Vikings

Discussion in 'General Television' started by faolan, Dec 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. faolan

faolan New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    (side note, I'm relatively new to this site and I'm not sure if there's a forum stature, so I apologize for any mishaps/if I'm breaking any rules.)

But has anyone watched PT. 1 & 2 of s4 of Vikings? If so, what're your thoughts? I just want to converse with someone who shares an interest in the show. Character thoughts, growths, roles, how certain episodes made you feel, etc.

Were you happy sad, etc., with the outcome?

2. Firiath

Firiath Halfling barbarian

Ratings:
    +790 / 5 / -0
    I'm surprised to see there wasn't a Vikings thread before you created this one. :O
    I've only watched the first few episodes of the first season, but I stopped because I didn't really like the characters all that much. I'm still interested in continuing, though, as I've heard so many good things about how the series develops. :)

3. Arkonian Doyle

Arkonian Doyle Escapist

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I'm a Floki fanatic;)

4. Overread

Overread Wolfing it up! Staff Member

Ratings:
    +342 / 1 / -0
    Firi keep going - I've onyl seen the first season as my brother got the DVDs for a birthday (I don't think he's actually seen them yet.... for some reason my family love getting/giving DVDs but most don't watch them!)

I did enjoy it; a brutal and bloody and different world that they live in. However I've only gotten that far as I never caught it on the TV. I must get back into it and see further into it; I've also heard good things although this seem to be a very niche title - big enough to get noticed and a good budget and continuing saga but not big enough to be mainstream .

5. Mad hatter

Mad hatter Old member, New account

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +233 / 4 / -0
    The door is that way.