What about Cho?

Discussion in 'Books' started by alexandra86, Jan 4, 2004.

1. alexandra86

alexandra86 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Guys I'm new, I have made this topic to discute about Cho and Harry, I think Cho was so silly, and different in this book. Harry don't deserve to live with that girl. After Book 5 I don' like Cho. What do you think about her? what do you think about the change? what do you think about her attitude?

2. purplepeopleeater

purplepeopleeater psycho gal

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I dont know...I kinda started to laugh because she was crying so hard..I thought she was annoying becuz no one still cries that much over someones death after a year has passed. your right that harry doesn't deserve to live with her..or is it cho doesn't deserve to live with harry?? hm...i dont know but she was VERY silly

3. Devious

Devious New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Why on earth shouldn't she cry after his death 1 year ago? It's not like its something you really get over.
    I still like Cho personally, even after book 5. Im guessing they will end up together after at the end.

4. Meg

Meg I solemnly swear...

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Oh no, if Harry and Cho end up together, I'll poke my eyes with a fork!!! lol, really, she annoys me, she cries for everything and she only wants to date popular guys. First Cedric Diggory, then Harry Potter, finally Michael Corner. Who's next? Viktor Krum?
    Pfff I hate this girl.

5. AcrobaticHippo

AcrobaticHippo Determined

In Turtleopia, training Elan's turtles :P
    Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    You're right she's a bit of a flirt.

If she really loves Cedric,she won't kiss Harry

6. celebdraug

celebdraug Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tis not all Cho fault!
    Harry was abit of a prick in this book!
    stupid moody character!

7. amondray

amondray New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    How can he not be moody after all thats happened to him....

8. AcrobaticHippo

Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    Yeah,you're right........you wouldn't like it if Harry was moody in all 5 books,would you?....... at least he let off all his steam.Hopefully Harry will calm down and get over Sirius in Book 6

Anyway,I don't think Cho's gonna stay with Michael for very long

9. Inwe_Dorthoinion

Inwe_Dorthoinion the elf of the woodland

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    to be honest, i thought it shouldve been cho and harry in book 4, but she is getting on my nerves! i think she thinks she is better than harry in a way, because at the tea shop, she brought up that roger davies asked her out! that sorta got on my nerves! so i really dont care if cho dies next, because i am fed up with her

10. AcrobaticHippo

Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    I don't think anyone will die in the next book.It seems that J.K Rowling cried when she wrote that Sirius Black died,so I don't think anyone's gonna kick the bucket for a long time

11. Hermione

Hermione Silent Arrow of Legolas

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Uh ok i wouldnt say i diss like her i kinda know what shes going through i still cry about my sister getting beaten up and that was what 5 years ago. I must admitt i wouldnt bring up subjects like that guy asked me out when i was on another date with someone else. It probably will be Harry and Cho together at the end well i think so anyhow you can see it Cho is just to frightened to go out with him because shes scared of losing him too.

12. AcrobaticHippo

Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    Nah,I think Cho will be with Michael for some time and eventually ditch him and go for someone else.Sorry,but I don't mean to be harsh on Cho

13. Lady Swartt Sixclaw

Lady Swartt Sixclaw New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    what an idiot of a girl! I can understand why she's so upset about Cedric, but really, she seems quite silly. Poor Harry.

14. Turambar

Turambar Harebrained Staff Member

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0
    Poor Cho, I don't think she can stay long with anyone, exept Harry. The death of Cedric made such an impact on her, and is far from over the blow. She needs support, and I think Harry was ideal for the job, he has quite into death himself and witnessed the death of Cedric. The only problem was that Harry wasn't quite sophisticated enough to give Cho the support she needed.

Cho really hoped Harry could give here that support and made two fatal errors in the relation; she rushed through all the stages of romance and she pictured Harry as a replacement for Cedric. I hope that Hogwarts has some good psychologists, because this girl is going to need one.

Interestingly enough, one could speculate about what the future holds for our Cho. Now, think about the guilt Harry has to wear if little Cho would commit suicide. Let's be honest, her mental state really is weak enough to do it. Harry would possibly crack under the pressure of Cho's death, combined with all the nastyness of OotP. And I think there is someone else who knows that too, and I wouldn't be suprised at all, if Cho's suicide would be staged in part 6.

15. berennluthien

berennluthien New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I don't really like Cho and Harry together. I don't dislike Cho, but I think with what happened with Cedric, Cho is reminded of Cedric too much when she is with Harry. There is just too many bad memories when it comes to the two of them.

Just a side note....

Rowling has said that Sirius' death was the beginning of the deaths in the remaining books, so I think as hard as it will be, we will lose more people in the upcoming books. They might not be as significant characters though, who knows?