Untitled

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by imagine99, Sep 14, 2005.

1. imagine99

imagine99 Fia, the kind fencer

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Chapter One: Memories

"He drinks a whisky drink, he drinks a vodka drink
    He drinks a lager drink, he drinks a cider drink
    He sings the songs that remind him of the good times
    He sings the songs that remind him of the better times" ~Tubthumping, Chumbawamba

No boy in the world would have thought that he would have wated his life by the age of twenty six. Especially not the boy who had it all. The six foot tall boy in perfect physical condition, with brown hair that every girl adored and hazel eyes full of dreams for the future. Hazel eyes that saw not the flock of girls that loved how he looked and played sports, but the one that had saw everything since he was a little kid. His best friend Stephanie.
    He sat at the bar, ordering random drinks in an attempt to drown out his memories. It was a common practice with him lately. He ordered whiskey, and downed it. Whiskey was not the right drink to ease his pain. He ordered vodka. This didn't appear to be the antidote either. He tried a lager, and cider, both of which were just as useless as the one before it.
    Out of nowhere the music from the radio in the corner managed to force itself into his ears and squeeze into his head. Only the first tune was needed, he recognized the song at once. It had been the song that was playing years before.
    He remembered every single beat as if he had listnened to it non-stop for an eternity, and it seemed he had. Every second since the last time he heard that song on the radio was an eternity. Every second, that song played a million times in his head, laughing and taunting, dancing around that single memory. That one memory that had created his drinking problem.
    The memory that he had been trying to drown for eight years. It now came into his mind, clearer than ever. Everyone said that it wasn't so bad. That almost everyone in the world had experienced the same loss as him. They were wrong. They didn't know how much he had loved her. The memory faded out.
    He raised his drunken head, slurring the words to the song and raising his glass in a toast. He only sang for a few moment, when all the memories, all the happy ones that had been lost amongst the sad one, they all came flooding back. He remembered her again. He remembered what she was like before he had lost her.
    His mind seemed to lock on one particular memory. A memory of nine years ago. He was in this exact building, with all of his best friends. They were celebrating the end of the school year. How important it had all seemed back then. How much freedom it gave them all, even if was just for a couple months.
    The room danced around him, and reality was lost amongst the cheering and celebrations of a dozen seventeen year old who had just finished their last week of the school year.

2. imagine99

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Chapter Two: Invisable

"Are you aware of what you make me feel, baby
    Right now I feel invisable to you like I'm not real
    Didn't you feel my lock my arms around you
    Why'd you turn away" ~Losing Grip, Avril Lavigne

Stephanie stared over at her best friend, the boy she had shared almost her entire life with. He was almost completely lost amongst the crowd of friends, but she could see him perfectly in her mind. She had felt for him for quite some time, and she had descovered it was best to let her mind do it's own thing.
    Without meaning to, began to play with a strand of her long, pink-highlighted blond hair. Her green eyes stared off into space, and her slender figure slid down the wooden chair a little bit. She was wearing a jean skirt and a light blue tank top.
    Her heart lept as he waved in her direction, but before she could raise her hand to wave back, she heard the voice of a late comer shout a welcome to the other boys. Her heart sank, but she quickly disposed of all traces of sadness as her other best friend Ashley sat in the chair across from her at the table.
    "Hey Steph, enjoying the celebrations?" She yelled over the loud music from the bartender's radio.
    "Mmm..." she replied. After seeing the look of inspection on her friend's heart shaped face, she decided to re-word her reply. "Yeah, it's awesome!" she yelled back with a forced smile.
    Ashley stood up, her long, dirty blond hair falling out of place from behind her ear. On this night she had pulled a blue spaghetti strap shirt and jeans over her slim cheerleader figure. She was wearing a few rings, and earings and a necklace, which were gold colored and fitted with fake diamonds. She walked over to Stephanie and sat next to her, peering into her soul with her blue-green eyes.
    "Why don't you just ask him out? You can barely keep your eyes off each other. Let alone your hands..."
    Stephanie snapped her head in Ashley's direction. "I told you already that we're just friends! He was tickling me, so what? Lots of friends tickle each other." She said defensively.
    "Yeah, okay. But you're still oggling each other like you'll go blind without looking at one another for a second... and he doesn't tickle me."
    "That's because you'd kill him if he tried."
    "Oh, and you never try to kill him? Funny, I remember you chasing him around for an entire lunch period so you could strangle him for tickling you. And you're still avoiding the fact that you're looking at each other."
    "I was having a bad day."
    Ashley shook her head at her friend. She got up and walked over to Aaron, they boy Steph had been staring at all night. When she reached him, she pulled him aside and said something to him. Steph couldn't hear what it was. When Ashley came back she had a huge grin on her face. For the first time, Stephanie turned to face her.
    "He wouldn't say yes you know. If I did ask. He doesn't even know I'm here." She blurted. But she didn't regret saying it.
    "Oh, yes he does". Her friend insisted with a smile. Her smile widened as a slow song came on the radio. Stephanie's eyes widened in terror.
    "Ahley... what did you do?!" But her friend didn't respond. Before she got the chance, Aaron walked over to where Stephanie was sitting.
    "Hey." He greeted her.
    "Hi."
    "Having fun?"
    "A blast."
    "You wanna dance?"
    At this point Stephanie froze. She opened her mouth to say the words, but no noise would come out.
    "Come on, I don't think Derek is gonna dance with me." He urged. Stephanie laughed, and gathered up the strength to get onto her feet. He took her hand, making her very uncomfortable, and walked her out to the small area that had been cleared of tables.
    The two best friends stood as far apart as possible, and their hands hovered over each others shoulder and waist. Stephanie stared at the ground for a while, but finally she couldn't stand the tension.
    "You know, I don't have that many cooties. It's safe to touch me."
    He looked at her with a look of mock-disgust. "But you're a girl!"
    She laughed a bit and stepped closer to him. She rested her hands on their appropriate places, and he did the same.
    "See? Isn't that better?"
    "Yeah..."
    They both went silent again. After a while, without even thinking about it, Stephanie wrapped her arms around his waist. They carried on dancing for a while, and then they both froze.
    "I gotta go... do something..." Aaron muttered before rushing off out the front door, leaving Stephanie standing there alone.

3. imagine99

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Chapter three: Broken

"I'm all out of faith, this is how I feel
    I'm cold and I am shamed,
    Lying naked on the floor
    Illusion neve changed, into something real"~Torn, Natalie Imbruglia

It was less than two days after that, that Stephanie started to date Aaron's best (male) friend, a talented basketball player named Derek. Aaron didn't even pretend not to be jealous. When Ashley told him, he completely blew up and stated (with the addition of a curse or ten) that it was a stupid idea and would never last.
    He tried on many occasions over the next few days to appologize to her, but she was either not home, or she ignored him. Pretty soon, he simpy gave up trying, because it hurt more everytime he failed to get a chance to talk to her.
    Less than a week before the relationship started, she became silent. She didn't even talk to ashley anymore. Even on the warmest days, she wore sweaters, and a few times showed up at the group's meeting spot with one or two black eyes. Both Ashley and Aaron questioned her about her new behavioral pattern, she just shrugged it off and said she was tired and bumped into things a lot. They both new this was a lie.
    The next time they saw Derek when he wasn't with Stephanie, the two friends cornered him and gave him a very strict warning.
    "If either of us EVER hear that you have been hurting Stephanie, I swear... there will be a foot race for the gun cabinet..."
    After that, the black eyes seemed to disappear for a while. Sure enough though, they came back. One night, while Aaron was out for a walk that had become habit the past month and a half, he disccovered himself at the door of Stephanie's house. It was almost eleven, yet the door was slightly open and there was a light inside.He pushed the door open slowly, thinking that someone must have broken in. What he found would contribut very much to his drinking problem later in life.
    There, standing at the bottom of the stairs, eyes closed, barely breathing with messy hair and nothing but a towel pressed to her chest, was the girl he had grown up with. It took him about two minutes before he saw the meat cleaver in her hand.
    "My god, Steph! What happened?!"
    Her eyes shot open. There was nothing inside them. They were colorless and completely blank.
    "Get out." she rasped.
    "Steph, come on! It's me, we have to call an ambulance!!"
    "Get the hell out, Aaron!"
    "Will you look at yourself?!" They were both yelling
    "I said get the **** out of my house!!!" she screamed, picking up a nearby vase nd throwing it at him. It missed by at least ten centimeters, and, ot knowing what else to do, he left.
    Stephanie slid down the wall so that she was sitting on the floor. She let the towel fall away, and felt like dying, knowing what Aaron just saw. She knew he would understand soon enough. She dropped her weapon on the floor beside her, and layed down. The night air invaded the space around her, and she began to shiver uncontrollably.
    Before she slipped away into unconciousness, she began to mumble quietly to someone who wasn't there.
    "I dreamed of dancing with you, you know... just a dance, and maybe you could feel the same way about me that I feel aout you..." she rolled onto her back. "Just a dance..."

4. Isaac29GT

Isaac29GT Spawn of Skyanide

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Very very good 'me' friend. This is one of my fav works of art by you :p

5. imagine99

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Heehee, yay! Thanks :)

(I think I have a fan :p lol)

6. Isaac29GT

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    you know it! can i have your autograph?

7. imagine99

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Don't you already have it... somewhere? :p

Maybe in your yearbook, but I don't remember signing any >_>

But, meh :) :smurf:

8. Isaac29GT

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    You can be one of the first to sign my yearbook when we get em this October is it? not sure, i think so

9. imagine99

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I don't know either...

I love the sig b the way :) Truly awesome :D :p

10. Isaac29GT

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    thanks, yours in not bad yourself :p