weapons of the enemy

Discussion in 'Fantasy Weapons and Armour' started by Rexone13, Mar 13, 2004.

1. byzantine warrior

byzantine warrior Autokratos Konstantinou

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Re: Wk Blade

ok even im going off topic seriousely we need to get back on topic or ill be forced to close the thread which i really dont want to do

2. Cromat

Cromat Ash nazg durbatuluk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I don't think that Sauron even had a mace in the books. But it does state that the Witch-king had a mace (although in the movie he actually had a flail).

3. Rexone13

Rexone13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

well what is the original topic? it was the WK blade! so cant you just change the name to like bad guy weapons! that would help i mean i didnt mean for it to get this big!

thanks! Rexone

4. byzantine warrior

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

allright ill change the thread to weapons of the enemy how does that sound?

5. Rexone13

Rexone13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

thats great! thaks alot!

Rexone

6. byzantine warrior

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    allright its done also Uc is working on the sauron collection it hasnt been released yet though

7. Cromat

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah thanks.
    And BTW, the mace isn't out, but UC said that because of the cost of production and limited public interest they will make each of Sauron's gear (Helmet, Gaunlets with Ring and the Mace) a very expensive and limited piece (1500 units).

8. Rexone13

Rexone13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yeh i heard about the "master ring" being released in that set. i remember seeing it in islidurs hand but i cant imagine how big its going to be! ok now thats we wont be off topic talkin about bad weapons........does any one else have some good bad guy weapons? these mite not be weapons but i thought that the huge armored trolls that pushed grond in ROTK were SO awesome. teh siege towers were really kool too! Ok posts are welcome!

Rexone

9. byzantine warrior

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    im not getting the sauron collection i dont wanna imagine the cost

10. byzantine warrior

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    how about those mumak? they were amazing

11. Rexone13

Rexone13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i kno! but hopefully they will release a MINI collection with the gauntlets mace and helmet as a set that would be pretty sweet! or we can just wait for sideshow to come out with the sauron statue and see how much it costs and how awesome it looks! but that will prob cost a heap too! is anyone could post some MONEY that would be GREAT!

Rexone

12. Rexone13

Rexone13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    omg i know! all the special effects were awesome! and maybe this is jus my opinion (this is kinda a weapon of the enemy) but in ROTK i thought it looked really cheesy to have the eye moving around and stuff, and look scanning areas. im sorry but i thought this looked fake and kinda stupid! is this just my opinion! and this might have been another armored troll thing but the thing aragorn is crushed by at the black gate is awesome too!!!!

Rexone :stupid:

13. Cromat

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah it will cost something from 350 to maybe even 500 dollars. The helmet is the hardest to make, a lot of parts and it has to be made by hand (that's what UC said) so it will cost the most. But, being a limited edition it might be worth it because then you could sell it on eBay for a FORTUNE. If you look on eBay now you see that limited edition Anduril sells for $700, and Anduril has 5000 pieces, not 1500.

14. Rexone13

Rexone13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yeh but i dont have the money to buy in teh first place! ok ne wayz thats kinda off topic (tryin to respect you byz) i also really liked the easterlings going through the black gate in TTT! i think they look amazing! the only thing is we dont really see ANY of them in ROTK! and we never even get a look at the corasirs on the ships in ROTK! but im pretty sure theyre in the EE

Rexone

15. Cromat

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah the whole part with Sauron's Eye was pretty stupid. In the books HE HAD A BODY! not a stupid Eyeball on his tower. If he's an eye, how would he wear the Ring if he got it?

16. Rexone13

Rexone13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    well according to the movie if he got the ring he would them have a body again! i kno i kno its confusing. in the book he had a body but he also had the eye thing. i mean in the movies all they had to do was show a pair of red eyes in a dark chamber and that woudlve been enough for me!

Rexone :stupid:

17. byzantine warrior

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    good point and what about the easterling halbarads? arent they amazing

18. Cromat

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The Eye in the book I think was sort of a feeling or illusion you feel when you were the Ring, rather than a real, physical thing like in the movies.

19. Rexone13

Rexone13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    halabrads?? the wandering people who the ithlien rangers kill in TTT? yeh they were pretty awesome also! but ive said it before (alot) and will say it again (like the umptheenth time) WITCHKING IS THE BADASSEST VILLIAN IN THE TRILOGY! i mean he looked so awesome in ROTK in armor! but i thought he wouldve looked more menacing with a stationary mace than a flail! is this just my opinion?'

rexone

20. Rexone13

Rexone13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yeh but im not sure about that cromat. cuz on some covers of books (more than one) it was a large dark tower with a red eye in the middle of the tower. i thought the tower looked amazing and they couldve did something better than a big eye! i mean sauron is the prologue looked awesome! but i dont make movies so.....i dont know what to say! :-(