Vet Bill

Discussion in 'Joke Board' started by Alchemist, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Alchemist

Alchemist The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +192 / 0 / -0
    A man rushes his limp dog to the veterinarian. The doctor pronounces the dog dead. The agitated man demands a second opinion. The vet goes into the back room and comes out with a cat. The cat snifs the body and meows. The vet says, "I'm sorry, but the cat thinks that your dog is dead, too." The man is still unwilling to accept that his dog is dead.

The vet brings in a black laborador. The lab sniffs the body and barks. The vet says, "I'm sorry, but the lab thinks your dog is dead, too." The man finally resigns to the diagnosis and asks how much he owes. The vet answers, "$650."

"$650 to tell me my dog was dead?" exclaims the man.

"Well, the vet replies, "I would only have charged you $50 for my initial diagnosis. The additional $600 is for the cat scan and the lab tests."

2. Raraldor

Raraldor Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    I laughed a little

3. Lord Yuan

Lord Yuan Death-Thousand+

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    That was funny and it reminded me of this old Tom Green clip. WARNING: May contain dead cats.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3aPuEMM3TY8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3aPuEMM3TY8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

4. Alchemist

Alchemist The Fighters Guide House Member

Ratings:
    +192 / 0 / -0
    boo to Tom Green