Discussion in 'Every Day Debating' started by AlphaAlex, Aug 6, 2008.
Formula One and the British Touring Car Championship are the only sports I watch...
The greatest sport of all is sleeping.
^^^ THIS ^^^
And e-sports. ^_^
Yeah, and apparently I suck at it -_-
Me too, but I enjoy it, and in the end isn't that what's important?
i like extreme sports..and football
Ice hockey, freakin awesome sport.
Greatest sport hmm..
I think Discus with sharp edges, catching with your mouth. It's awesome try it.
Discus: Kind of boomerang.
@ Sleeping. Agreed.
Discus is more like frisbee, which reminds me, I want to play disk in the dark. which reminds me, i also invented the best sport ever, it's a part of my book. I made another sport where you put on hockey armour and throw swedes (the big hard vegetable) at each other.
Man, this is EXTREME, but not really a sport... My personal favourites are either rugby or american football, but they spend ages figuring out plays and such D: and they wear pads, but all that aside it is a cool sport. Worlds most famous sport however is football, has to be
also, ICE HOCKEY! My favourite ever sport is Ice hockey, NHL rocks, and canada kick butt, I love it, and I'm English!
The cool thing about ice hockey is that the explanation can start with "You get a bunch of people and strap knives to their feet, and you give them all large sticks..."
Best sport? EASY! Fishin', folks. And here's proof that it beats football (any variety, real or not)...
1) You don't need a team.
2) You sure as hell don't need 20,000 drunken a__oles called "fans" screaming their heads off.
3) You don't need a stadium in some godforsaken part of a smelly city where someone is bound to burglarize your car.
4) You don't tend to break bones, either your own or an opponent's.
5) You don't even HAVE an opponent.
6) You don't watch it, you DO it.
7) You do need a bunch of cool lures or hand-tied flies. This alone makes it a winner.
8) You do need a fishin' pole or fly rod. Again, cool.
9) You need water. Our bodies are something like 80% water, so we're happy.
10) You can swim if the fish aren't biting. Did you ever try that on a football field?
11) If the fish are biting, you can take one home and cook it. Try frying it with wine, butter, a little garlic, pepper, herbs and sliced almonds. If you cook a football right along side of it, taste them both when they just get crispy. The football is totally out-classed.
Okay, enough scientific proof. It's more fun, too.
Mixed Martial Arts.
X fight > MMA
I say football (soccer) is the greatest sport of all. I think America is the only country that doesn't really appreciate it fully.
Say it my good man,say it.
Separate names with a comma.