Welcome to Adalvarr

Discussion in 'The Kingdom of Adalvarr' started by Meteorain, Jan 2, 2004.

1. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    This as you can see is the first city in the Elysium, I would like to welcome the special few to this city. As you know this city is specified for the dwelling of Druids and Mages, only a chosen few may enter the city, as it a place only for a certain chosen.

The city may be entered by all who wish to delve in the art of Magic....but only the gifted few will be taught the craft by our scholars....

Although only a few may be trained by our scholars, visitors are welcome to dwell in our Kingdom and Start business, etc.

On this note i would like to say that the Kingdom are open to all and i hope you enjoy your stay!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2004
  2. lewellyn

lewellyn New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have a question, is this the place where we post on being in the city? Because i have a character, who would like to walk around now.

3. lewellyn

lewellyn New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    :stupid:

well, i m going to assume this is the place, so my character will walk around now.

Lewellyn entered the gates and looked around. She was young for an elf, almost considered an adult. She was very tall, and most of it was her legs. She wore a brown shirt, with only one sleeve. her skirt was mainly a loin cloth, because of the slits all the way up, but it went down to her ankles. She wore a dark gray cloak, and for once the hood was removed. the only other thing she carried was her sword. She ran down the street at high speed, and accidently bumped into.........

4. Zeon

Zeon dark mage

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lewellyn bumped to Zeon Lightingtears, a 200 years old wizard(but look like a 17 years old girl). Zeon is easy to find because of her bright orange/red hair. She mostly wears long sleeve black shirt, dark bluiesh/silver baggy like pants and black leather boots. Zeon recently came to the city and wanted to meet new allies or friends. Zeon look blankly at Lewellyn for a few minutes and finally said "Hello, My name is Zeon Lightingtears. whats your name?"

5. Juxi

Juxi Supreme Mugwump

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Juxi watched from high in an old oak tree, situated near the city gates, as two people bumped into each other, and tried not to giggle and give herself away. From her high perch in the tree her emerald green eyes could see for miles in and around the city, it was a truely beautiful sight to behold. Juxi was an 'ordinary' 19 year old girl, or so many people thought if they bothered to notice her at all, with long black hair, emerald green eyes and high cheek bones, she was thought to be of noble birth, the truth was nobody knew, not even Juxi.
    She quickly hopped down from her hiding place and introduced herself, hoping to make some new friends. "Greetings, my name is Juxi, its a pleasure to meet you." She said as she looked at the two strangers who looked shocked to see her appear out of no-where.

6. byzantine warrior

byzantine warrior Autokratos Konstantinou

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Seeing Juxi In the tree a stranger walks in to the city. His Garments are Rich but strange he is clad in lamellar armour and is girt with a sword. His Helm is of shining silver. "So this is the city that our loremasters spoke of it is truly magnificent" he mutters to himself. "hail maiden of adalvar! Where might your lord be found??? I come on an errand of haste!" he calls to her.

7. Crusader

Crusader Disturber of the Peace

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    In the dark alleys at the centre of the city Haldarn found his way through the night, his imaculate blue cloak trailing on the polished paving. Looking to and fro he sought of the abode of the dark orders of magic, in a city like this there must be at least one. He made his way past a stall in the alley, the man their looked at disbelief at what he saw but once it had left he dismissed it as tiredness. After a short stroll Haldarn found a dominant looking building, the windows shot with red light, dark figures prowling the gates, this was the place.

Taking his staff he placed it on the outer wall, muttering some low chants, the tip broke free from its solid form and melded with the bricks of the building. Haldarn chanted more, the light dimmed and the air shook with a pang of silver ripples. Suddemly the wall began to shake, the inhabitants thinking they were under attack, but as the stone shook, it becan to wobble and contort into another form. Soon it began oozing a sticky blue sludge that smelled of troll dung, and it would not cease for a few days, untill then the mages with hopes of being malicious and evil were smudged to look like buffoons, and smelling worse.

Haldarn walked away smiling, this city may be full of wizards and mages, but all of them were under the impression that they were untouchable due to this fact and Haldarn Redeyes would soon change that.

8. byzantine warrior

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    seeing Haldarn The lone rider walks up to him "greetings dweller of Adalvar!!! My name is Euthyimedes I come from A land to the South east where might Your lord be found???"

9. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    As he walked away from his actions, Haldarn was abruptly accosted by a strange man dressed to look like royalty. he Laughd abruptly at the strangers comment.

"Ha!! Lord? none stand above me in this world, no king or emperor can claim my alleigence"

10. Lady Swartt Sixclaw

Lady Swartt Sixclaw New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    A great lady dressed all in green dismounted from her mighty steed as she entered the gates. None knew her name, by all who had seen her on her travels merely called her 'The Green Lady', and none knew her purposes for her travels. She spoke little, and few dared to look into her powerful dark eyes. Her horse was her only friend, and any who had insulted him in the past found a knife-blade at their throat. She looked in distaste at Haldarn as he made the rude remark to the rider.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2004
  11. Crusader

Ratings:
    +91 / 0 / -0
    "And what do you grimace at......" Haldarn looked at the woman up and down pondering, and as his thoughts ran on, his face shifted in colours and bacame more lizard like untill he returned it to a human like form. "......Green one, I would think you'd have to be an elf to wear such bland colours, I can change that is you really want" With the last word Haldarn rapped his staff on the ground once sending red and blue sparks cascading from the top, making the patches where they hit on the wall seeth with rainbow colours. Haldarn himself kept his red eyes fixed on the lady with a look of humour. "Or maybe a nice shade of crimson?" With another rap on the ground the sparks seemed to merge together to form a blue crystal spear tip on his staff, red fissures ran through the pale stone making it seem to be already bathed in blood. "But I'm sure you enjoy it as it is, dull though it may be, I was merely offering friendly advice. Another tip for a newcomer, it may do more harm than good to look disrespectfully at someone who could have you dead in an instant if they wished so." Haldarns brow shifted into to threatening frown, and his forehead followed suti in a manner impossible for humans but making him seem infinately dangerous at once. His face lost noce mouth and ears and fades into a black mass like a demon, his red eyes never changing once. He rapped his staff on the ground one last time and the crystal spearhead shattered in a thousand pieces cascading smoke and sparks everywhere, in the last second before the smoke cleared all that could be seem was his face, back in a bearded human like state, grinning with amusement. Once the smoke cleared, there was no trace he had ever been there.

12. byzantine warrior

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Euthymedes looks at this display' so sir I see you are a great mage In my land mages like you are greatly feared and hated but it seems as if yuo have some deeper power" (turns to green lady) "I dont suppose you know where the lord of the city is to be found??"

13. Lady Swartt Sixclaw

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    The Green Lady shook her head silently at Euthymedes. She turned away and laughed aloud. A great mage! Haldarn had no idea! Let him boast and mock like a fool!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2004
  14. byzantine warrior

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    (looking distressed Euthymedes asks the Green lady) "Do you Know of anyone In this city!!!! Iam in haste!!"

15. Lady Swartt Sixclaw

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    The Lady spoke now. "Nay rider, but if you ride to that pinnacle there, you may find your answer." she pointed to a great tower in the middle of the city. "Farewell." And she led her horse away.

16. byzantine warrior

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Thank you11 (Euthymedes rides to the tower and knocks on the door) " Is anybody in there?? Iam in HASTE!!!!

17. Ender-Zero

Ender-Zero Ruff Mercenary

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    *Ensar reaches the gates of the kingdom and speaks* Please let me in.

18. Chaipaku

Chaipaku Beware The Night

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    A shadowed the mage Haldarn, from the top of the buildings the shadow stalked his prey, knowing this would be the pay of his life, unless the damnd mage used his magical powers, but the assassin would be ready this time. Waiting from the rooftops the assassin watched carefully at the mage and drew his bow.

19. Dabjd

Dabjd Arch-Mage of Secca.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    While Dabjd waits for a response to his application, he finds the school of magic. He enters it, and he inquires whether he may attend it.

20. SEVENWOLVES

SEVENWOLVES GET READY FOR PUNISHMENT

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    I the KIng Of Wolves Would like to tribute something to this world!

I bow for dee!