Welcome to The Grey Alliance

Discussion in 'The Grey Alliance' started by Wolf, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Lord_Croanan

Lord_Croanan King and Conquerer

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Although I love wolves, sadly, they are not me so to speak. The dwarven guild is lulled and stopped, so I am wandering at the moment. I read in the recruitment center that wolves would recognise the alliance between the pack and goblins, and would not mind being a goblin ally.

2. Wolf

Wolf Professor Nick Cutter.

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Yes, we wolves welcome goblins from friendships we had long ago. We would be honoured for you to be our ally.

3. bloodfiredeath

bloodfiredeath Die by the Sword

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    Welcome, Lord_Croanon! It is good to see that Goblins still recall the ancient friendship. Though the days of the Warg and Goblin riding to battle are long gone, we still embrace you as kindred. Are you to take a goblin title?

4. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    The wolfish word for goblin is 'Niohthenga', if that interests you Croanan.

5. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    I would like to join, as a token of good will, as a diplomat...I am member of the new wolf guild, but I wish to be neutral, so as a member of both guilds I can be...

6. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Hmmm...I may need to think about this, as once we verged on enemies with that guild of which you speak. I am glad that you wish not to take sides on this matter, but I must feel confident that information will not be passed from one guild to another, which would betray this wolfish loyalty we here stand for. I am also not fond of the way that guild operates, and how it treats the wolf as a machine, and not a thing of mystery, great beauty and strength inside and outside. Tell me, Anakin, about what you would bring to The Grey Alliance?

7. Cascador

Cascador Who's Anakin?

Ratings:
    +384 / 0 / -0
    Well I served a negotiator before between the grey alliance and the new wolf guild. I do not think that the new wolf guild is evil or that it threatens its members bad. But there is some misguidance I believe, but I can maybe change that. Truth is I've not been a very active member there, but if I become more active I think I can do more good.

8. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Fair enough, though the new wolf guild still displeases me...however, I have found a title for you, if you are willing to take it, and that is ' Wearg Fourmaelan'. This means you will be a wolf negotiator, and Mauthair has approved it with great consideration. He trusts you. So welcome to the Grey Alliance, Anakin, and may your thoughts serve you well.

9. lewy

lewy Lewy the lethal lunatic!

In the darkest valleys of death and despair...
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    hey all allies! i am new here, and a vampire, but do not fear or look down on me, because i am here as an ally, to aid and join you in good and bad days for the grey alliance!

10. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Welcome, friend. We hope your time here is prosperous.

11. watermaid

watermaid water dragon rider

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    i was told by bloodfiredeath that me my dragon and dragon alies would be welcome here. i need to know that my dragon would only be used for peace or protection. i am also a shape shifter but not one that u use often, water being my strong element. i am also an empath/telepath. but the thing i dont think you would like is that i am countess of the elven guild, so am at total peace with them.

12. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Yes, Bloued was right to tell you, any ally of the Grey Alliance is welcome here- whatever creature they may be! I may say though, that as a wolf of the ancient ways, I have not seen a dragon in a great, great number of years, and I was told that in order to ever see one, the quest would be of a magnitude that would take all strength and courage possible. You will both be most welcome here, and I swear under Mauthair's guidance, no creature of this guild will use your dragon or dragon allies without your word, and furthermore only for peace in these lands and protection, though protection is a matter of discussion. Not that we would abuse this, but that we, as wolves who have guarded these lands for eons, need to know that any newcomer treats this place with the same respect that we do. Being with the Elven guild does not bother us either- already some of our members are members of the Elven or other guilds. We make a point of avoiding war or conflict.

I hope that you will be a most loyal member of this guild, and I for one welcome you to it with great hope for the future. Aulcoume!

13. watermaid

watermaid water dragon rider

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    thank you kindly wolf. you are correct in assuming that it takes a great feat to be with a dragon but in my case the first dragon was a gift from neptune. although being able to speak telepatically with the creatures has guided me well. i am glad to be of service when the need comes. you shell definatly learn more about me as time comes. in the meantime i will feel welcome in both yours and the elvs house.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2007
  14. bloodfiredeath

bloodfiredeath Die by the Sword

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    Welcome watermaid, may you and your dragonkind find peace and friendship here. I am sure you will become a great friend of the alliance, and your skills will be most welcome in the dark days ahead.

15. Count Driloz

Count Driloz Illyrian Witchking

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
  16. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Do you wish to be given a name, friend? Tell us more about yourself so that we can give you a title worthy of our kind.

17. Blackness

Blackness Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    I would like to ask your acceptance, Great Wolf Mauthair, as i wish to become a part of your Pack.

18. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Mauthair: "Long have I seen you around, wolf of the shadows...long indeed. If you seek meaning amongst us, then I ask you tell us of yourself, and we shall give you name and purpose within the Great Pack. Speak, friend, and gain your acceptance."

19. Blackness

Blackness Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    What is there to tell you don't already know, great Mauthair?
    I tend to keep with the shadows, unnoticed so that i might strike against my enemies (and now against the enemies of my pack perhaps?).
    I used to have a pack as well, but thanks to the very bad leadership of the pack Alpha, it dissolved, and i was forced to become a lone wolf again, as i was before - as it suits my destiny.

I seek the position of Undourlif Wearg from the leader of the Great Pack, Mauthair.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007
  20. Wolf

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Mauthair; "You will find no such negligence here, brother, amongst the Alliance. We are bound by one another, and our strength comes from knowing we are all empowered by the unity and values of the pack, our family and our homeland. I understand that the position you have chosen to go by also reflects your nature; this, I understand, for the few that choose it do so to gain greater knowledge of themselves in solitude. Of course, the lone wolf will never truly be alone, for when he howls into the night, there will always be song to answer.

I give you the name now of 'Niethsaul', friend, which means 'Night Watch' in the tongue of wolves. I hope that it will serve you well amongst the Alliance."