using LOTR and Warhammer miniatures for D&D

Discussion in 'Games Workshop' started by SunBane, Sep 1, 2006.

1. SunBane

SunBane New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I'm setting up a big D&D campaign and I want to use a whole lot of miniatures for the fights. The only problem is that D&D miniatures come randomly packaged and they dont make all of the creatures I need. So, I'm mostly getting LOTR and Warhammer miniatures, but I can't seem to find any dragons without riders or any sea creatures. Also, I need a frost worm and a vampire lord. Any suggestions to my situation?

2. Meteorain

Meteorain Magical & Mystical

Ratings:
    +150 / 0 / -0
    You can buy Warhammer Fantasy dragons. When assembling, you have to stick on the guy seperately I do believe. If not, then you can just cut off the rider and file down the rest. Filing is amazing, you can get rid of so much rubbish :O

Warhammer Fantasy also have Vampire Lords. If I remember correctly, there is a model speicifically called that. Well atleast there is an army called Vampire Counts. So yea, their gonna have a super vampire guy :p

Last edited: Sep 2, 2006
  3. Matthias_Thulmann

Matthias_Thulmann Archmage of the Elves

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Go for any of the Von carstien vamps for generic D&D vamps but if it is a warrior type in masses of armour a blood dragon, for female ones use lamians with a bit of modeling

Search tags for this page

dungeons and dragons miniature with warhammer

warhammer minatures for dungeons and dragons

warhammer models d&d