What do you feel about Anakin transformation at Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of t

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by LadyDeath, Jul 22, 2010.

1. LadyDeath

LadyDeath New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Today is funny remember, but I need to say that I felt anger. And at that moment I hated George Lucas. It was not fair that he had made us love Anakin and then turn him into Darth Vader!

2. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0
    Re: What do you feel about Anakin transformation at Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of

Well I think the majority of movie fans knew he was going to turn into the Darth Vader, so it was not like I wasn't prepared lol. I mean I knew it for like 20 years. You were just waiting for that moment to come, which is why I liked the character of Anakin, the fact that he had an edge to him. A volcano that was going to errupt. And Darth Vader is and will always be my favourite character in fiction, so that's why I immediately liked Anakin too.

3. LadyDeath

LadyDeath New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Re: What do you feel about Anakin transformation at Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of

I know that he tried to prepare with a lot of scenes, since Anakin was found, still a child, and many other times after. But is something that one don't want to believe, or accept because he was good!! Obi Wan Kenobi did not want to accept too!! Just like me!!! =)

4. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +383 / 0 / -0

I always felt Obi-Wan was forced to train him and never really wanted Anakin as an apprentice. That is why they didn't really bond well as master and apprentice. It's only when they are more like equals... When Anakin is a knight that they start some friendship. And Obi-Wan was a denier. He knew Anakin meant trouble... He even said so to the council, but they didn't listen. They were all a bit in denial. Only at one point did Mace Windu think that Anakin was not to be trusted. But still it was too late.

5. LadyDeath

LadyDeath New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yes... But still Palpatine was all the time behind it. He was inside Anakin mind, working it for win Anakin for the dark side... This fight was unfair! =( Was fantastic, and made Star Wars... But I still want to cry every time I watch it!!
    =)