What if Obi-Wan killed Anakin on Mustafar

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by Cascador, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    Meaning? lol :D

2. jim1961

jim1961 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Meaning that perhaps you and Padme play this game of "this is real Star Wars, and this is not". But to me, its all real, most of its entertaining and enjoyable.

I dont question either of you to have your opinions. I respect you both. But im glad I dont have restrictions on enjoying it all.

3. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    I do enjoy it all...I just know what is canon and what is not...

4. Padmé

Padmé Mrs Cascador

Ratings:
    +205 / 0 / -0
    I'm like this with many things. Terminator movies, not a huge example, but still noteable. The first two written and made by James Cameron, the third made by some arse wipes and it sucks! I just don't believe in that. It was created by James Cameron, he has the say to what happens next. And in actuality, the end of that whole thing is Terminator 2. There wasn't supposed to be more. But when Cameron heard of them making T3, he offered to do it and had made a script, but it was REFUSED! I just couldn't believe it. He made it, it's his right.

Same, the Beatles songs owned by? Michael Jackson! And not the writers.

I'm not going to list all the examples of similarities to this issue, but as you see, I'm very devoted to the original artist. And for me, George Lucas is the man who created it, and it is his word that matters the most. He allowed the EU to exist as long as it didn't mess up anything that he had grips over. I'm glad that he still allows no one to invest ideas into Yoda's beginnings, species etc Cause he thinks it's better left a mystery, so if he thinks that, then I think there is good reason for it.

But remember, there was an EU story that was made before Empire Strikes back the movie was released where Luke and Leia got together..... That's how much involvement the writers have with George Lucas. He played with the idea of Luke and Leia possibly getting intimate in Empire, but he always knew that Han was the man for Leia and that Luke and Leia were siblings, hence then reference to her identity in Empire. But to save confusion and questions about bro and sis getting all kissy kissy all the time, he limited it to one kiss. And it was only Leia's way of provoking Han, who she was really in love with.

5. jim1961

jim1961 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Your devotions are admirable.

6. Curufeanor

Curufeanor Master Noldori Elvensmith

The Halls of Mandos in Valinor, on my throne where
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I believe the guilt he would have felt for killing his brother in arms would have made Obi Wan just say 'F' it and turn to the Dark-Side (see Battle Front 3's concept art of Obi-Wan) though he probably wouldn't have joined Sidious and the Empire, but fought for his own personal agenda and ambitions, and taken Luke as his apprentice. Yoda would probably have stayed stranded on Dagobah, at least until Obi Wan and Luke decided to tie up all the loose ends. Hell, Galen Marek wouldn't join Vader (being that Vader is already dead and would still be alive), and would have been a wild card between Sidious and Kenobi. I do know it would change the story dramatically.

Search tags for this page
if obi wan had killed anakin
if obi wan killed anakin
obi wan killed anakin
star wars what if anakin killed obi wan
star wars what if obi wan killed anakin
what if anakin died on mustafar
what if anakin had died
what if anakin killed obi wan
what if anakin killed obi wan on mustafar
what if anakin killed obi-wan
what if obi wan joined anakin