and so on...] -This way, you create a more believable atmosphere, and makes it much more interesting, as thereader start believeing waht is happening, and not thinking' it's just a book, it doen't matter if *he dies....'

Personally, I've been planning a book for more than 3 years now, and I still haven't started writing... *a bit depressing really, as I'm almost scared of starting to write*

-Good luck!

6. PoisonRose52388

PoisonRose52388 look deep within the rose

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Right, thats what i always attempt to do any way. i am just still on the first step. whats the story line and how to intwine what my first story was with this one. get what i mean or am i talking in circles like i am famous for.