Votes

Discussion in 'RPG # 16 - Barteris' started by Luther_the_Great, May 31, 2006.

1. Luther_the_Great

Luther_the_Great The Amazing

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Voting Results

I figured it would be nice to have a thread devoted to the things we have decided by vote. That way it will be easier than thumbing through the OOC chat because that is getting very big.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2006
  2. Luther_the_Great

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    The first vote was taken to see whether or not Gil Galad could expand his character bio for Fugg's powers and abilities.

Before it was:
    Powers/Abilities: In spite of his massive strength, he is very nimble and skilled in close fights and sniping with also basic knowledge of elemental (i.e fire, ice, water, lightning)and non-elemental magic stealth skills (i.e sneaking by noiselessly, staying in the shadows unnoticed) and the ability to “feel” the presence and location of others near him without necessarily seeing them.

He can now add:
    elemental (i.e fire, ice, water, lightning)and non-elemental magic. He normally uses somewhat powerful spells by concentrating, but for greater power he mumbles some magic words. He gets tired after a very powerful spell needing to rest for a bit.

This was approved by a vote of 7 to 0, with one abstainee

Last edited: May 31, 2006
  3. LadyRaven

LadyRaven Sanzo's girl

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    I have a porblem that I would like put to a vote.

Everytime someone just gets us into a location the next person to post has us moving from the location we were in to a compleatly diffrent location. Then there are some people that have somethings going on in there psot that make no since whats so ever about a charicter that isn't even theres. I have had about three diffrent post that I have had ready to post since I last posted. and since then my charicter was sent off for a bath Just after I had left one and was heading back to the farm house. No one could have me included in anything because no one kew just where I was even though I had said in mine that I was already heading back to re-join the others. Now we just reached a town to have a meal, end up moving onto the Jail and get sent out bof the jail in just 3 posts one after another. This has given NO one anytime to put up a post where they could have there reaction to what has just happened or even TALK with another charicter.

Everyone is moving so fast in this RP that I am not finding anytime to enjoy the RP because of having to worry about weather or not my post is going to fit into the time frame.

I propose that we MUST slow-down and let EVERYONE have some time to enjoy this RP! At the rate we're going we're going to end the whole RP in less than a month and NO ONE is even going to have a chance to get to know each others charicters or even put in a few good fighting posts!

4. Darth Qui-gon

Darth Qui-gon Man its good to be back

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    This makes sense, although this means im in jail a little longer, lol jk but i vote yes to this, although i dont want it to go to a post once a week, just slow it down from its current pace

5. Gil-Galad_360

Gil-Galad_360 Aran Noldorin

Mirkwood, keeping the woods free of Morgoth's mini
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    I also have to agree. I was thinking that we could all make a post per location (or more if you wish)

Or we could get to an agreement on how moch time more or less our characters want or need to spend in a given location.

6. Nizati

Nizati ShadowDagger

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    yeah... that'll be nice. ok, i vote yes to a slower pace... specially since something relitively important happened to Fen, and she (I) didn't have time to tell the others.

7. Wolf star *

Wolf star * I walk alone.

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Yes I concur. We can Wright about other things with out moving along so it gives some others time to post. This way I can see how other characters react to different situation to get a good idea about how to interact with them better.

. And we all should agree on leaving a place before some wrights us out. If some one has a good reason then it’s ok as long as it’s explained in the OOC. i don't mind it going at a good clip as long as every one gets a chance to get another one up first.

So we should take turns. But every one can still post another to move only there character along, as long as they understand that if the interact with some one else they should wait until that person has a chance to respond.

Remember it’s the journey not the destination that counts

Hows that sound.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2006
  8. Darth Qui-gon

Darth Qui-gon Man its good to be back

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    So i am guessing that it has passed since IR, winter, and luther are the only one not responded, and its the majority anyway. very well slow the plot down, not the posts got it

9. I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun Midnight Demon

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    yeah this makes sence. If I'd known everyone wanted to put in their bit I wouldn't have shooed you all off, sry folks

10. Luther_the_Great

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I would like to remind everyone that the purpose of this thread is to post decisions. All proposals, discussions, and actual voting should be done elsewhere. Otherwise this thread will end up just as cluttered as the OOC thread and no longer have any purpose. So, if you call for a vote in the OOC thread, only post the result of that vote in here so we can have easy access. I think I will provide a debate and discussion thread to help clear this up.

11. Wolf star *

Wolf star * I walk alone.

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

You might want to change the name of the thread to Vote results instead of votes.
    This might have cleared up some confusion.