weapons of the enemy

Discussion in 'Fantasy Weapons and Armour' started by Rexone13, Mar 13, 2004.

1. Rexone13

Rexone13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wk Blade

Hi guys! this is another blade im interested in (WK) and i was just wondering! what is the handle? is it leather or metal? and if anyone has some good pixs PLEZ SHARE! im not rela sure about this one but its pretty important and evil looking (prob be my only evil sword) so i was just wondering if anyone had good info on it! Thanks!

Rexone :stupid:

2. Ender

Ender New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Re: Wk Blade

The Witchking Sword handle is one of my favorites. It is genuine black leather and has two grips. The metal on the crown and seperating the two grips is Stainless steel and has a vine design. The crown vines are hand painted black. The curved hilt is also stainless steel, I believe, and is also has hand painted vine designs. Also, all the metal parts have an antiqued paint finish that makes it look older. This is truely a sword everyone should have in their collections.

Here is some close up pics of the handle/hilt.

http://gallery.fantasyvault.net/showphoto.php?photo=540&password=&sort=1&cat=all&page=1

http://gallery.fantasyvault.net/showphoto.php?photo=570&password=&sort=1&cat=all&page=1

Other dark side LOTR swords I also like are the Sauron Mace and the Ringwraith Sword (has to be seen to be appreciated). Hope this helps.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2004
  3. Boromir Of Gondor

Boromir Of Gondor Aragorn was a

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

very elegant sword. It is meant for the Lord of the Nazgul yet it has some sophistication to it. A very beautiful peice, and a must for anyones collection.

4. Rexone13

Rexone13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

yeh i like the mace of sauron, but i dont know where to put it! when they relesase it i mite get it. i cant wait til i get the weapons and awrfare book so i can stop askin for pics, but if you have ne of the ring wraith sword plez post! i will prob get the rw sword too but it would be in a while! what is that grip made out of? it looks very old and thats what i like about it! these swords are also VERY long right? i like that too. oh! and if if anyone has pics of saurons sword plez post (i cant wait for that book)!

Thanks alot!!!!!!

5. Ender

Ender New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The Ringwraith Sword handle is also made out of genuine black leather. It has a stainless steel diamond and a small piece on the handle. The crossguard is a really cool spikey thorn design. All of the metal pieces are pited and distressed looking. I like the sword even more than the Witchking but few people appreciate it awesomeness. Consequently, it took me a while to find a close up on the handle, but fear not I got one. The UC Ringwraith is on the left and the real ones on the right.

http://gallery.fantasyvault.net/showphoto.php?photo=649

My computers given me problems right now. I'll see about the other pictures, hopefully, later. Hope this helps.

6. Rexone13

Rexone13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

ok thats kool! awesome! mayb ill start off with the two wraith swords! but i got one question! how did u get the real sword?? thanks for all ur help!

7. Ender

Ender New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  8. byzantine warrior

byzantine warrior Autokratos Konstantinou

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

heres a pic

Attached Files:

9. Ender

Ender New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

WOW!!! That pictures so awesome!! Thanks so much, Byzantine Warrior! :)

10. byzantine warrior

byzantine warrior Autokratos Konstantinou

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

no problem i have this sword if your thinking about getting it i say its a good idea

11. Ender

Ender New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  12. Rexone13

Rexone13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

yeh the mace is kool but i mean i just have no idea how they would display it! ok what other bad guy weapons are there? i kno theres the uruk simitar and i seriously dont plan on getting that one! i mean i jus dont lyk it! i hope they release saurons sword it looks pretty awesome! is that out of weapons and warfare? and byzantine where do u get these amazing pics? that witch king pic is my desktop now! ive said it before! witch king is the most bad ass villan of the trilogy!!!!!

13. Rexone13

Rexone13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

well wat did u mean by the real ringwraith sword?

14. Ender

Ender New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The one actually used in the movies.

15. Rexone13

Rexone13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

o ok and it was a pic of that sword sry i got very confused that happens alot in these forums! thanks! oh and are those pics out of weapons and warfare? im gettin that book in lyk a week i already ordered it! thanks!

rexone :stupid:

16. Ender

Ender New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I can think of 2 more good bad guy swords. One is the Witchking Flail. This is more like a boat anchor on a stick. If they made it, it would have to be scaled down considerably.

http://gallery.fantasyvault.net/showgallery.php?stype=1&si=Witchking

The other is the Berserker Sword. I like this one. The berserkers are the real huge, scary lookin orcs with no armor.

http://gallery.fantasyvault.net/showphoto.php?photo=156&password=&sort=1&cat=all&page=1

Okay, gotta go. I hope this helps.

17. Rexone13

Rexone13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

yeh i was goin to mention the berserker sword but its humongous! theres no way they could make it unless it was a mini! i love how their helms are filled with blood thats so awesome!

18. Rexone13

Rexone13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

i cant really find the flail thingy! i dont think i know what youre talkin about! im tryin to think and i cant think of what you could mean! but im sure its in the weapon and warfaere book! ok thanks again!
    rexone :stupid:

19. Ender

Ender New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  20. Rexone13

Rexone13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

oh yeh holy crap that thing is humongous i thought it was awesome in the movie! isnt that the same thing as the mace though??