What Have You Dreamed About Lately?

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Alar, Aug 1, 2009.

1. hatchet13

hatchet13 The Nasty Tusken

In the middle of the Dune Sea - Tatooine or Austra
    Ratings:
    +6 / 1 / -0
    Today I dreamt i was lying on my back in the dirt, my hands and feet pinned to the ground with iron spikes and my neck chained down as a huge ,starving komodo dragon stalked around me - taking bites out of my body and eating me alive ....
    komodo.article.jpg

2. Mirabelle

Mirabelle New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I dreamt I was in a shopping centre but it was overrun by monsters....specifically from FFXIII lol :p

and my boyfriend was annoyed because I was too busy trying to find cheap icecream instead of helping him fight xD

3. Aria

Aria New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I dreamt about a magical trapdoor that could only open with a beautiful silver key that only I happened to have, passed on down through the family. The trapdoor had to be opened, but there were evil people trying to make sure it stayed shut. I think I managed to open it - can't quite remember...

4. Ser Land

Ser Land New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I dreamed that I was running away from someone. When, after a while, he managed to catch me, I realized he was me.

5. wanderingmagus

wanderingmagus Constantly Around :D

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    i dreampt that the spirits of the forest heared my pleas, and came to me in the night, bestowing upon me the body i truly wanted

6. AlphaAlex

AlphaAlex Official Forum Nuisance

Ratings:
    +307 / 3 / -0
    reminds me of a girl I dated lmao.

7. Kakashi

Kakashi The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0 / -0
    I dreamt I got a 36 on my ACT.. turned out it wasn't true though >.>

8. wanderingmagus

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    wait, isnt it a good thing you didnt get a 36?

9. mysteriousuniqueen

mysteriousuniqueen Myst for short

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I had a dream that i kicked someone's butt and it felt great.

10. Duriel

Duriel The Last Emerald Rose

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Not much lately that I could end up remembering when I wake up, though I know I dreamt. Last dream I can remember was being an arch captain in an on-going centuries old war who, before becoming a warrior/archer was an Initiate (a priestess) kidnapped as a little girl at the age of 6 or 7 then sold as a wife by the "mother superior" of that Convent-Temple to a lord who never ended sharing the same bed with me before allowing me to train as an archer and learn other skills as horseback riding, weilding a short sword, and a little bit of blacksmithing. The battle the dream started out as I injured a ranking enemy who I was forced to "look after and care for" as he was a prisoner of war, though with the side I was on made sure the prisoners were looked after and had some kind of respect despite they were "enemies". A few days after caring for said prisoner, who for some reason reminded me of a Spartan even when in my dreams there weren't any Spartans, we hooked up. I had to go to my village because my parents, who I was always was aware were never my biological parents but took care of me and I still loved, were killed by supposed raiders (which later turned out to be conspirators on our side). "Spartan boy" (the prisoner of war I had to look after) had to go with me along with a few other archer friends I had. Time passes after returning to my village, about a year. In that year I lost touch with "Spartan boy" and was reunited when both sides of the war were in a temple district that was almost reminiscent of Lord of the Ring's Rivendell. We spent a lot of time there. "Spartan boy" was accused of commiting a crime, I defended him stating that the accuser, a fellow priestess, always had a jealous eye and always pointed fingers, that in addition to that "the act commited in the Goddess's temple" was something that was taught to all us priestes about sacredness of love, unity, and, well, to put it bluntly, sex. (This goddess however was like an equivalent to the Greek's Demeter and in a way also like Artemis.) I, along with my archer friends I stated earlier, made a case against my said husband, the lord, which led to an annulment in my marriage since it was against a sacred vow of marriage and that it wasn't real since I was sold to him which also led to the "mother superior's" arrest since she was the one who had me kidnapped and sold, in which through her angered yelling we find that I was some kind of princess to inherit a kingdom or grand dutchess who will inherit an empire. Time passes (a few weeks to a month) and I got the 2 sides to sit together, have a union, make a treaty, and...I con't remember the end of my dream unless that was the end, which I highly doubt cuz usually I stop remembering these kind of dreams shortly before the real ending. I can only guess that me and "Spartan boy" ended up together.

O.O that was a lot...and yes, I do dream in stories as such...and another yes, I am turning this into a story...I kid you not, this really was a dream...

11. mysteriousuniqueen

mysteriousuniqueen Myst for short

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    wow that was some dream there, duriel. looks like it'll be a good story.

12. Duriel

Duriel The Last Emerald Rose

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Haha, thanks. I woke up thought it was awesome. I am enjoying writing it down as a story too. I love those kinda dreams that seemed like they were a written story or movie.

13. Sneakybolt

Sneakybolt Melereb

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    An Aussie I know.

14. wanderingmagus

Ratings:
    +248 / 1 / -0
    extremely disturbing sexual subjects I would rather not talk about...